Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ViX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.3 - 19/11/2011

eire
    Thanks guys, lovin the new night theme.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    im having a small problem getting the osd centralised. If i move the osd to the right so that it is centeral on my screen then try to adjust the width to fill the screen it will not allow me to increase the width.

to explaine it another way if i move to the right so the value is 20. I can only adjust the width to 700. I hope this makes sense !

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    Whats the picture format on your tv set at? I get this problem on my samsung lcd tv and i have to make sure that on my tv the picture format is swt to just scan, then the osd automatically fots the screen perfect
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to punisher For This Useful Post:

mickbrush (19-11-11)

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mickbrush View Post
    im having a small problem getting the osd centralised. If i move the osd to the right so that it is centeral on my screen then try to adjust the width to fill the screen it will not allow me to increase the width.

to explaine it another way if i move to the right so the value is 20. I can only adjust the width to 700. I hope this makes sense !

correct the MAX width is 720.

try it this way, reduce the width first so both sides are too small, then, move the OSD to left till it correct, then increase the width till it is also correct.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

mickbrush (19-11-11)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts

Yeah, I had this issue too.
    Move it back to the left & increase the size again, bit of a pain on my TV to get it right but got there...

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thats sorted it punisher thanks. Strange though its always been ok with other VIX releases.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    Yeh im not sure myself how this new osd settings works as on my lg tv ive not had to change anything yet on my samsung i had too but it all works so im not complaining glad u sorted anyway
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    yeah, save the /etc/enigma2/timers.xml & etc/enigma2/autotimers.xml, then ftp them back on box when ready, and restart gui, but don't use the /etc/enigma2/settings file, unfortunately too much has changed.
    So far I have no luck in restoring my timers. After FTP'ing the backup file to the etc/enigma2 directory I check the contents, everything is OK. But after a GUI restart the timers.xml file is empty. Editing the file on the HD results in the same situation. Something I do wrong?
    Vu+ Duo with VTI (latest) ° Vu+ Ultimo with ViX (latest) * Wavefrontier 90 * Quad LNB's

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts

i iwlkl get a video tut on this soon

you need to do it a bit at a time

a bit of left right then x axis and so on till its right

you cant do one edge at a time it wont work that way
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks lads, looks and works great.. ESP love the Vix Night HD skin, class!

The OSD is a pain, still haven't gotten it right but I haven't spent that long just yet..

Thanks again,
    mcquaim

Title
    Thanks
    Im currently using 2.2 and one problem I have with it is channel changing sometimes takes up to around 5 seconds, I just get the VIX logo on the top left before it changes

has that been fixed or improved? or is it an issue with all images?

thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thameswater View Post
    Im currently using 2.2 and one problem I have with it is channel changing sometimes takes up to around 5 seconds, I just get the VIX logo on the top left before it changes

has that been fixed or improved? or is it an issue with all images?

thanks
    are your picons on HDD thats normally the cause as hdd needs to spinupo before channel is changed

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcm193 View Post
    Great work as usual guys can i ask does this have better compatability with newer versions of oscam compared to the older images that would only run smoothly with older oscam builds thanks
    Yes
    Used 5000 and currently using 6000 no problems whatsoever.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Raitsa View Post
    A quick question guys: is the DM Concinnity skin available for the v2.3 ViX image?
    No only skins in the feed are guaranteed to work, others you install at your own risk.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Thanks
    Al done as easy as any other, but i noticed this where the boxes are running out of the edge of the screen.
    Any fix for this or are you aware of it as yet.
    Many thanks

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast