Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: [SOLVED] Uno tunner problems

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks

[SOLVED] Uno tunner problems

Hello,
    does anyone else have problems scanning DVB S2, I don't seem to find anyone complaining. I am trying to scan dvb S2, 8psk no lock on transponder. If I go to satfind the signal is not perfect, but signal gets locked. but when trying to scan for channels scan fail. if I use setting loadded with dreamset like I do in vu+duo and zap to the channel, just stay black and after a minute or two say "no data from transponder"
    I am trying to scan Hispasat values are on pictures bellow.
    It sound like the first images for solo. drivers had to be installed manually after image.
    any help would be much apreciated.
    I tried all they yesterday with all diferent images. with original images as well. because I have two of this unos, I also tried with factory image untouched. I am really disapointed with this box, after the problems with solo one would think they knew their machines.
    thank you for any possible help.

I tried with 3 images, oficial untouched, new oficial, =New Official Image v5.10 Uno. VTI latest, and blackhole latest.
    I also have other receivers at home, vu+duo and vu solo. they both are working perfect. no signal problems wahtsoever.
    I am disconecting cable from vu+duo and using in UNO, so I am sure there is no LNB, dish or cable issues. I also tried motor dish, witch is bigger and diferent lnb.
    I have tried also checking sat.xml and all is fine compared to solo and duo.
    I honestly think they done something wrong with drivers for tunner, as they did with solo.
    just hope there is a solution fast.. is not nice to pay so much for something that is not working for something so basic like scanning channels... with all the respect for all hardworking people, this responsability and my comment goes to manufacteur.
    again thank you all for your efforts.
    regards
    RS
    Attached Images Attached Images