PDA

View Full Version : UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

mskhan01
15-04-17, 17:01
I have gone back to previous version-downloaded from plugin feed & all seems back to normal.Cheers

abu baniaz
15-04-17, 17:29
That is not helpful in identifying issue. Updated image will contain latest version on the plugin server.

At least you are sorted!

Request for others experiencing problems, please attach a screenshot showing your settings and attach any personalised files.

LraiZer
15-04-17, 19:26
Sounds like you have the Numbering System set to HD instead of SD? Working sports news was moved to 406 in latest supplement.txt, so you would now need to change 05=451 to 05=406 in your cusom_sort3.txt file.

mskhan01
15-04-17, 19:39
Thanks Abu & Lraizer.
Here are my current working menu settings53471

mskhan01
15-04-17, 21:17
Just according to Lraizer's suggestion after swapping to SD settings & updating my custom 3 file for SD channels, all working fine with the new updated plugin.

jbeer
16-04-17, 00:06
If you have a Spark, use sh4
If you a Wetek, use the ARM
All others will be mipsel

Those ipks are only uploaded for people who can't/don't want to wait for latest image.

Many thanks :)

Daviemck
21-04-17, 06:40
Hi, How do I compile the autobouquets.cpp myself? I notice in the github notes it says this file needs compiling for specific systems (I presume this means different architecture ARM/MIPS etc) - I tried downloading the repo and running makefile which spits out a bunch of error, but also make spits out some dependency errors, which I was able to manual download (not sure if this was the right way to do this), but then further spits out errors which seem to relate to arguments that I need to supply.

c++ -o autobouquetsreader autobouquetsreader.cpp
In file included from autobouquetsreader.cpp:14:
./frontend.h:1:1: error: expected unqualified-id
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
^
./frontend.h:22:11: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
&nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<b><i>source navigation</i></b> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
^
./frontend.h:22:11: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
&nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<b><i>source navigation</i></b> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
^~~~
./frontend.h:22:17: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
^
./frontend.h:22:17: error: declaration of reference variable 'nbsp' requires an initializer
^~~~
./frontend.h:22:22: error: expected unqualified-id
^
./frontend.h:22:61: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
^
./frontend.h:22:61: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
^~~~
./frontend.h:22:67: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
^
./frontend.h:22:67: error: declaration of reference variable 'nbsp' requires an initializer
^~~~
./frontend.h:22:72: error: expected unqualified-id
^
./frontend.h:22:144: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
...navigation</i></b> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="ide...
^
./frontend.h:22:144: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
...navigation</i></b> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="ide...
^~~~
./frontend.h:22:150: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
^
./frontend.h:22:150: error: declaration of reference variable 'nbsp' requires an initializer
^~~~
./frontend.h:22:155: error: expected unqualified-id
^
./frontend.h:22:200: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
...href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="ident">identifier search</a> &nbsp;&bull;&n...
^
./frontend.h:22:200: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
...markup</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="ident">identifier search</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="search">freetext search</a> &nbsp;&bul...
^~~~
./frontend.h:22:206: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
...markup</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="ident">identifier search</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="search">freetext search</a> &nbsp;&bul...
^
fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
20 errors generated.
make: *** [autobouquetsreader] Error 1

Only trying to further my knowledge here really, never tried compiling C++ code before

LraiZer
24-04-17, 20:31
I wrote a step by step HOWTO setup an open embedded devshell to compile autobouquets for mips sh4 arm STB's HERE (http://www.ukcvs.net/forum/showthread.php?30563-HOWTO-setup-an-open-embedded-devshell-build-box-to-compile-for-mips-sh4-arm-STB-s) if it is of interest?

Daviemck
24-04-17, 23:12
I'll take a look. But I'm guessing this will achieve what I'm looking for. Thanks. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
24-04-17, 23:15
I'll take a look. But I'm guessing this will achieve what I'm looking for. Thanks. Fingers crossed

If you can't see it, post back and I'll copy the thread to here

Daviemck
24-04-17, 23:36
I've got it thanks. Will just try to work through it now and see how I get on. Whilst I'm waiting for VMs to install etc, will these stand to run on the latest versions of VIX and ATV?

No1gooner
03-05-17, 20:37
693 TRT world hd not being added with scan, is there anything I can do to get it to show or will it be in an update?

dsayers
03-05-17, 21:46
693 TRT world hd not being added with scan, is there anything I can do to get it to show or will it be in an update?

I maybe wrong

#TRT World HD
:5237::::::FTA:

Im not sure if the channel is automatically assigned to 693 or if you can add it to the channel swap so you can swap it with the sd version

LraiZer
03-05-17, 23:14
Yes, assigning the encryption flag for this service as :5237::::::FTA: in the supplement.txt file will add this news HD channel at pos 693 in the ' Shopping' bouquet. Adding an extra position flag can now be used to also reassign this HD channel with the SD version position 515:5237::::::FTA: so that the SD version in the 'News' bouquet is replaced by the HD version, and the SD version is then moved into 'Other' bouquet.

dsayers
04-05-17, 00:00
519 is the sd channel number. I was just thinking of the customswap.txt to swap hd with sd but the new way sounds better

abu baniaz
04-05-17, 00:18
519 is the sd channel number. I was just thinking of the customswap.txt to swap hd with sd but the new way sounds better

The swap will be better than changing number. I'll add it in a bit

abu baniaz
04-05-17, 00:48
The swap will be better than changing number. I'll add it in a bit

Mind you, it could be a permanent swap the other way.

