Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [SOLVED] Uno tunner problems

Title
    Thanks

[SOLVED] Uno tunner problems

Hello,
    does anyone else have problems scanning DVB S2, I don't seem to find anyone complaining. I am trying to scan dvb S2, 8psk no lock on transponder. If I go to satfind the signal is not perfect, but signal gets locked. but when trying to scan for channels scan fail. if I use setting loadded with dreamset like I do in vu+duo and zap to the channel, just stay black and after a minute or two say "no data from transponder"
    I am trying to scan Hispasat values are on pictures bellow.
    It sound like the first images for solo. drivers had to be installed manually after image.
    any help would be much apreciated.
    I tried all they yesterday with all diferent images. with original images as well. because I have two of this unos, I also tried with factory image untouched. I am really disapointed with this box, after the problems with solo one would think they knew their machines.
    thank you for any possible help.

I tried with 3 images, oficial untouched, new oficial, =New Official Image v5.10 Uno. VTI latest, and blackhole latest.
    I also have other receivers at home, vu+duo and vu solo. they both are working perfect. no signal problems wahtsoever.
    I am disconecting cable from vu+duo and using in UNO, so I am sure there is no LNB, dish or cable issues. I also tried motor dish, witch is bigger and diferent lnb.
    I have tried also checking sat.xml and all is fine compared to solo and duo.
    I honestly think they done something wrong with drivers for tunner, as they did with solo.
    just hope there is a solution fast.. is not nice to pay so much for something that is not working for something so basic like scanning channels... with all the respect for all hardworking people, this responsability and my comment goes to manufacteur.
    again thank you all for your efforts.
    regards
    RS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Thanks
    omg 37 views not on single reply.. is it me or nobody seems to have any problem with this machine... well than again if you people who got machines before release for one reason or the other, maybe you could help who paid quite a bit of money for theyrs... disapointing...

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    Hae u updated ur satellites.xml file?
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to punisher For This Useful Post:

lampiao (15-07-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    well considering the box is very new i'd surmise that not many people have one.

i my self have been using a Vu+Uno for 3 months with no problems what so ever, but i have a faulty motor and have not had the time to fit the replacement so my dish is currently stuck on 28.2 east. we do have a few other beta testers who also have this box, they may be able to test the unit on those transponders.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

lampiao (15-07-11)

Title
    Thanks
    hello, thank you for your reply.
    yes I did that. i compared uno xml against duo and it is similar. even if it wasn't by choosing manual scan if a new TP is selected it will go to xml. having said that I have also replaced with the working xml from vu+ duo.
    never the less a reply is a reply and I apreciate your effort.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    well considering the box is very new i'd surmise that not many people have one.

i my self have been using a Vu+Uno for 3 months with no problems what so ever, but i have a faulty motor and have not had the time to fit the replacement so my dish is currently stuck on 28.2 east. we do have a few other beta testers who also have this box, they may be able to test the unit on those transponders.
    thank you for your reply.. patience?!? they should be patiente before releasing something not in fully order. I aquired 3 of does boxes, is quite a bit of money... my main goal is to use this boxes internally for this provider...tell me now to be pacient...they are going back tomorrow... I could for half price get some of does clones...and let me tell you I have one and I had no problems like this... why making the same mistake twice? solo and uno with tunner issues. let's see what happens.
    don't take me wrong not against or upset with people who are in this for hobby, but in the end the manufateur send a product out and them people who have no benefit make the corrections.. not correct.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    this is a forum where people will help as and when they can, you made a post at 17:39 asking for help then another 7 hours later moaning because the thread had no answeres. so again i would say have patience and give people a reasonable chance to reply if they can. people will help when and where they can. and not just because you demand it.

give us a day or so, we then may be able to test the problem your having to see if it is present on the units were using.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

lampiao (15-07-11)

Title
    Thanks
    that is all one needs to hear sometimes, to know someone is listening.
    than again, expressing my "pain" is not in any way offensive if people try to understand my problem.
    let's put yourself in my shoes... you know some people had boxes for testing purposes, and they are around.. probably viewing this request... don't you think they should at least say a word or two?
    I was never afraid to ask, because I am not afraid to give... and belive me I have givem quite a lot... get me the sources I will fix the problem in no time.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Instead of doing a single transponder scan why dont you just do a single satellite scan?? Then you can check that the channels you are scanning for a being picked up.

List the channels that you are scanning for and also list the frequencies. This way we can check if its user or driver error.

If you feel theres is somekind of driver issues why dont you email VU+ direct? We cant fix drivers here.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

lampiao (15-07-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    A lot of people will open a thread to read what's posted. Not many people have this box, so a lot are inquisitive. People usually ten to reply only when they can help...

Sent with Tapatalk
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pooface For This Useful Post:

lampiao (15-07-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    Instead of doing a single transponder scan why dont you just do a single satellite scan?? Then you can check that the channels you are scanning for a being picked up.

List the channels that you are scanning for and also list the frequencies. This way we can check if its user or driver error.

If you feel theres is somekind of driver issues why dont you email VU+ direct? We cant fix drivers here.
    hello thank you for your reply.
    package can be found here: "hxxp://www.lyngsat.com/packages/meo.html"
    here is the frequencies taken out of the sat xml:
    <transponder frequency="11731000" symbol_rate="28126000" polarization="0" fec_inner="4" inversion="2" modulation="1" system="0"/>
    <transponder frequency="12012000" symbol_rate="30000000" polarization="0" fec_inner="3" inversion="2" modulation="2" system="1" pilot="2" rolloff="0"/>
    <transponder frequency="12052000" symbol_rate="30000000" polarization="0" fec_inner="3" inversion="2" modulation="2" system="1" pilot="2" rolloff="0"/>
    <transponder frequency="12092000" symbol_rate="30000000" polarization="0" fec_inner="3" inversion="2" modulation="2" system="1" pilot="2" rolloff="0"/>

I have sent an email to this address: "support_at_vuplus.com",(replacing _at_with proper simbol) not sure if is the correct adress for VU+ direct, if not can someone direct me please.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pooface View Post
    A lot of people will open a thread to read what's posted. Not many people have this box, so a lot are inquisitive. People usually ten to reply only when they can help...

Sent with Tapatalk
    thank you for replying, I do understand that, but you agree with me there is also some people who just can't be bothered... sometimes a word that all it takes to go in the write direction to solve problems... some times this words come from people who have no clue off what they are saying..
    I think you would agree also that only after I complaint i got some answers... I did not make a complaint in a personal way... please don't take it personal... I just wanted to get a litle "boiling water".... again thank you all.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    I'll test this in the next couple of days, but try saving your settings/bouquets from your Duo and transfer them to your Uno making sure all the settings in dreamset/dreambox edit are correct.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lampiao View Post
    hello thank you for your reply.
    package can be found here: "hxxp://www.lyngsat.com/packages/meo.html"
    here is the frequencies taken out of the sat xml:
    <transponder frequency="11731000" symbol_rate="28126000" polarization="0" fec_inner="4" inversion="2" modulation="1" system="0"/>
    <transponder frequency="12012000" symbol_rate="30000000" polarization="0" fec_inner="3" inversion="2" modulation="2" system="1" pilot="2" rolloff="0"/>
    <transponder frequency="12052000" symbol_rate="30000000" polarization="0" fec_inner="3" inversion="2" modulation="2" system="1" pilot="2" rolloff="0"/>
    <transponder frequency="12092000" symbol_rate="30000000" polarization="0" fec_inner="3" inversion="2" modulation="2" system="1" pilot="2" rolloff="0"/>

I have sent an email to this address: "support_at_vuplus.com",(replacing _at_with proper simbol) not sure if is the correct adress for VU+ direct, if not can someone direct me please.
    Which specific channels are saying 'no transponder found' in the meo package?

I've not had any issues scanning or tuning.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    Which specific channels are saying 'no transponder found' in the meo package?

I've not had any issues scanning or tuning.
    that is a bit of good news for me...
    all channels on does 3 TP have the same problem. if i try to scan I get lock when checking satfind, but no channels are found.
    If I load channels list manually from my duo to the uno when zapping to channel, I can see signal, sid, vpid,apid, but no picture and after 1 or 2 minutes I get message with no data from transponder.
    I am 100% sure I have all variables setup ok. it's either the image or drives.
    if you are saying you have no problems scanning I believe you, than maybe you could let me know your setup. image name and version and any relevant information to try with my boxes.
    thank you again.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast