PDA

View Full Version : UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

rossi2000
02-11-13, 17:38
its in the feed under extensions.

its v1.3 i think

Larry-G
02-11-13, 17:40
Could you upload the ipkg tools please?

you used the wrong command.

opkg download enigma2-plugin-extensions-opkg-tools

abu baniaz
02-11-13, 18:21
Thanks and thanks.

I did install it via feeds and also now by telnet. How do I access/use it (as a learning process). It does not show up in the list of plugins. TM-Twin, build 775.

spectre289
02-11-13, 18:31
Thanks and thanks.

I did install it via feeds and also now by telnet. How do I access/use it (as a learning process). It does not show up in the list of plugins. TM-Twin, build 775.

It shows up in the service searching section. Not sure where that is on a TM-Twin but wherever you'd normally do your channel scans.

abu baniaz
02-11-13, 18:46
It shows up in the service searching section. Not sure where that is on a TM-Twin but wherever you'd normally do your channel scans.
Referring to opkg tools.

rossi2000
02-11-13, 18:53
it would of installed to /media/hdd/ipkg-tools

inside are 2 binaries for compiling and decompiling ipks.

put your source folder inside ipkg-tools of what you want to compile, inside must be your CONTROL folder and then relevant installable files.

and then issue

ipkg-build enigma2-systemplugin-<pluginname>

danivtec
02-11-13, 23:43
Sky sports 2 hd has changed frequency this evening but a scan with AB is not picking it up?

Any pointers?

abu baniaz
03-11-13, 00:25
Working fine here.

tomthebomb1968
03-11-13, 00:27
I think he meant built in ABM wasn't finding it. If so he is correct. So maybe posted in this thread by error.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

abu baniaz
03-11-13, 00:36
I've just used that as well, and worked fine. This is on top of Vhannibal 01/11 which had 28.2 bouquets deleted.

@Danivtec & @tomthebomb1968, are you using any other bouquets?

tomthebomb1968
03-11-13, 00:42
ABM wasn't placing it in the Bouquets @around 7pm coz i tried it twice. Done a blind scan on duo2 and found it. And for anyone interested Ulster Television HD Is there again. Scans in as 20780

danivtec
03-11-13, 08:00
ABM wasn't placing it in the Bouquets @around 7pm coz i tried it twice. Done a blind scan on duo2 and found it. And for anyone interested Ulster Television HD Is there again. Scans in as 20780

Tried a scan this morning and all is working now. Last tried it at 10pm but wasn't being picked up. All good now.

dfdream
03-11-13, 11:10
Don't know if its VIX or UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer but with latest version of both on TM NANO when I go in to bouquets if I press 4 it edits the channel name and 5 to delete a channel and 6 to move a channel.
Is there a way to turn this off. Don't know if its VIX feature or AB..

LraiZer
03-11-13, 12:37
Don't know if its VIX or UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer but with latest version of both on TM NANO when I go in to bouquets if I press 4 it edits the channel name and 5 to delete a channel and 6 to move a channel.
Is there a way to turn this off. Don't know if its VIX feature or AB..

this issue has come from the recent OpenVIX merge with the OpenPli recent changes they have made with the VirtualKeyBoard.py, it is not because of any changes in latest AutoBouquets plugin.

LraiZer
03-11-13, 13:03
Andy has looked into this and has said that the ipk installer posted in this thread is not being built correctly, this in turn means that when the image is being built it cant read the control file so bypasses it.the ipk lnstaller is not being built incorrectly as such, more that it does not comply with the way VIX image build process is looking to read the control included control files. maybe you could code the image build process to also allow for plugins that are built off box using fakeroot too? sure i could build them on box which would make them compatible but would be better for image build process to be made compatible with all the other ikp that are built this way.

Larry-G
03-11-13, 13:05
the ipk lnstaller is not being built incorrectly as such, more that it does not comply with the way VIX image build process is looking to read the control included control files. maybe you could code the image build process to also allow for plugins that are built off box using fakeroot too?

you'd have to speak to andy about that, i'm just relaying what i was told, i am not a coder.

skratch
03-11-13, 13:06
Do I need to uninstall the old plugin then install it again or does the plugin update with the vix updates?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

LraiZer
03-11-13, 13:20
no need to uninstall, after vix update just install latest one from feeds and it will automatically remove any older version first for you.

dfdream
03-11-13, 13:29
LraiZer..

Is there any thing in the pipeline to be able to configure/customise the 1-100 channels in a text file.
Have box setup for me ma and would like to put the channels she likes in a list between 1-100 that would update as the others do.
Something like this..

28.2E UK Bouquets.
01=141
02=142
03=178
04=230
05=171
06= bbc 1 NI HD
07= bbc 2 HD
08= bbc 3
09= bbc 4
10= UTV HD
11 = ITV2 HD
etc

Also does SKY IRL HD use BBC1 HD not BBC 1 NI HD.
And will UTV HD replace ITV1 HD...

Keep up the good work...

skratch
03-11-13, 13:34
LraiZer..

Is there any thing in the pipeline to be able to configure/customise the 1-100 channels in a text file.
Have box setup for me ma and would like to put the channels she likes in a list between 1-100 that would update as the others do.
Something like this..

28.2E UK Bouquets.
01=141
02=142
03=178
04=230
05=171
06= bbc 1 NI HD
07= bbc 2 HD
08= bbc 3
09= bbc 4
10= UTV HD
11 = ITV2 HD
etc

Also does SKY IRL HD use BBC1 HD not BBC 1 NI HD.
And will UTV HD replace ITV1 HD...

Keep up the good work...

I agree great plugin I like it mostly because it puts the channel no. In front and
There is a way of adding regions first but every time I have put local region channels on 1,2,3 and so on then add the updated bouquet to my box it looses the 101-bbc it will loose them numbers in front and if I rebuild the bouquet to get the numbers back it looses the 1,2,3 regions! Is there a way to scan without these problems

dfdream
04-11-13, 21:00
All,

Im using the custom_sort2.txt file edited to show the channels the way I want them.
Is there a way to delete or move the 28.2E UK bouquets bouquet so I can have the channels starting from 1.
Or can I edit the 28.2E UK bouquets to the way I want it.
The advantage of doing this is that the autobouquets.csv would keep everything upto date for me....

abu baniaz
05-11-13, 00:32
Enable move mode (image related not plugin) and delete it as you would on any bouquet. You will lose official numbering as a consequence though. Make sure default is unselected otherwise it will re-create it.

dfdream
05-11-13, 08:02
I did that but it recreated the 28.2E UK Bouquets again on next scan.
Im using an edited sort2 text file...

Enable move mode (image related not plugin) and delete it as you would on any bouquet. You will lose official numbering as a consequence though. Make sure default is unselected otherwise it will re-create it.

abu baniaz
05-11-13, 21:23
Please post a screenshot of your setup. It is working for me. Deleted the main one, rebooted, run a couple of times. Still not created the main one.

EDIT:
Also same with custom sort.

dfdream
05-11-13, 23:28
First image is pre deletion.
Second is after deletion.
Third is after re-scan of bouquets maker.
Fourth is the settings.

30145 30146 30147 30148

abu baniaz
06-11-13, 00:47
Can you spot the mistake with regards to make default bouquets option?

dfdream
06-11-13, 07:58
OOOPS.

Need to concentrate... Thanks.

Can you spot the mistake with regards to make default bouquets option?

skratch
09-11-13, 00:07
Im having a problem with E2 plugin, when i setup a AT the icon doesn't show up on the epg when bouquets is created with E2 it has taken a while to work it out but im 99% sure this is the problem (read other thread for more info)
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?32803-Timer-problems

judge
09-11-13, 00:38
What E2 plugin & how are you creating your bouquets?

skratch
09-11-13, 00:41
What E2 plugin & how are you creating your bouquets?

I was using AutoBouquets E2 plugin via the vix feeds.

judge
09-11-13, 00:44
I was using AutoBouquets E2 plugin via the vix feeds.

Any reason you are using that rather than the inbuilt ABM?
I know some people prefer it, so just asking...

skratch
09-11-13, 00:46
Any reason you are using that rather than the inbuilt ABM?
I know some people prefer it, so just asking...

Nah fair question i like the options and the MAIN reason is it puts the sly channel no's on the lineup tbh cant really say much more on this thread please check out the other link please mate.

judge
09-11-13, 00:48
What other link?
The inbuilt ABM can also show the SKY channel numbers, where do you want them displayed?

skratch
09-11-13, 00:49
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?32803-Timer-problems

dfdream
09-11-13, 10:23
Can someone check if Remote timer works with this plugin.
I have identical setups on DUO2 and TM Nano with same custom sort and custom swap files but when I go to set a remote timer it gives error.
If I switch to all channels and open the same channel I can set remote timer no problem...

Any way around this....

Does Remote timer work with ABM ????

abu baniaz
09-11-13, 16:22
What is remote timer please?

dfdream
09-11-13, 19:57
If you have 2 boxes when you add a new timer you have the option to tell the other box to do the recording instead.
I have it on TM nano with no HDD so when I want to record something while using nano I go to add timer and choose the remote timer option so it tells my DUO2 to do the recording.
Excellent plugin....

hardy27
09-11-13, 20:57
hi where or how can i install the rar files to my box. do i extract files and one by one place them some where?

abu baniaz
09-11-13, 21:11
Extract the rar file. Transfer mipsel32 ipk to tmp and install as normal. (He has included three different installers to cater for different images)

Or install from feeds using plugins/ download

givecredit
10-11-13, 18:28
If i set up custum swap, swapping a channel from extra "Other Channel" bouquet, eg TV3 OR UTV HD, Crossepg epg does not recognise these channels and ignores them when loading epg. I only get now and next info for swapped channels from extra other channels. Anyway of fixing this. Using latest version from vix feeds.

abu baniaz
10-11-13, 18:42
Does it populate without swap? It is for me in the other bouquet.

givecredit
10-11-13, 19:23
Does it populate without swap? It is for me in the other bouquet.

Apologies, It does work on vix, Its on my dreambox 800hd using Openpli 3 that i have the problem. The same swaps as on my Duo and Giga Quad will not populate on dreambox. The epg does not fill before or after the swap.

The dreambox is running 25th August version. Would this be the problem?

abu baniaz
10-11-13, 19:28
25/08/2013 is old version. Please update to 201310201900-r1

unibiggle
10-11-13, 22:25
ive installed this but when i scan it says start NIT scan and i press ok but it exits too quick and doest create the bouquets, any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

Im using latest vix and latest autobouquets

danivtec
10-11-13, 22:50
ive installed this but when i scan it says start NIT scan and i press ok but it exits too quick and doest create the bouquets, any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

Im using latest vix and latest autobouquets

Disable script check

neilcri
12-11-13, 09:24
Hi hope someone can help me on here when I install autobouqets i set up the menu but when I press start my box keeps crashing I have tried it on black hole and on vix.

Larry-G
12-11-13, 18:08
Hi hope someone can help me on here when I install autobouqets i set up the menu but when I press start my box keeps crashing I have tried it on black hole and on vix.

we would need to see some of the crash logs that correlate to these incidents ( for the ViX image not BH ), before we could offer any real help, otherwise were just guessing.

rizla13
13-11-13, 16:49
hi,

Does this work on blackhole 2.0.5 (OE 2) running on vu+ Uno?

If it does which version do i install? mipsel? or mipsel32?

Thanks

abu baniaz
13-11-13, 17:00
Oe 2.0 images use mipsel32 ipks as far as I am aware.

Drsayus
16-11-13, 11:23
Hi im new to this. My listings on my vu duo all seem to say 'ep.1458 one on one'. Would anyone know why this is?!

I now cant tell what is on the channel unless i select it. I have turned box on/off. Done a auto scan. Done crossepg. Downloaded bouquets. Yet nothing seems to fix it. Has done this now for past few days.

Any help to a novice will be great thanks!!

Its the 28.2e uk bouquets as well, if that helps?!

dfdream
17-11-13, 01:11
Just updated to latest vix (789) and installed plugin.
All went fine did initial scan no problem.
Took 1 1/2 mins.
Thin is that I cant do a scan since.
I say yes to NIT scan and it changes to demand info channels and then strat away goes to reloading bouquets, No delay.
But nothing is updated. I deleted a bouquet to see and it was not re-created (Make default Bouquets set to yes).
Where is there a log stored to see what is going wrong ?
I removed plugin rebooted and re-installed and it didn't help.
Actually settings were kept after re-install, where are these stored if the AutoBouquets folder is gone....

abu baniaz
17-11-13, 04:42
Log file is located in the plugin folder
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

Settings are written onto the settings file located at /etc/enigma2/ This file stores settings for other receiver functions, so do not delete the whole file.

Things to try:
Double check your tuner config.
Disable script check in the plugin.
If you are using picon links, what device and what format is it in?
Screenshot of settings would be handy

Did you install from feeds or from the ipk in this thread?

dfdream
17-11-13, 10:09
Things to try:
Double check your tuner config. - ALL OK
Disable script check in the plugin. - Did this and it works 100% now..
If you are using picon links, what device and what format is it in? - Not using this... What does it do...
Screenshot of settings would be handy - You still want this now ?

What does script check do and do I need it. Wonder whats going wrong ?

dfdream
17-11-13, 14:48
Also I installed DVB-T2 tuner and set up main channels with Alternatives on both SAT and DVB-T.
All works fine but when I rescan autobouquets the link to the alternatives gets broken.
Have to add alternative again. It seems to keep both entries but I need to save them for it to work....
Any Ideas.

Any idea if there are any features / improvements being worked on with this plugin...

These are the important ones I see...
- ICONS that show program recordings and autotimers.
- Maintain "Alternatives" channels after re-scan.
- Being able to personalise the channels from 1-100..

Keep up the good work....

danivtec
25-11-13, 14:11
I have a strange issue that I had last week aswell as today.

I setup autobouquets to scan each morning at 6.35am and its been ok for the last few days, but this morning after the scan the only available bouquet is Favourite. I tried running the plugin manually, restarting the box but still no bouquets.

To fix it I ran the inbuilt vix version, rebooted then ran this plugin and it works.

Anyone else had this?

skratch
25-11-13, 23:17
I really like this plugin but it does cause problems when it comes to setting up auto timers, is there a way to build bouquets that don't affect the auto timers on the epg?

abu baniaz
26-11-13, 01:10
I think we need to add clarity here. There is no issue with created with timers. The issue is the timer being displayed on the epg screen.

As explained on the other thread, the epg screen is looking at the channel name before displaying the icon. The number and dash obviously makes it different to teh service ID and throws this out. Timer still works. As you can see from the attached screen shots, without the number the icon is displayed. Messed around without and with numbers to demonstrate change. I even tried it with the PLI HD skin and the same happened. Now to confuse the matter, if you look at the last picture on a dm800se using pli 4, the icon is displayed even with the numbers.

I doubt that any changes will be made to the skin/image to accomodate a third party plugin. The change required is to make timer icons based on the service ID instead of displayed name. A few months back, there was discussion about showing the channel number on the graphical epg, that got rejected.

The timers are created by the image, not AB 28.2. A check is made for clashes before the timers are written. The timers can be viewed in the timer menu, but granted on the epg is a lot easier. It is the numbers that are causing the issue. Easiest thing to do is to not show the numbers in the plugin menu, you can toggle them to be on in the bouquet list (Image based menu). Do you really need to see them in the epg?

Lraizer does not have a machine for which the build script for Vix functions even if he wanted to play with it.

Larry-G
26-11-13, 01:24
As has been said before, this method of showing the channel number in the EPG is a poor solution and not one were going to adapt the image to accommodate for. we or rather Andy spent a lot of time coding the image to show the numbers properly by user request this plugin does not do that.

abu baniaz
26-11-13, 01:38
It would be great if he could code to put the chanenl number in the epg too. (for those who want it)

andyblac
26-11-13, 10:00
I think we need to add clarity here. There is no issue with created with timers. The issue is the timer being displayed on the epg screen.

As explained on the other thread, the epg screen is looking at the channel name before displaying the icon. The number and dash obviously makes it different to teh service ID and throws this out. Timer still works. As you can see from the attached screen shots, without the number the icon is displayed. Messed around without and with numbers to demonstrate change. I even tried it with the PLI HD skin and the same happened. Now to confuse the matter, if you look at the last picture on a dm800se using pli 4, the icon is displayed even with the numbers.

I doubt that any changes will be made to the skin/image to accomodate a third party plugin. The change required is to make timer icons based on the service ID instead of displayed name. A few months back, there was discussion about showing the channel number on the graphical epg, that got rejected.

The timers are created by the image, not AB 28.2. A check is made for clashes before the timers are written. The timers can be viewed in the timer menu, but granted on the epg is a lot easier. It is the numbers that are causing the issue. Easiest thing to do is to not show the numbers in the plugin menu, you can toggle them to be on in the bouquet list (Image based menu). Do you really need to see them in the epg?

Lraizer does not have a machine for which the build script for Vix functions even if he wanted to play with it.

timer icons in EPG have NOTHING to do with service names, they use 'eventid, begin time, duration, serviceid'

post your timer.xml and your bouquets, and i'll try to see what the issue is, as you can see the 'pre timer' icon is working for both, and the post timer icon is show using lazers buqouets, the correct service is detected. it is just not seeing the event as a full timer.

abu baniaz
26-11-13, 10:04
Attached. Two bouquets and both timers.

andyblac
26-11-13, 13:32
Attached. Two bouquets and both timers.
ok need more info before i start, are these issues with standard timers or repeating timers or auto timers. ?

abu baniaz
26-11-13, 14:05
auto timers in my case.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Tapatalk

bwelton
01-12-13, 13:45
When I list the Bouquets I have three sections:

A long list including all the Sly, FTA and then '28.2E UK Bouquets' group has been added with each chennel preceeded by ' - - ".

In effect Sly is listed at least twice.

How can I edit which Bouquets Groups are included.

Thx

Alanp
11-12-13, 10:14
Hi, now BBC Three and BBC Four are in the bouquet BBC 2 HD is no longer in my bouquet in its normal position ie press 102 I now get BBC 2 SD in my hd list BBC 2 HD is below More4HD and my list is BBC one HD followed by ITV HD anyone else experiencing this in my setting I have NIT scan checked, Placeholder checked, custom checked all other selections unchecked Thanks for any help

Alanp
11-12-13, 11:32
Just to add some more info my Build ix Vix 800 on my Vuduo2 also noticed BBC News HD is in documentaries within the HD bouquet and not news Thanks again

uscool
11-12-13, 12:29
Just to add some more info my Build ix Vix 800 on my Vuduo2 also noticed BBC News HD is in documentaries within the HD bouquet and not news Thanks again

Hi, same here rest bbc hd channels are in right places and swap , just bbc news hd its not right

THanks

abu baniaz
11-12-13, 18:12
The official place is documentaries. Check the Sky guide/offcial receiver to confirm. I suspect that a major overhaul will be done some time

BBC 2 and BBC 4 are HD as default in HD regions. BBC News is not. See following h**p://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2013/new-hd-channels.html

Edit custom_swap.txt file located in the plugin directory.
Unless you are in Scotland, delete 102=142, this gets rid of the swap as it is not needed.
Add 503=570, this swaps BBC news (503) with BBC News HD 570.

If you want to put the extra News channel into the News bouquet, edit custom_sort_3.txt file and amend the entertainment section as the custom swap will take card of HD channels first. Add lines to the bottom of the News secton as below. Make any other changes you want. In options, enable Custom swap (Correct on Oct 2013 version), in bouquet channel field select custom sort 3. I have attached a picture with relevant sections highlighted.

#01 - Entertainment

01=101
01=102
01=103
01=104
01=105
01=106
01=107

#06 - News

06=501
06=502
06=503
06=504
06=505
06=506
06=507
06=508
06=509
06=510
06=511
06=512
06=513
06=514
06=515
06=516
06=517
06=518
06=519
06=570
06=571
06=572
06=573

abu baniaz
11-12-13, 18:21
When I list the Bouquets I have three sections:

A long list including all the Sly, FTA and then '28.2E UK Bouquets' group has been added with each chennel preceeded by ' - - ".

In effect Sly is listed at least twice.

How can I edit which Bouquets Groups are included.

Thx

The first Bouquet is the one that makes the official numbering work. If you want to hide bouquets, it currently cannot be done by Lrazier's E2 plugin by script. You can however disable default bouquets and delete the bouquets you don't want. They should not be created by the plugin again unless you select deafult..

ABM by the OE alliance has the option to hide bouquets.

be6_2
13-12-13, 11:26
Being a bit of newbie can anyone help and explain how i can install on a Qbox miniHD please. I've done some reading but can't figure it out, i have the original version installed which works fine but wanted to play with the newest one just to see. :confused:

skratch
13-12-13, 13:00
Has the E2 plugin been pulled from the vix feeds? I can't seem to find it.

abu baniaz
14-12-13, 01:31
Has the E2 plugin been pulled from the vix feeds? I can't seem to find it.
ipk in post 1 if you cant find it on the feeds. Make sure you select the correct one.

abu baniaz
14-12-13, 02:14
Being a bit of newbie can anyone help and explain how i can install on a Qbox miniHD please. I've done some reading but can't figure it out, i have the original version installed which works fine but wanted to play with the newest one just to see. :confused:

The QBOX HD mini uses the same CPU as the TM800. Lraizer has posted in this thread regarding it. You may search for it.

Alternatively
h**p://www.ukcvs.net/forum/showthread.php?29323-AutoBouquet-E2-28-2E&p=51073&viewfull=1#post51073
h**p://www.ukcvs.net/forum/showthread.php?29323-AutoBouquet-E2-28-2E&p=51329&viewfull=1#post51329

Is the most recent version of the ultralite version called "AutoBouquets_E2_UltraLite_201308152200"?
To update it, is it just a matter of replacing the "autobouquetsreader" and "autobouquets_e2.sh" with the one from main release?
Many thanks.

you only need to replace the autobouquetsreader file to make the UltraLite vesion up to date. the UltraLite autobouquets_e2.sh script is the same apart from it has some of the defaults set to the opposite way around such as script check is turned off by default as some webif have issue with it on older images. the UltraLite autobouquets_e2.sh also has a few helper comments in it how to change the defaults that have GUI options to change them.

basically, just drop latest autobouqeutsreader in and it should be good to go.
you could probably also update the custom_swap.txt and supplement.txt but these only have cosmetic user messages added

skratch
14-12-13, 02:22

skratch
14-12-13, 02:24

Cheers Abu

mickyblueys
17-12-13, 16:57
I am Running latest autobouquets plugin,I have found that I can't get the plugin to update daily. I can manually scan no problem. It used to update no problem when I had a power timer set to shutdown and wake up box, thus resetting the clock. since I don't use the power timer anymore (at least the deep stand by one) the clock didn't get reset and the plugin will not auto scan daily, any ideas? This is on 2 duo's running vix build 805. But Ben like this for a few builds, as i say think it is related to power timer in some way or form.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

chimley
18-12-13, 16:07
Ok. My first post and it will show!

I have set up crosspeg and autobouquets on latest VIX (802) on my gbquad. So far so good. I want to get a bouquet that will give me UK channels like ITV, Channel 5 etc added to my Sky IRL channels. From research, this seems to do that, but I see that the rar contains many files as well of the 3x ipk files. Do I copy all these to the tmp folder or just the mipsel32.ipk? I have trawled through many pages of this thread without finding the answer so apologies if I have missed it.

abu baniaz
18-12-13, 16:48
Just use the mipsel32 ipk

The pack contains the three installers for different images, manual installation method as well as source files.

rossi2000
23-12-13, 19:19
abu,
this plugin works fine if your on 28.2e by using another tuner to download the data thus not interupting viewing.

but if im using dvb-c and an update is scheduled it will switch over to dvb-s2 tuner to do it, thus interupting viewing.

could it be implemented that if using different type tuner it still works in the background?

mickyblueys
24-12-13, 00:02
This plugin does not pick up the new frequency change of sky sports hd 1. On 28.2E. Can an update be implemented??

abu baniaz
24-12-13, 01:35
This plugin does not pick up the new frequency change of sky sports hd 1. On 28.2E. Can an update be implemented??
The plugin gets the data off the data on the satellite stream. If you enable Other Extra, it will also place the test/extra channels in the other bouquet. My settings are: London HD. All options apart from Numbered and FTA only are enabled. Both the main one and the one in the test bouquet are working for me.

What frequency is the new one?
What frequency is it giving you?
I note from previous posts about Auto timers, but at what time are you running the scan? Going from a post by Lincsat, I only ever scan after 06:10.

If you want Lraizer to investigate this anomally when he has a chance, please post back with details to replicate the issue.

Many thanks.

abu baniaz
24-12-13, 01:50
abu,
this plugin works fine if your on 28.2e by using another tuner to download the data thus not interupting viewing.

but if im using dvb-c and an update is scheduled it will switch over to dvb-s2 tuner to do it, thus interupting viewing.

could it be implemented that if using different type tuner it still works in the background?

Not my plugin. It is Lraizer's work. He has just finished off the N1 version but extremely busy with real work. I'll post your suggestion at the other place. Makes perfect sense. It is currently set to check if on 28.2, if not zap to 28.2, finish and then zap back. I don't believe it uses another tuner. Same way as Crossepg used to work. I suspect he will implement something similar to the changes made to Crossepg by AndyBlac

He has a DM800SE so would depend on others testing particularly those with a DVB-C tuner.

abu baniaz
24-12-13, 02:08
SS1 HD details attached as set by plugin.

Rahat786786
24-12-13, 04:08
Ss1 not working for me either.

rossi2000
24-12-13, 10:16
Not my plugin. It is Lraizer's work. He has just finished off the N1 version but extremely busy with real work. I'll post your suggestion at the other place. Makes perfect sense. It is currently set to check if on 28.2, if not zap to 28.2, finish and then zap back. I don't believe it uses another tuner. Same way as Crossepg used to work. I suspect he will implement something similar to the changes made to Crossepg by AndyBlac

He has a DM800SE so would depend on others testing particularly those with a DVB-C tuner.

ahh i thought it was using another 28.2e tuner to download as it doenst interupt viewing like crossepg once did.
i can test it if/when he gets around to implement any of these changes.

cheers

mickyblueys
24-12-13, 11:57
Yeah cheers, Abu for the reply but sshd1 now working must've been a broadcaster problem in my region possibly. The daily scan fault I have does have something to do with powertimers. It is because I don't have a deep standby set and I don't turn my boxes off. Can't fully explain it. But if I do either of those 2 things it scans perfectly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

dfdream
24-12-13, 17:06
All

I want to add BBC Three HD to the SWAP list but for me its in as 115 on the autobouquets CSV file but so is RTE TWO so it swaps it with RTE TWO not BBC THREE HD. Im using the Republic of Ireland Bouquet...

BBC FOUR HD added fine...

abu baniaz
24-12-13, 17:34
All

I want to add BBC Three HD to the SWAP list but for me its in as 115 on the autobouquets CSV file but so is RTE TWO so it swaps it with RTE TWO not BBC THREE HD. Im using the Republic of Ireland Bouquet...

BBC FOUR HD added fine...

You will need to find what number BBC3 HD is and then swap it.

Post your csv and and cutom_swap.txt files. I'll have a look later if you have not solved it.

lincsat
24-12-13, 19:20

There is no frequency change on SS1HD, you have the problem with the channel not opening with CCcam, sometimes affects Boomerang +1, ID +1, RTE1 and Star Life OK which is OT for this thread.

dfdream
25-12-13, 15:39
Abu I attached my autobouquets file.
As you can see in it RTE 2 and BBC 3HD both are 115.

Havent attached my swap file as the issue seems to be around the csv file with the 2 channels having the same number.
If I choose 115 in the sort file it calls it RTE2 not BBC3 HD.

You will need to find what number BBC3 HD is and then swap it.

Post your csv and and cutom_swap.txt files. I'll have a look later if you have not solved it.

abu baniaz
28-12-13, 16:52
@Rossi2000, Lraizer response below. Sorry couldn't test as I don't know which mux/fronetnd etc is which.

not using the frontend gui as the plugin reader uses the current active frontend as set by engima2 channel zapping, but maybe possible by just running the autobouquets_e2.sh script via telnet or cronjob?

first edit the top of the autobouquets_e2.sh script to overide the reader from using the current frontend device and instead set the DVB_FRONTEND="-1" to whatever frontend tuner device you have setup as a dedictated 28.2e tuner. then run the script passing your required paramaters making sure the script check paramater is turned off so that the script channel zappng in the script is bypassed. in theory it should remain on your current tuner and the reader should then use whatever tuner you set in the DVB_FRONTEND="0" assuming your 28.2e sat tuner is on frontend device 0 or maybe its 1 or 2... i dont have muti-tuner to test with so may work, may not.

abu baniaz
28-12-13, 17:02
@Dfdream
An issue has been discovered. Hopefully Lraizer will get a chance to look into it later.

For now,
If you don't want to use the swap/sort features, put the following line ins supplmenet.txt which will give you BBC 3 had at postion 115. You will lose RTE TWO. As you have not posted your swap.txt file, not sure what effect it will have.

If you want to use the sort/swap, pick any number outside the non-editable 1-100 or usual or 101-999. Using example below, you will not lose RTE TWO
1115:2077:19:1b27:802:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC THREE HD

swerver
04-01-14, 12:44
does the latest version 20.12.13 work on amiko alien 2 running PKT-hyperion V3 svn 2640 mod by SeNsUi img?

abu baniaz
04-01-14, 17:49
does the latest version 20.12.13 work on amiko alien 2 running PKT-hyperion V3 svn 2640 mod by SeNsUi img?

The ipk for SH4 receivers should. Latest version is 20 October 2013.

rizl4
06-01-14, 14:24
does this work with cable channels?

abu baniaz
06-01-14, 19:00
does this work with cable channels?
Only if they are on the satellite feed.:D

There is a thread on his home forum where he has sort of started the cable version. Nothing constructive yet.

Ch4ni
08-01-14, 13:37
Hi I have recently noticed that the NIT scan has stopped working I have the latest version of the Autobouquet E2 dated 20/10/2013. When I do a manual scan it completes in a matter of seconds, previously this used to take a couple of mins. I have been reading posts in this thread and I have not seen any where this has been fixed. Can anyone please detail what the fix is for this? I am using the latest vix image 308 version.

iceman325
12-01-14, 19:22
Hi I have recently noticed that the NIT scan has stopped working I have the latest version of the Autobouquet E2 dated 20/10/2013. When I do a manual scan it completes in a matter of seconds, previously this used to take a couple of mins. I have been reading posts in this thread and I have not seen any where this has been fixed. Can anyone please detail what the fix is for this? I am using the latest vix image 308 version.

I have got this same problem.

I have installed latest plugin and i can access through my plugin menu. I have added my selections but when i press Start and click yes to NIT scan it says loading bouquet but after 50 or so seconds it then says reloading bouquets and services but no bouquets appear.

I am on OpenPLI image. Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks

abu baniaz
12-01-14, 23:30
Not sure how ch4ni and iceman325 have installed the plugin. Perhaps there has been some corruption. ipks are in the first post as well as manual method should you wish to try. If problem still exists, then disable script check would be the first thing to do.

If auto picon is being used, please note the following from readme file.

added AutoPicon support, creates symlinks to static picons.
first run autobouqets without autopicon option turned on to
create an updated autobouquets.cvs database reference file.
install normal picons, set picon location will auto convert.
create autopicon links option on ext formated location only!

dfdream
13-01-14, 07:59
A question.
I have NIT Scan set to no but it does a full scan every time a scheduled autobouquets runs.
Anyone else see this.
Is there a reason for this...

iceman325
13-01-14, 20:36
Not sure how ch4ni and iceman325 have installed the plugin. Perhaps there has been some corruption. ipks are in the first post as well as manual method should you wish to try. If problem still exists, then disable script check would be the first thing to do.

If auto picon is being used, please note the following from readme file.

added AutoPicon support, creates symlinks to static picons.
first run autobouqets without autopicon option turned on to
create an updated autobouquets.cvs database reference file.
install normal picons, set picon location will auto convert.
create autopicon links option on ext formated location only!

I have disabled script check but same problem.

Can i also double check to which IPK to install as there are three versions, sh4, mipsel & mips32el? I have a vu+ duo running OpenPLI 4.0 image.

Here is the screenshot of the problem. 31859

abu baniaz
13-01-14, 20:52
Mipsel or mips32el should work. Pay close attention to whether it tries to install from the pli feeds.

iceman325
13-01-14, 21:23
Mipsel or mips32el should work. Pay close attention to whether it tries to install from the pli feeds.

When doing an install it just says installing and then complete, its not downloading anything. Should it be downloading?

I have done a manual install but no luck.

An old that i used to use did work, it is enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201210091615_all.ipk. This works fine.

Also, i have noticed when i remove the plugin and reinstall it, my previous settings are still there. I would of thought the settings will go back to default after a clean install?

dfdream
13-01-14, 21:52
Anyone else have this...

A question.
I have NIT Scan set to no but it does a full scan every time a scheduled autobouquets runs.
Anyone else see this.
Is there a reason for this...

abu baniaz
13-01-14, 22:29
Anyone else have this...
This was a response from a query, not sure if it answers your question ... I always set mine to yes as I want latest stream data.

Q. When prompted for Nit Scan, are we meant to be able to abort by pressing EXIT?
A. yes, you are able to abort by pressing EXIT! i have set yes as the default option, so pressing EXIT will run the yes option. if you select no and press EXIT, it will abort with the no option. this is how the enigma2 selection chooser works.

dfdream
25-01-14, 10:35
Just wondering if its me or not.
Im missing lots of channels (greyed out) Channel 4HD, 4Seven, Good Food +1, Home +1 and more.
I did a full NIT scan and a bouquets download and no difference.

Are others having this issue.

pacha2
09-03-14, 19:53
From previous experience I've had with Greyed Out means that you Satellite box has not found these channels. It's not the bouquet maker, it's the fact that they are not tuned in frequencies.

You should try a full rescan after clearing the existing channels.

dfdream
14-03-14, 16:32
All today my UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer started acting funny on my fresh build on ZEUS.
I use the same settings on DUO2 and TM NANO (Rep of Ireland HD) but the csv file is being populated with different data.

Was fine yesterday but today.
This is what I get on DUO2 (which is UK no ROI)
POSITION EPG_ID TYPE SID TSID ENCRYPTION NAME
101 2076 0x19 0x1b1d 0x802 FTA BBC One HD
102 2075 0x19 0x1b1c 0x802 FTA BBC Two HD
103 6504 0x19 0x5208 0x812 FTA ITV HD
104 4075 0x19 0x52d0 0x814 FTA Channel 4 HD
105 4058 0x19 0xf69 0x7d5 NDS Channel 5 HD

On the TM Nano its fine.
101 1251 0x1 0x2581 0x7fb NDS RTE One
102 1270 0x19 0x2588 0x7fb NDS RTE TWO HD
103 1255 0x1 0x2585 0x7fb NDS TV3
104 1253 0x1 0x2583 0x7fb NDS TG4
105 3615 0x1 0xcb87 0x8fd NDS 3e

chaser
16-03-14, 12:29
I'm trying to get the autopicon feature to work, but I'm struggling a little bit. I seem to have it working on my Duo2, but can't get it to work properly on the others. I think it's down to the file locations, and the fact that Vix will only search directory roots for the picon files.

Running Vix Zeus build 003 (and 3.0 build 808 before that), I normally store my picons at /media/usb/picon. This works fine when autopicon is disabled - picons are correctly shown on my EPG. When I enable autopicon, I can see that the file names at /media/usb/picon are changed, and by default symlinks with the original filenames are created at /usr/share/enigma2/picon. There doesn't appear to be any options in Vix to get the EPG to pick up the picon symlinks at /usr/share/enigma2/picon, and I get the default Vix picon instead of the proper channel picon. What am I doing wrong?

I'll probably try putting the static picons at /media/usb/staticpicon, and have autopicon create the symlinks at /media/usb/picon instead. Is this what I'm meant to do?

edit1: ok, autobouquets by Lraizer autobouquetmaker won't let me select my own folder to store the static picons - so I've put them at /picon, and have created symlinks at /media/usb/picon. However, this still doesn't appear to work - even after an enigma reboot.

It seems that autobouquets by Lraizer autobouquetmaker wants to create the symlinks at /usr/share/enigma2/picon regardless of how I set it in the config (I currently have it set at /media/usb/picon), and I don't know how to get Vix to pick up picons from that location! Help!

abu baniaz
16-03-14, 13:07
What format is your USB stick in? You can only use Linux file system for symlinks.

chaser
16-03-14, 13:38
What format is your USB stick in? You can only use Linux file system for symlinks.Ah. good point! Pretty sure it's FAT32. I've got the internal flash, which will be a suitable format, my USB (FAT32), and HDD (Ext4) so I guess I need to store static picons on /media/usb/picon and the symlinks on /picon (I don't really want to use the HDD - even though it is always spinning for my timeshift). I'll try that now.

I mis-read the readme...

create autopicon links option on ext formated location only!...as telling me not to install the the symlink folder on the internal flash (read 'ext formatted' as as being 'external formatted')! :o

edit1: ok. that's it working, with the symlink folder relocated from /usr/share/enigma2/picon to /picon and the static picons left at /media/usb/picon.
Thx.

abu baniaz
16-03-14, 14:36
Glad you are sorted. I normally use the "/usr/share/enigma2/picon/" location for the links and leave the actual picons on root of internal memory "/picon/". Internal memory is best location. And makes backing up swapping picons easier. Any location that you can pick will work so long as it is linux file sytem.

(P.S. Your posts were merged and name of plugin corrected to avoid confusion)

chaser
16-03-14, 18:48
I normally use the "/usr/share/enigma2/picon/" location for the linksI couldn't get it to work with the symlinks in that location (when using VIX). I couldn't find anywhere in the settings to tell VIX where the picons are stored. I found a couple of posts which indicate that VIX will automatically look in the root directory of any mounted drive, which is why I've stuck them in /picon. Are you using a different image?

abu baniaz
16-03-14, 19:09
I am on Zeus 003. Works the same way on PLI and OpenTV. The images will look for a folder called "picon" wherever it is located. Whether picons are actually there or just symlinks to another location.

With regards to telling the image, you don't need to. While in the plugin just press right/left until your desired location is selected. Lraizer put in the other locations to cover most people's options. They'll all work provided they exist on your system. e.g my system does not have /media/cf/picon, so it is no point me selecting it.

N.B an E2 restart is required to recognised a change. It does tell you doing the process.

dfdream
18-03-14, 08:06
ABU,

This is back again this morning.
The CSV file is not updating with the ROI HD setting that I have it set for.
Was fine yesterday..
Its the exact same as above.

All today my UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer started acting funny on my fresh build on ZEUS.
I use the same settings on DUO2 and TM NANO (Rep of Ireland HD) but the csv file is being populated with different data.

Was fine yesterday but today.
This is what I get on DUO2 (which is UK no ROI)
101 2076 0x19 0x1b1d 0x802 FTA BBC One HD
102 2075 0x19 0x1b1c 0x802 FTA BBC Two HD
103 6504 0x19 0x5208 0x812 FTA ITV HD
104 4075 0x19 0x52d0 0x814 FTA Channel 4 HD
105 4058 0x19 0xf69 0x7d5 NDS Channel 5 HD

On the TM Nano its fine.
101 1251 0x1 0x2581 0x7fb NDS RTE One
102 1270 0x19 0x2588 0x7fb NDS RTE TWO HD
103 1255 0x1 0x2585 0x7fb NDS TV3
104 1253 0x1 0x2583 0x7fb NDS TG4
105 3615 0x1 0xcb87 0x8fd NDS 3e

abu baniaz
18-03-14, 10:08
We'll have to wait for Lriazer to return from his holidays.

dfdream
18-03-14, 10:30
OK.

Is it just a fault with me or are others having this issue.
Would a rebuild help ?

We'll have to wait for Lriazer to return from his holidays.

abu baniaz
18-03-14, 11:16
There were a few intermittent issues with ROI region. Sadly there was not much feedback during beta stage so wasn't picked up until he started working on the Commando one. The fixes were made for Neutrino, just waiting to be ported across.

Sorry.

dfdream
18-03-14, 11:47
Is there a way in the interim that I can use the CSV from another box that is configured OK ?

Is it the selection of the region that is the issue and the CSV getting incorrectly populated ?

dfdream
18-03-14, 16:55
Anyone ????

Are all other reigons working OK like NI HD ? At least then I could use a few swaps to correct.

Is there a way in the interim that I can use the CSV from another box that is configured OK ?

Is it the selection of the region that is the issue and the CSV getting incorrectly populated ?

abu baniaz
18-03-14, 17:38
Don't know what's happened. Response while on the road has not appeared.

The csv is produced at end and used for teh picon symlinks, no use to you.

The ROI region had an issue where different channels were appearing in the same slot and it picking the first/wrong one. Swap will be of no use to you.

Try with the supplement file.

dfdream
18-03-14, 18:23
Tried 4 other regions and they do not show correctly either.
Its fairly broken I think.
Any idea on when it can be fixed ?

Don't know what's happened. Response while on the road has not appeared.

The csv is produced at end and used for teh picon symlinks, no use to you.

The ROI region had an issue where different channels were appearing in the same slot and it picking the first/wrong one. Swap will be of no use to you.

Try with the supplement file.

dfdream
18-03-14, 18:34
Tried Swap and Sort text file and its no difference.

Bah Humbug...

Tried 4 other regions and they do not show correctly either.
Its fairly broken I think.
Any idea on when it can be fixed ?

dfdream
19-03-14, 09:41
I have switched back to ABM for the moment.
Not ideal but at least it works...
What changed in Zeus that caused this issue...
I see that LraiZer hasn't been online on his support page for 5-6 weeks..
Maybe Andy could implement some of these features into VIX ABM to avoid these integration issues ????

:eek:

abu baniaz
20-03-14, 14:06
There are two known issues with the plugin. Several channels appear with the same number in the whole list of chanenls. The only known region to be adversely affected is the ROI region. These have been identifed and addressed in the Neutrino version. These are on Lraizer's todo list. When he is good and ready. In his free time.

The plugin is affected by a number of variables. If anybody requires assitance, they should ideally attach:

A screenshot of settings page.
custom_swap.txt file
supplement.txt
relevant sort file being used if applicable.

mickyblueys
20-03-14, 14:07
@dfdream: it wont let me upload my CSV, but here is a screenshot of what happened after i done a ROI HD Scan. Hope this helps! not sure if its what should've happened or not as i am not used to ROI bouquet layout. The csv 101 -103 is as you say, RTE 1, Rte 2HD, TV3 etc....

dfdream
20-03-14, 14:39
Thanks lad.
I will try again.
I think a few times it did work OK on ROI HD but failed following scan..

@dfdream: it wont let me upload my CSV, but here is a screenshot of what happened after i done a ROI HD Scan. Hope this helps! not sure if its what should've happened or not as i am not used to ROI bouquet layout. The csv 101 -103 is as you say, RTE 1, Rte 2HD, TV3 etc....

dfdream
21-03-14, 14:48
UPDATE -
Did a scan last night and it was still set to ROI HD and the CSV was populated with BBC1 etc as 101.
Got up this morning (box reboots and scans during night) and 101 had changed to RTE1 and so on.
Didn't change a thing in the interim.
I assume the plugin takes the region that's set and populates the csv file accordingly...
What can cause the CSV file to populate incorrectly if the region is set to ROI in plugin settings.

mickyblueys
21-03-14, 18:57
I can't replicate this mine always finds the correct roi hd, channels and populates csv correctly, could your installation be corrupt? I've tried several manual scans and automated ones, hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

skratch
31-03-14, 00:33
Hi Abu alot of my family are on virmin and I just wanted to know is there a way or any plans to build bouquets the same as the virmin TiVos on enigma2 boxes?

abu baniaz
31-03-14, 20:51
Hi Abu alot of my family are on virmin and I just wanted to know is there a way or any plans to build bouquets the same as the virmin TiVos on enigma2 boxes?
See this thread
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?35089-Lraizer-Autobouquets-E2-UK-Cable

Lraizer basically did it as a proof of concept. It runs in /tmp/ directory and the created bouquets need to be transferred. This deletes any existing ones. He did say that it is possible to convert the light edition of the satellite version. This would not delete the any existing bouquets.

Larry-G
31-03-14, 20:58
andy has looked into it briefly but he has no access to cable tv so not sure how far he got with it before shelving development.

skratch
02-04-14, 23:11
Well guys if you want me to make a bouquet of VM channels and pass it on to someone as an idea of the lineup I can do.

YzMENTALzY
26-04-14, 17:19
Hi guys autobouquets maker isnt working iv lost bt sports

mickyblueys
26-04-14, 17:26

This isn't the thread for autobouquetsmaker!!! This is the thread for lraizer autobouquets

YzMENTALzY
26-04-14, 17:52
Sorry

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

mickyblueys
26-04-14, 18:26
Easy mistake!

Larry-G
26-04-14, 18:36

It is here, all BT sports channels HD and SD working perfectly here.

YzMENTALzY
26-04-14, 18:39
Il have a look when i get home

zino
28-04-14, 13:32
Can anyone help.

I have tried using the custom channel_swap txt file to swap a couple of channels around.

I want to swap a couple of channel numbers to where I would prefer them.

when I add one, say for example I want to swap Formula 1 HD and SD channels 406=439
it doesn't swap instead channels numbers shift upwards or downwards and everything has the wrong number everywhere.

Currently it looks like this

swap local SD with HD 101=141 102=142103=178104=230105=171# swap STV HD#103=1114

mickyblueys
28-04-14, 15:51
When you are editing it what program are you using? Notepad? Or notepad++?

zino
28-04-14, 22:48
When you are editing it what program are you using? Notepad? Or notepad++?

Notepad.

But it is just a text file so shouldn't matter, should it?
When I removed 102=142 using Notepad it did that ok, but it won't let me add another swap

mickyblueys
28-04-14, 22:53
Notepad.

But it is just a text file so shouldn't matter, should it?
When I removed 102=142 using Notepad it did that ok, but it won't let me add another swap

Yes it does matter, you need to use notepad++, it is free to download!

zino
28-04-14, 23:24
Yes it does matter, you need to use notepad++, it is free to download!

Thank you, I used it and saw the difference, it is not just a normal text file, it looks different inside notepad++
Thank you

bangorbob
08-05-14, 14:21
Custom Swap

I have been using this plugin for a longtime, I have now upgraded to Helios and now every time I do an online software update the custom swap text file reverts back to the default text file, meaning I have to set it up again for myself, I don't ever remember having to do this before on Zeus or Vix 3.0.

abu baniaz
08-05-14, 19:10
I've always manually transferred the plugin, so have never noticed. I suppose custom_sort_3.txt and supplement.txt would be affected too.

Can you try the following temporary work around: put enigma to sleep with an init 4 command. Ftp to the settings file located in /etc/enigma2/ Using a linux comaptible editor like Notepad++, find the section with backup locations, add the following backup locations, make sure that it matches the format of other sections.

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/custom_swap.txt

The section should look like this afterwards

config.backupmanager.backupdirs=['/etc/enigma2/', '/etc/fstab', '/etc/hostname', '/etc/network/interfaces', '/etc/passwd', '/etc/shadow', '/etc/etc/shadow', '/etc/resolv.conf', '/etc/ushare.conf', '/etc/inadyn.conf', '/etc/tuxbox/config/', '/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf', '/usr/softcams/', '/etc/auto.network', '/usr/crossepg/providers', '/usr/keys', '/usr/crossepg/crossepg.config','/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/custom_swap.txt']

After editing, restart the receiver. I must stress, use a linux comaptibel editor. Windows notepad is not linux compatible. Notepad++ is free.

Lraizer has been away for a while, some of the default swaps need removing as well adding the unavailable HD channels. I'll have a word with someone whether teh whole directory can be added as a backup locaion saving people having to do it manually.

judge
08-05-14, 19:16
Can you try the following temporary work around: put enigma to sleep with an init 4 command. Ftp to the settings file located in /etc/enigma2/ Using a linux comaptible editor like Notepad++, find the section with backup locations, add the following backup locations, make sure that it matches the format of other sections.

You can also add custom files & locations to be backed up using Backup Manager.
When in Backup Manager, press menu, then yellow to choose any extras you want included in backups.

abu baniaz
08-05-14, 19:28
Scrap what I said and use Judge's recommendation.

mickyblueys
08-05-14, 19:33
We've never needed to do this before, is there a reason why we need to now?

givecredit
11-05-14, 18:38
I use the 20th Oct 2013 version of AutoBouquets. I have Scan FTA only = yes. I also have supplement.txt as below:

117:5090:1:c6cc:820:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:London Live
135:1758:1:2ee0:7f8:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:4Music
158:3216:1:d017:909:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Sony TV +1

Unfortunately crossepg does not recognise the above 3 channels and does not populate their epg. If I switch to Scan free to air only=no, running autobouquets and run crossepg, crossepg populates these channels epg listings.

Is there something missing in my supplement setup?

abu baniaz
11-05-14, 18:47
Do those chanenls in those exact positions work?

givecredit
11-05-14, 19:07
Yes. I can view them with local card, If that's what you mean. The epg does not populate. I just get now and next in FTA mode.

Here is my full supplement.txt file in case it makes a difference:

447:3735::::::NDS:
630:5089::::::NDS:
1043:4055:::::::STV HD
60:6325:::::::STV+1
101:2076:19:1b1d:802:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC One HD
102:2075:19:1b1c:802:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Two HD
103:6504:19:5208:812:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:ITV HD
104:4075:19:52d0:814:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Channel 4 HD
115:2077:19:1b27:802:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Three HD
116:2086:19:22e3:80d:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Four HD
117:5090:1:c6cc:820:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:London Live
132:1670:1:2077:7fa:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Channel 4 +1
133:1839:1:1e28:809:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Channel 5+1
135:1758:1:2ee0:7f8:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:4Music
141:2081:19:1b1f:802:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC One NI HD
142:2017:1:287a:800:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Two NI
144:2202:1:178f:7ef:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Challenge
145:4332:1:178a:7ef:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Challenge+1
158:3216:1:d017:909:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Sony TV +1
164:6110:1:2788:805:11A0000:BSkyB:FTA:ITV Border
168:2511:1:1b61:7da:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:VIVA
177:3027:1:1e1f:809:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:5 USA +1
178:6510:19:512c:80f:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:UTV HD
181:6274:1:271f:801:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:ITV4+1
191:6758:1:d020:909:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Irish TV
200:6020:1:2724:801:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:ITV Wales
206:2082:19:22c5:80d:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC One ScotHD
210:4055:19:2f62:7f4:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:STV HD
211:6325:1:27f1:806:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:STV+1
219:2061:1:286f:800:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Three
230:2018:1:18ac:7fd:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Four
251:3590:1:d00c:909:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Food Network
282:5165:1:d395:81c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:FAB TV
324:3771:1:c7af:821:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Sony Movies+1
328:3541:1:d35e:81c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:more>movies
329:3220:1:c7b0:821:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:m>movies+1
357:2511:1:1b61:7da:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:VIVA
358:4541:1:cb2a:907:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:NOW Music
360:1758:1:2ee0:7f8:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:4Music
378:5708:1:cba7:8fe:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:B4U Music
428:2051:1:18f6:7fd:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC SPORT
429:3732:1:cc01:8ff:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:LiverpoolFCT V
437:3641:1:cfee:909:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Greyhound Racing TV
447:3735:1:c495:819:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:MOTORS TV UK
448:3001:1:d37c:81c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:Show Jumping TV
503:2085:19:22d9:80d:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC NEWS HD
507:3147:19:cf9b:908:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:NHK World HD
520:3147:19:cf9b:908:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:NHK World HD
521:5314:19:cf9c:908:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:RT DOC HD
630:2051:1:18f6:7fd:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBCi
Added code

abu baniaz
11-05-14, 20:40
Yes. I can view them with local card, If that's what you mean
Was only interested in whetehr teh chanenls opend in those postions. i,.e data was valid.

I'll see if I can have a look at the issue you raised tomorrow if I get a chance. Please post a screenshot of your settings page so I can duplicate your exact setup. Please replace the 117 entry with this one. I may be mistaken, but the out of region channel should be added automatically

117:5090:::::::

A bit off topic.... Supplement is an "overrider" function. Why are you overriding so many values? Depending on reason, you do not need to fill in every aspect of the line. You will need to maintain the file every time there transponder changes, you will need to look at the csv file created. (Preferrably with default settings first)

Custom sort or even swap may be the better option.

givecredit
12-05-14, 12:51
AutoBouquets settings attached. I tried your code, but it did not add London Live.

I use supplemental txt to add channels that are not auto added when settings are use FTA only = yes.
I also want to name and add out of region channels and put some channels in two bouquets, some with different channel names. I use Channel Swap. I will have a look at Channel Sort.

Thanks for your time.

pigzmickey
15-05-14, 19:28
Today I have lost Sky1 HD & a few other Sky HD channels, I've tried rescanning with E2 but no change. I lost Crime HD about 1 month ago & it has never come back, not too fused so I ignored it, but now Sk1 HD is gone I need to find the issue. All blank channels display usual SNR info...

Is this something obvious, can someone advise me on where to start please?

Stanman
15-05-14, 19:29
New sky encryption. Eventually all Hd will be gone

judge
15-05-14, 19:40
Today I have lost Sky1 HD & a few other Sky HD channels, I've tried rescanning with E2 but no change. I lost Crime HD about 1 month ago & it has never come back, not too fused so I ignored it, but now Sk1 HD is gone I need to find the issue. All blank channels display usual SNR info...

Is this something obvious, can someone advise me on where to start please?

Have a look at this thread (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?37698-Channels-not-currently-available-on-28-2E-using-E2-with-a-cam&p=287046&viewfull=1#post287046).

D-J
15-05-14, 23:07
I guess all hd channels will be gone soon enough, only had my box a few weeks but them the breaks I guess. I suppose I can just cancel my hd sub as I love being able to stream my channels to the tablets and raspberry pi and other addons

Anyway as it's all a bit new to me I was wondering if there's an easy way to get fta hd Channels integrated into the sd auto ones so 101 would be bbc hd ect but all the others are Sd variants or would any edits made be wiped after an update

judge
15-05-14, 23:14
I guess all hd channels will be gone soon enough, only had my box a few weeks but them the breaks I guess. I suppose I can just cancel my hd sub as I love being able to stream my channels to the tablets and raspberry pi and other addons

Anyway as it's all a bit new to me I was wondering if there's an easy way to get fta hd Channels integrated into the sd auto ones so 101 would be bbc hd ect but all the others are Sd variants or would any edits made be wiped after an update

Have a look at this post (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?37856-new-autobouqets-when-all-HD-channel-go&p=290479&viewfull=1#post290479), might do what you want for now?

dragontm
28-05-14, 21:28
Just tried a scan and it is not working any ideas? been fine till now

mrc
31-05-14, 22:49
yeah scan isnt working anmore, keeps saying cannot connect to server ?? :-/

abu baniaz
31-05-14, 23:01
Beg to disagree. It does not use a server, downloads data off satellite. Try with disabling script check.

Which receiver? Which image (name and build number)

Which version of plugin. What settings.

rizl4
03-06-14, 19:19
Hey mate any news getting this to work with sat and cable

uscool
04-06-14, 13:11
Hi, with OpenATV 4.0 the custom swap doesnt seem to work, BBC One to Channel 5 stay on SD, when custom should be to swap to HD for them, works on Openpli 4.0

Thanks

ptoni
10-06-14, 18:44
I want to swap some of my HD channels with SD using the remote. I have worked out how to enable ""move mode"" but then having problems moving the channel. I have ET9000

For example I want to swap Sly 1 SD with HD. Please can someone explain how to do this. I have tried to research but not found anything.

ptoni
11-06-14, 09:40
Please inform how I enter details in the custom.txt file to swap channels. I have entered: 106=216 but this did not work. What have I done wrong?

dfdream
11-06-14, 11:57
Please inform how I enter details in the custom.txt file to swap channels. I have entered: 106=216 but this did not work. What have I done wrong?

Have you custom channel swap enabled ?
Then have you done another scan to update..
I assume that the channels you want to swap are all valid from the csv file...

ptoni
11-06-14, 13:11
Have you custom channel swap enabled ?
Then have you done another scan to update..
I assume that the channels you want to swap are all valid from the csv file...

Thanks - I did not do scan and after scan it worked.

The other issue I am having is that I moved a few channels around by enabling move mode. I need to move these same channels back in original position. However, they only appear to move on the top of the Bouquets list and I cannot shift 106 from the top back into position in Entertainment Bouquet. Any help appreciated

mickyblueys
11-06-14, 13:31
Delete all your bouquets, then do a re scan.it will populate them again

ptoni
11-06-14, 13:45
OK - How do you delete all your bouquets?

mickyblueys
11-06-14, 18:21
Same place you done move mode, instead just do remove entry

mickyblueys
23-06-14, 18:43
Question :
I'm using 20th October version of the plugin, which I believe is the latest.

I've noticed my automatic scan is working but it fails to populate my picons daily. I have to run the plugin again manually for my picons to populate again.

Very strange, has anybody else got this issue?

abu baniaz
27-06-14, 17:47
These are the files I am using at the moment using an SD region.

Swap to swap available FTA HD channels.
Supplement file to add names to ITV regions as well as correct FTA encruyption.
I have used HD first which does not make the first bouquet very big, numbering still works. (Swap does not seem to work for me when sort = default.)
I always enable other/extra

Wizard55
28-06-14, 20:50
Thanks Abu the above post was a great help. Do you have a version of picons that works with this plugin or will any set do.

abu baniaz
28-06-14, 21:21
Thanks Abu the above post was a great help. Do you have a version of picons that works with this plugin or will any set do.
Any will do. They will be converted.

P.S
Although the picons and links can be in the same place, I usually have the picons in "/picon" or on a usb stick and the links in the long path "/usr/share/enigma2/picon"

abu baniaz
29-06-14, 03:54
These are latest adaptations
Swap.txt to swap available HD channels. (Swap does not seem to work when sort = default.)
Supplement file to add names to ITV regions as well as correct FTA encryptions. Also renames all unavailable channels.
Script which has the failsafe adaptation by Lraizer.

Using sort = HD first.
First bouquet contains HD channels including unavailable ones. Numbering still works but unavailable channels remain in main bouquets.

Using Sort = Sort 3
First bouquet contains all channels including renamed ones. Unavailable HD channels will not appear in other bouquets.

Alanp
01-07-14, 17:01
These are latest adaptations
Swap.txt to swap available HD channels. (Swap does not seem to work when sort = default.)
Supplement file to add names to ITV regions as well as correct FTA encryptions. Also renames all unavailable channels.
Script which has the failsafe adaptation by Lraizer.

Using sort = HD first.
First bouquet contains HD channels including unavailable ones. Numbering still works but unavailable channels remain in main bouquets.

Using Sort = Sort 3
First bouquet contains all channels including renamed ones. Unavailable HD channels will not appear in other bouquets.

I transferred all files to autobouquets plugin selected the sort 3 option with the settings in your screenshot restarted enigma 2 then ran the plugin, It runs only for a few seconds and nothing changes and ideas. I must be doing something wrong Thanks for any advice

abu baniaz
03-07-14, 14:45
Please zip the whole AB plugin folder from receiver and upload here. I'll have a look if I get a chance.

Alanp
04-07-14, 07:37
Please zip the whole AB plugin folder from receiver and upload here. I'll have a look if I get a chance.

Thanks for the offer when i reflashed to 014 i tried again this time it worked ?

twol
04-07-14, 09:10
I transferred all files to autobouquets plugin selected the sort 3 option with the settings in your screenshot restarted enigma 2 then ran the plugin, It runs only for a few seconds and nothing changes and ideas. I must be doing something wrong Thanks for any advice

Not much help to you, but works for me.

abu baniaz
08-07-14, 20:51
There were a few changes by myself. These have been added to chaneglog on post 1. Lraizer may reject these if/when he adapts it again.

If you install the plugin from the OE feeds and the plugin does not work, the following files need to be chmod 755. Roght click on them and change properties
autobouquetsreader
autobouquets_e2.sh
autopicon_convert.sh

They are located in the plugin directory:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets /AutoBouquets /

iba
30-07-14, 23:50
Hi Guys,

Would appreciate some help again.

I am using Autobouquet E2, Vhannibal Motor Settings and on Apollo 23

Previously when I pressed the 'up button' on my remote and then pressed the blue button for favourites, I would get this screen:

But I have done something wrong and now get this screen:

What can I do to fix this please/get it back to the way it was in the first ic.

My autobouquets setup looks like this:

If you need any further info. please ask cause I really need to fix this.

Thanks a lot.

Stanman
30-07-14, 23:58
Did you use dreambox edit to send vhannibal to box if so run ABM again.

judge
31-07-14, 00:04
But I have done something wrong and now get this screen:

That's the correct/default screen.
Up/Down opens on channel list in current bouquet, then blue gives you list of bouquets to choose from.

iba
31-07-14, 00:39
Did you use dreambox edit to send vhannibal to box if so run ABM again.

Hi,

No, I installed Vhannibal Motor settings from the feeds/plugin menu.

Also I am not using ABM at all; I am using Autobouquet E2

Regards

judge
31-07-14, 00:48
Hi,

No, I installed Vhannibal Motor settings from the feeds/plugin menu.

Also I am not using ABM at all; I am using Autobouquet E2

Regards

Very much doubt this will have anything to do with channel lists installed, more likely default settings changed.

givecredit
31-07-14, 00:53
Swap or Scan only "free to Air" not working in OpenATV image. It completes its run successfully but does not remove pay channels or swap. Im using the default swaps and supplemental txt. that was inserted in early july. This is setup:

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y426/givecredit/autobouquet_zps6d27d63f.jpg (http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/givecredit/media/autobouquet_zps6d27d63f.jpg.html)

iba
31-07-14, 00:57
That's the correct/default screen.
Up/Down opens on channel list in current bouquet, then blue gives you list of bouquets to choose from.

Thanks Judge,

Got it sorted.

Is there a way to delete satellites or bouquets that I do not want.

Eg, I can not get sat. Turksat 42e. So can I delete this sat. or failing that, can I delete the bouquets under it i.e. Trt, D-Smart?

Thanks

judge
31-07-14, 01:07
Is there a way to delete satellites or bouquets that I do not want.

Eg, I can not get sat. Turksat 42e. So can I delete this sat. or failing that, can I delete the bouquets under it i.e. Trt, D-Smart?

Presume you're using an app like DBE to upload so? or using the wrong settings downloads?
What sats do you need access to?
If using an app like DBE, delete them before uploading to the box.

iba
31-07-14, 01:30
Presume you're using an app like DBE to upload so? or using the wrong settings downloads?
What sats do you need access to?
If using an app like DBE, delete them before uploading to the box.

I have DBE but I am not using it to upload.

I just dowloaded/installed Autobouquet E2 and Vhannibal Motor settings straight from the feeds/plugin menu.

Due to line of sight issues, my dish cannot pick up sats after 28.2 e.g. 33e, 35e, 39e, 42e

So I do not need any of these sats or the info/bouquets from these sats listed in the data that I am receiving from Autobouquet E2.

Thus I am wondering can I customise the info. that Autobouquet E2 is giving me.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards

judge
31-07-14, 01:47
Autobouquet E2 is giving you the correct info though, settings pack you installed isn't.
Maybe use DBE to download current settings to a PC, remove those settings you don't need & then upload to box.
Or find a more complete pack for the settings you can receive.

iba
31-07-14, 02:14
Autobouquet E2 is giving you the correct info though, settings pack you installed isn't.
Maybe use DBE to download current settings to a PC, remove those settings you don't need & then upload to box.
Or find a more complete pack for the settings you can receive.

Yes Autobouquet E2 is giving me the correct info, settings pack you installed isn't.

Your idea of downloading to PC and uploading again is good. I thought though if I did that, Autobouquet E2 would just repopulate the data that gets deleted the next time it updates?

So I was wondering if there is a way to delete bouquets/sats from within Autobouquet E2 itself so that when it updates the data would not get repopulated, but it seems that it can not be done.

Thanks for all your help though, much appreciated.

Regards

judge
31-07-14, 02:29
Yes Autobouquet E2 is giving me the correct info, settings pack you installed isn't.
I didn't install any settings pack? :confused:

Your idea of downloading to PC and uploading again is good. I thought though if I did that, Autobouquet E2 would just repopulate the data that gets deleted the next time it updates?

ABM will update bouquets depending on settings used.

So I was wondering if there is a way to delete bouquets/sats from within Autobouquet E2 itself so that when it updates the data would not get repopulated, but it seems that it can not be done.
Press the menu button on your remote in any screen to see what can be done.
Still confused as to what you actually want though :confused:

abu baniaz
31-07-14, 03:54
Lraizer's plugin only caters for 28.2. It is possible to make AB 28.2 not create certain bouquets. Let's leave that aspect alone for now. If you don't want it to make 28.2 bouquets at all, don't use the plugin.

Please tackle using DBedit to remove unwanted satellites from your downloaded settings first. Including 28.2 bouquets too.

Rob van der Does
31-07-14, 03:57
Please tackle using DBedit to remove unwanted satellites from your downloaded settings first. Including 28.2 bouquets too.
And if you do so, de-install the settings (via the plugin browser) before uploading them via DBE. Otherwise your settings will be overwritten again during an image update.

abu baniaz
05-08-14, 23:33
Using this script, you can use plugin just for 28.2 picons. Issue with some channels for ROI region may still exist.

Usage, replace exiting one located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/ Check it sill has 755 properties.

Changes made:
Line 326, 352 and 353 commented out.

Hopefully Sky changes and birthday will bring out an official version.

PattoLFC
08-08-14, 10:08
Can someone guide me how I would drop Setanta into the Sky UK Bouquet using this plugin?

Or if not could you tell me how I would put the ROI Sport Bouquet under the UK Sport Bouquet?

abu baniaz
08-08-14, 11:13
You do not get two sports bouquets, only one. Have you tried the plugin? My previous post is incorrect, no need for any editing.

PattoLFC
08-08-14, 13:56
You do not get two sports bouquets, only one. Have you tried the plugin? My previous post is incorrect, no need for any editing.

I haven't as of yet. Always used the inbuilt one to ViX.

I will install it later and give it a go. Hopefully this will be the answer to my problem.

joef2k2
08-08-14, 17:16
anyone know why i keep getting autobouqets_c2.sh not found?

I have done the CHMOD 755 and changed net id to my area a0 64 but still get that error?

I have checked and the relevant files are there

abu baniaz
08-08-14, 17:51
You can't use a satellite tuner on cable network.

joef2k2
08-08-14, 22:53
Im using a sky dish? :-\

confused

abu baniaz
08-08-14, 23:05
Your previous posts were in the cable plugin thread.

Post a screenshot of folder layout and also of error message

joef2k2
08-08-14, 23:12
i think ive done it now, i have used the following from this thread

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA

I now have sky channel 999...... so have to do another scan, ill see what happens then report back!!! Thanks buddy!!!

joef2k2
08-08-14, 23:36
ok ive now got channel numbers :)

how do i know sort it in order and remove duplicate channels?

thanks

abu baniaz
08-08-14, 23:57
ok ive now got channel numbers :)

how do i know sort it in order and remove duplicate channels?

thanks
In which bouquet are the chanenls in wrong order?

joef2k2
09-08-14, 00:02
see this is where i think something is wrong, because i see no bouqet, i just have channel numbers at present and loads of duplicates in satellite section. I do not have entertainment etc

I run the bouqet plugin and perform nit scan, within half a second some writing flashes on screen goes off and returns to setup page

abu baniaz
09-08-14, 00:09
Disable script check. If you still have isssues, post screenshots of the setup pages as well as version number. Also do the same when errors occur.
You can take screenshots by pasting this line in your web page. Edit IP address to match yours.
http://192.168.0.XX/grab?format=jpg

joef2k2
09-08-14, 00:17
LEGEND!!!!!

Sorted!!!! Any idea how i get rid of the tacky epg and use something similar to what you posted a couple pages back? thanks for your help.

abu baniaz
09-08-14, 00:30
Try the Vix image.

joef2k2
09-08-14, 00:34
will i lose everything i have done if i do that?

abu baniaz
09-08-14, 00:57
Yes, flashing a new image will wipe everything.

But you can just install the plugins through remote. Make sure you backup you configs to read card in your receiver first. Also, you did not give exact version of image., You can find out by pressing Menu > Information about. If you have a really old image, you may need a newer bootloader.

Best to start a new thread, as we are digressing from subject matter of this thread.

dfdream
09-08-14, 10:05
All
I have a custom sort to add my favourites to first 100 channels.
I want to add Saorview (Irish Terrestrial) to the top of the list (not a separate bouquet)
Can I add in Terrestrial channels to the supplement text file is so what do I need.
Thanks

StuBFrost
13-08-14, 07:47
Way back in Post 497 (December 2012), LraiZer said that a channel could be deleted by putting, for example, 116=0 in the custom.txt file. I have tried to do this to delete a channel but it hasn't worked and the channel is still there.

Is it not possible to delete single channels automatically any more or have I done something wrong ?

Wizard55
16-08-14, 14:51
ABU,

Using lastest ver in post 1 of this plugin. Have region set to London SD and Channel sort set to HD first.AS I am living in republic of Ireland was wondering if can add rte 1,rte2,tv3,3e,tg4 to entertainment before BBC1 etc. I know this is the custom.swap, was wondering have you an example please.

Thanks

Wiz

abu baniaz
18-08-14, 00:05
ABU,

Using lastest ver in post 1 of this plugin. Have region set to London SD and Channel sort set to HD first.AS I am living in republic of Ireland was wondering if can add rte 1,rte2,tv3,3e,tg4 to entertainment before BBC1 etc. I know this is the custom.swap, was wondering have you an example please.

Thanks

Wiz
I am afraid I dont know how to re-organise easily while using HD first. In principle it is possible but you would have to remember the new numbers. Should you wish to pursue.....Stage 1: move chanenls to make space at top. Stage 2: move chanenls into empty slots at beginning.

Far easier to use custom_sort_3. Sample below with chanenls added at top. I am afraid I could not get 3e on there. Intermittent issue with a few channels having two positions. I have not used swap so BBC 1 etc are SD versions. If you enable swap, the no problem. If you do not, then chaneg numbers for HD channels.

#01 - Entertainment
01=161
01=227
01=162
01=1113
01=1116
01=163
01=101
01=102
01=103

judge
18-08-14, 00:16
Probably a lot easier & handier to use a non ABM updated bouquet as your main bouquet.
Add RTE, TV3 & and all your other most used channels as 1, 2, 3...
Can't remember that last time any Irish channels needed a rescan.
1 -100, can easily be used while 100+ can be maintained by ABM.

abu baniaz
18-08-14, 00:27
Probably a lot easier & handier to use a non ABM updated bouquet as your main bouquet.
Add RTE, TV3 & and all your other most used channels as 1, 2, 3...
Can't remember that last time any Irish channels needed a rescan.
1 -100, can easily be used while 100+ can be maintained by ABM.
Would be great if someone added bouquet to the E2 settings downloads section.

judge
18-08-14, 00:41
Would be great if someone added bouquet to the E2 settings downloads section.

Mine is full with useless ITV 1, 2, 3, 4, CH4 HD, & + type channels that SKY make hard to view in Ireland.
Little point in uploading a favourites. Users should use their own favourites & easy to add a mix of UK & Ire channels in their preferred number order as long as they use 100 channels or less while using ABM.

dfdream
18-08-14, 08:33
Judge is it possible to add in Saorview Channels to the first 100 channels and not have them written over on a scan.
For the moment I have added them in manually and disabled the scan but at some stage the channels will need a rescan.

Mine is full with useless ITV 1, 2, 3, 4, CH4 HD, & + type channels that SKY make hard to view in Ireland.
Little point in uploading a favourites. Users should use their own favourites & easy to add a mix of UK & Ire channels in their preferred number order as long as they use 100 channels or less while using ABM.

abu baniaz
18-08-14, 12:05
In ABM, when you toggle options for create first bouquet, there is custom. You can then pick whatever existing custom bouquet you want.

In the ABM options, there is an option to "Keep all bouquets".

uscool
18-08-14, 12:16
Hi, using on latest OpenATV 4.1 and OpenATV 4.2 , and latest autobouquets e2 plugin, i find BBC1 to Channel 4 are SD and not HD, when custom swap is enabled, while on Openpli 4.0 it works fine ?

any help to sort it ?

Thanks

dfdream
18-08-14, 12:52
Thanks for that ABU.
But I want to add the soarview channels to the 1-100 custom sort.
I don't want to have a separate bouquet.
It would look like this

1 - RTE1 - Soarview
2 - RTE1+1 - Soarview
3 - RTE2 - Soarview
4 - TV3 - Soarview
5 - TG4 - Soarview
6 - BBC1 NI HD - Satellite
7 - BBC2 HD - Satellite
8 - BBC3 HD - Satellite
9 - BBC4 HD - Satellite
10 - UTV HD - Satellite

Jumping between bouquets causes confusion with others in the house.
Can terrestrial channels be added into the custom_swap.txt file ?

In ABM, when you toggle options for create first bouquet, there is custom. You can then pick whatever existing custom bouquet you want.

In the ABM options, there is an option to "Keep all bouquets".

abu baniaz
18-08-14, 13:42
You are getting plugins confused.

ABM does not do custom sort. It allows you to use a first bouquet of your choice.

AB 28.2 does not do terrestrial or allow you to use another bouquet as your first one.

dfdream
18-08-14, 14:37
Im using UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer.
I have 1-100 channels defined by custom sort file.
I have a bouquet with Soarview Channels 101-108

But I wondered if the soarview channels could be made 1-8 via custom sort or supplement file or something.
I Don't and haven't used ABM so I don't know its features.

You are getting plugins confused.

ABM does not do custom sort. It allows you to use a first bouquet of your choice.

AB 28.2 does not do terrestrial or allow you to use another bouquet as your first one.

abu baniaz
18-08-14, 14:42
Lraizer's plugin has nothing to do with terrestrial, so I am afraid not.

How did you do 1-100 please? As far as I was aware, this is not possible.

dfdream
18-08-14, 14:56
Using the plugin I edited the sort file to my requirements.
They update automatically for 2 years now.
But here I have disabled the daily update and manually replaced the Sat ones with the terrestrial ones.
I want to re-enable the daily updates but leave the terrestrial channels there too but the custom sort over writes them.

abu baniaz
18-08-14, 15:03
Please upload your sort file. I am intrigued and would like to learn.

That screenshot is the entertainment bouquet which is from 101 though.

dfdream
18-08-14, 15:57
You are right..
Its been so long since I installed it.
I think I deleted the placeholders and started entertainment at 001 and the other groupings at 101.
Wasn't keen on sky numbering so this way gave me 1-100 as I wanted and grouped in bouquets as well...

NOTE - this doesn't include any saorview entries just 28.2.

Please upload your sort file. I am intrigued and would like to learn.

That screenshot is the entertainment bouquet which is from 101 though.

abu baniaz
19-08-14, 00:58
@Dfdream
Have you uploaded the correct file? I dont think so. I don't think you have even been using custom sort in the plugin. You have been reorganising the bouquet. That is perfectly fine, but best to use your own bouquet so that it is not overwritten by AB 28.2.

You will be better off using ABM as per Judge'e advice. Alternatively continue using AB but manually move your own bouquet to the top. If you untick default, you can also delete the HD first bouquet and AB 28.2 won't create it.

judge
19-08-14, 01:20
I use the inbuilt ViX ABM & use 1 - 100 favourite channels.
Includes all Irish channels on DVB-T, DVB-S 28.2, & DVB-S2-9.0E depending on location.
No idea how Lazier plugin handles those channels, but don't think a custom xml to mix required providers would work.
Spend 10 minutes adding favourites & issue solved.
Irish channels & probably most of your favourites don't change that often.
When they do, a few remote button presses can sort the issue.
ABM updates the rest.

dfdream
19-08-14, 08:35
Will look at that.
Judge is there an easy way then to replicate any changes in the 1-100 fav channels to other boxes rather than having to go to each.
a batch to copy specific files or something.
Dont want to be using dbedit etc all the time.

I use the inbuilt ViX ABM & use 1 - 100 favourite channels.
Includes all Irish channels on DVB-T, DVB-S 28.2, & DVB-S2-9.0E depending on location.
No idea how Lazier plugin handles those channels, but don't think a custom xml to mix required providers would work.
Spend 10 minutes adding favourites & issue solved.
Irish channels & probably most of your favourites don't change that often.
When they do, a few remote button presses can sort the issue.
ABM updates the rest.

twol
19-08-14, 15:12
Will look at that.
Judge is there an easy way then to replicate any changes in the 1-100 fav channels to other boxes rather than having to go to each.
a batch to copy specific files or something.
Dont want to be using dbedit etc all the time.

Assuming all your boxes use the same bouquets (big assumption I know), then having saved one set of bouquets in DBE, it takes seconds to copy to the other boxes the same bouquet with DBE.

wallnut
20-08-14, 23:03

Since the recent Sly channel line up changes I have noticed that some of the black HD Channels have reappeared i.e no longer displayed as 'Channel unavailable on unofficial receivers'.

I have been working my way through the supplement.txt file to make the necessary changes and all appears to be going fine, but now i have come to the Sports bouquet.
The HD channels are displayed as their actual names and not as 'Channel unavailable on unofficial receivers' despite already being included in the supplement.txt file.
I have checked the Channel Numbers and the next 4 digits, (i dont know what these are or refer to) which I have acquired from the Autoboquets Database Log, correspond with the numbers in the supplement file, which they do, but the actual channel names remain unchanged.
Example - 408,4049:::::::Channel unavailable on unofficial receivers is still displayed as Sky SpN HQ HD
I would like them to be displayed as 'Channel unavailable on unofficial receivers'

I hope I have explained this clearly enough for someone to understand what I'm on about and hope that someone will be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong or what else I need to do please.

Thanks

wallnut
20-08-14, 23:37
Very sorry everyone.Please ignore the above.
I have just ftp the file to my box again, restarted the receiver and run the plugin and its all working now :rolleyes:

abu baniaz
21-08-14, 01:47
Part quote

I have checked the Channel Numbers and the next 4 digits, (i dont know what these are or refer to)

The 4 digits next to chanenl numbers are the unique EPG_ID values which each chanenl has for the duration of its life. This is present on 28.2 and may exist for chanenls on other satellites.

abu baniaz
21-08-14, 01:50
20 August files. Sort 3 optimised for an SD region. I'll ask Rob to make an ipk after a few days just to iron out any errors.

kill_bill
22-08-14, 17:54
Anyone else's missing a few channels? My Channel 4 has been replaced with Sky Living and Sky Sports 1 & 2 don't appear at 402 and 403

wallnut
22-08-14, 18:45
ftp the files in the post above yours to your receiver mate. That will sort it out.

wezlyons
22-08-14, 22:51
20 August files. Sort 3 optimised for an SD region. I'll ask Rob to make an ipk after a few days just to iron out any errors.
Thanks for the update.

Oddly after installing the above and running Autobouquets I have ended up with my Channel 4 coming back but all the channels from the Lifestyle bouquet disappearing :confused:

Is it just me?

abu baniaz
23-08-14, 02:00
Thanks for the update.

Oddly after installing the above and running Autobouquets I have ended up with my Channel 4 coming back but all the channels from the Lifestyle bouquet disappearing :confused:

Is it just me?
Entertainment and Lifestyle are being merged. See this thread http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?39961-19-july-2014-UK-lineup-changes or directly on their site

http://help.sky.com/articles/changes-to-channel-numbers

You can edit the sort file to your liking if you want. I sometimes have the most used channels at the top of each bouquet and the rest in alphabetical order (including the ones at the top). Does not affect numbering as that is done by the main bouquet.

wezlyons
23-08-14, 02:11
Entertainment and Lifestyle are being merged. See this thread http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?39961-19-july-2014-UK-lineup-changes or directly on their site

http://help.sky.com/articles/changes-to-channel-numbers

You can edit the sort file to your liking if you want. I sometimes have the most used channels at the top of each bouquet and the rest in alphabetical order (including the ones at the top). Does not affect numbering a that is done by the mian bouquet.
Ah right, thanks.
Glad I've not ballsed something up.

wezlyons
23-08-14, 02:12
Sorry... double post.

skratch
25-08-14, 23:51
Sorry to ask but I have searched this thread and still can't seem to find how to swap HD channels, please advice
Thanks

skratch
26-08-14, 02:05
Never mind found it!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

skratch
26-08-14, 13:42
I like to keep my local channels at the beginning ie. 1 BBC local 3 ITV local then it goes to 101 BBC HD AND SO ON, so my question is how can i add this to a custom sort file? is there any guides please?

abu baniaz
26-08-14, 14:15
I like to keep my local channels at the beginning ie. 1 BBC local 3 ITV local then it goes to 101 BBC HD AND SO ON, so my question is how can i add this to a custom sort file? is there any guides please?
List the numbers you want in the order you want. An example of first ten will do.

skratch
26-08-14, 14:25
List the numbers you want in the order you want. An example of first ten will do.

In the sort 3 file?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
26-08-14, 14:29
Here please. If you have swap enabled take that into account.

With swap BBC 1 HD = 101, BBC SD = 141
Without swap BBC1 HD =141, BBC SD = 101

skratch
26-08-14, 15:41
Here please. If you have swap enabled take that into account.

With swap BBC 1 HD = 101, BBC SD = 141
Without swap BBC1 HD =141, BBC SD = 101
No bbc hd is on 101 which is how i like it, thanks Abu

Channel list
1 BBC one East
3 ITV Anglia
4 ITV Anglia +1

then 117 london live.

Once i have a sort file will these channels stay where they are even if the bouquets are updated or do i have to keep putting them in channel order every update?
Hope this helps.