Hi guys,
I received my brand new ET9200 yesterday but am having some teething problems setting it up.
I have Vix 2.3 image on the box from supplier.
I have the box connected to a sky HD dish with 2 feeds.
I am looking for an EPG data file that will resemble the Sky UK setup and not having much luck.
I followed this link http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...all-ViX-Images but when i get to step 2 there is no option for changing the file location by pressing the left or right buttons, only options are OK or Cancel nothing else is displayed in the black box. The only option i ever get in this menu is `Are you sure you want to save EPG Cache to etc/enigma2/epg.dat' . I followed the rest of the guide steps 4 to 14 but after rebooting the box there is no difference.
I have just installed a 500gb hard drive in the box today and records and plays back ok should be able to access this drive for backup/storage.
I also have a 16gb flash drive plugged in but that isnt seen in that menu either but both drives are seen in the Hard disk menu.
Also need help with ccams setup as im not sure which cams to use with this image or latest version and how to install.
Apologies if i've posted in the wrong place as im new to the Satellite stuff.
If anyone could help me out here id be grateful.
Cheers !