Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: plugin Project Valerie

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    screwed up too many ikea beds and argos cabinets by not reading instructions. eventually had to pay attention to instructions after kids fell through the bottom of the beds followed by the cabinets collapsing on top of them. wife suspicious that i just want the tv for myself so she thought i was trying anything to get rid of potential users. :-) noticed while i was at work recently that she moved the argos cabinet in our bedroom to my side of the room :-)
    Last edited by fintannl; 25-02-11 at 02:13. Reason: typo

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Using this plugin more and more & must say I love it. First scan takes a long time but worth it.
    The false movie names/pic/desc can easily be fixed under Synchronize/ Manage (red button), locate the wrong movie, hit OK and use Alternatives (red button) or input the IMDB ID (green button)
    Version 501 has not given me a single green screen on the default VIX 2.0.3 skin after setting default settings after first boot with it installed.
    Would be a great addition to VIX and worth skinning to suit the image.

Title
    Thanks
    Where are you guys getting this plugin from ?, have looked on the plugin menu but cannot see it ?

Thanks

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldbiggs View Post
    Where are you guys getting this plugin from ?, have looked on the plugin menu but cannot see it ?

Thanks
    Its on
    Code:
    http://code.google.com/p/project-valerie/

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

bassethound (26-02-11),ronaldbiggs (26-02-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks Judge, I will try ro install when "Valerie" when I get a spare 1/2 hour, certainly looks like an excellent plugin

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Looks like there was a new release 7 hours ago

Code:
    http://code.google.com/p/project-valerie/downloads/list
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    On my VTI 2.4 I cant sync - Valerie starts, show 1/506 (first movie ) and nothing happens. Ive waited 5-10 min but it still shows 1/506. I switched to TV and start to use Vuduo to watch tv. After hour or so Ive checked if theres some progress but still valerie freez at 1/506.
    Is there something I should do initially , at the beggining?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wacek View Post
    On my VTI 2.4 I cant sync - Valerie starts, show 1/506 (first movie ) and nothing happens. Ive waited 5-10 min but it still shows 1/506. I switched to TV and start to use Vuduo to watch tv. After hour or so Ive checked if theres some progress but still valerie freez at 1/506.
    Is there something I should do initially , at the beggining?
    That happened with me once too, a reboot of the box fixed it.

Title
    Thanks
    one problem i have had since updating to latest version of project valerie is with the movies which were not identified correctly. went into synchronise and then manage and went to enter imdb number to correct the movie and it would green screen. after endless times of trying and then looking through to see where error was i have found it. if anyone has same issue of green screen when you go into synchronise and manage and enter imdb numer change the following.

go to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/extensions/Projectvaleriesync/plugin.py and change line 617

and change to

self.session.openWithCallback(self.showEnterImdbId Callback, InputBox, title="ImdbId without tt", type=Input.NUMBER)#useableChars="0123456789")

should then work perfect and download new art by now entering imdb number without problems
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

ET8500
    80cm motorised triax TD88

11. The Following User Says Thank You to irishchris For This Useful Post:

bassethound (02-03-11)

Title
    Thanks
    @judge. In my case restart is not helping. After 3th or 4th restart and sync trial Ive finally disabled the plugin.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Hi all,
    I am trying to update to the latest version of this plugin.
    I download it, and issue
    Code:
    ipkg install /hdd/project-valerie_rev509_mipsel_oe16.ipk
    and the result is:
    Code:
    Multiple replacers for project-valerie, using first one (enigma2-plugin-extensions-project-valerie).
    Multiple replacers for project-valerie, using first one (enigma2-plugin-extensions-project-valerie).
    Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-project-valerie is already installed on root.
    So, I remove it with
    Code:
    ipkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-project-valerie
    and then issue
    Code:
    ipkg install /hdd/project-valerie_rev509_mipsel_oe16.ipk
    again.

This time, i get:
    Code:
    Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-project-valerie (1.0+svnr492-r0) to root...
    Downloading http://www.world-of-satellite.com/plugin_feed/feeds/vuduo/2.0/all/enigma2-plugin-extensions-project-valerie_1.0+svnr492-r0_all.ipk.
    Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-project-valerie.

any idea how I use the updated version & not the one in the plugin feeds? Thanks.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts
    the one from the plugin feed is fine when you first instal project-valerie it checks for latest version and updates it self

or check link in first post for news on latest fixes/problems
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    the one from the plugin feed is fine when you first instal project-valerie it checks for latest version and updates it self

or check link in first post for news on latest fixes/problems

It doesn't update though, gets stuck in an update loop.
    How do I install the latest version from
    Code:
    without using the VIX servers?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    mine was stuck in a complete update loop, no matter how many times i updated it, it would not update. just uninstalled in the end
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    It doesn't update though, gets stuck in an update loop.
    How do I install the latest version from
    Code:
    without using the VIX servers?
    put the ipk file in /tmp and then go to IPK Installer in Menu/Setup/VIX/ and install from there, then reboot ...
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    D I S C L A I M E R

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast