Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Brands dispute: Dream Multimedia has taken action against VU + Duo

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    digidude
    a lot of it is probably down to the way the images of other receivers are blatantly ripped from dreambox images, and so much dreambox references are there, its things like this that spoil an image for me

for example, crash your Vu+ receiver so that it greenscreens, and it tells you that your dreambox has crashed and to send the crashlog to dreammultimedia. if you have autosubmit enabled, then DMM will be receiving allof these logs, detailing your system, showing that its not a DMM product, but is using ripped DMM images

The image i used to work on, which was PLi based, had been looked over numerous times, in fine detail, and its the ONLY image i have ever sen that doesnt refer to the receiver as 'your linuxbox', but instead, by its actual name, every reference to any receiver other than the one it was running on was removed or edited out, the green screen was rewritten, with a little of my twisted humour added, just for fun

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digidude For This Useful Post:

terrorman (25-05-11),witchy (16-05-11)