No1gooner
25-05-17, 17:40
I'm trying to set up the box in fta mode and noticed amc from bt is still there, also I've seemed to have lost trt world hd, 519 and 693 are both sd any help appreciated.

No1gooner
25-05-17, 22:08
So after trying all evening I cannot get TRT World HD to show when scan is set to FTA Only could anyone shed some light on this, it shows when set to Available HD.

abu baniaz
25-05-17, 23:09
TRT World HD has wrong flags on the satellite tables. FTA mode wont sow it until Sky change the flag. The supplement changes are not being honoured.

mskhan01
31-08-17, 10:07
As now we have Free Sports broadcasting at 424 on SKY UK, but on my Lraizer plugin generated channel list, I am having at 424 eir Sport 2? Any suggestions on how to fix this? I am not using any supplemental file for my plugin.

abu baniaz
31-08-17, 16:57
I have run it as

Northern Ireland SD,
Northern Ireland HD,
London SD,
London HD,

All four have 424 as Freesports. If you were to upload a screenshot of your setup page, maybe I can compare.

Screenshot of settings page is a good way to show exactly what settings are being used. Just like for ABM, we ask for debug logs.
A possible scenario is enabling swap. The custom_swap.txt file has 460=424.

mskhan01
01-09-17, 17:43
Thanks abu , strangely it is showing free sports today, I haven't changed any of my settings , so not sure what happened there? Anyways thanks for your feedback :thumbsup:

No1gooner
30-10-17, 17:33
There are some channels still clearing (Irish versions) of nick jr, Nickelodeon, nicktoons, Comedy Central, comedy xtra, I have tried looking for the info I need to add to the supplement file but can’t find anything, any chance these can be added in to the original UK positions whilst they still clear?
TIA

dsayers
30-10-17, 18:20
There are some channels still clearing (Irish versions) of nick jr, Nickelodeon, nicktoons, Comedy Central, comedy xtra, I have tried looking for the info I need to add to the supplement file but can’t find anything, any chance these can be added in to the original UK positions whilst they still clear?
TIA

Latest version should have them check here https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/blob/master/supplement.txt

Line 137 on wards slow death section

No1gooner
30-10-17, 18:47
Running latest mate but none of them appear in bouquets

abu baniaz
30-10-17, 18:50
Problem is that AB 28.2 does not always pull in all the Irish channels when run for UK. Double check if the details are in the csv file. If they are, it is simple enough to add them.

No1gooner
30-10-17, 18:53
Only ones included are at the races and id the rest are not appearing.

abu baniaz
30-10-17, 19:01
You can't automatically add what it does not see. You can still add them by inserting the full service details in the supplement files.

No1gooner
30-10-17, 19:10
I’ve checked the csv file and can’t find the details to add them to the supplement file, as dsayers rightly pointed out the details are there in the slow death section but the channels are not being added to the bouquets.

dsayers
30-10-17, 19:18
I’ve checked the csv file and can’t find the details to add them to the supplement file, as dsayers rightly pointed out the details are there in the slow death section but the channels are not being added to the bouquets.

Have a look here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=412698&viewfull=1#post412698 as you can see lizards method was to inlcudes the full service reference, so if you can find the correct reference that should work

No1gooner
30-10-17, 19:21
Adding it to the supplement file isn’t the problem mate I can’t find the service reference in the csv file.

dsayers
30-10-17, 19:27
Done a search I dont use abe2 so I could be wrong but something like this may work

112:3705:1:c78c:815:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:ComedyCentra l
128:2709:1:c78e:815:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:ComedyXtra
415:1355:1:cd3f:844:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:At The Races
604:2517:1:c793:815:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:Nickelodeon
606:5527:1:c78a:815:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:Nicktoons
615:3356:1:c790:815:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:Nicktoons Jr

No1gooner
30-10-17, 22:00
Dsayers strikes again! Nice one pal that worked a treat, for some reason these channels needed the longer reference where as at the races and ID don’t.

No1gooner
23-02-18, 21:48
I’m running in fta mode and trying to remove amc from bt from being brought in with the scan With no luck, is there anyway of adding it to be removed in supplement.txt?

abu baniaz
23-02-18, 21:55
Have you tried changing the encryption type?

dsayers
23-02-18, 22:03
Try

#non-FTA corrections
#AMC From BT
192:5037::::::NDS:

Im not sure if you can just amend this line https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/blob/master/supplement.txt#L147

No1gooner
23-02-18, 22:12
thanks for the reply abu and dsayers but unfortunately changing the encryption type from FTA to NDS doesn't work.

dsayers
23-02-18, 22:17
Im not sure of the ID ABM has 5036 Abe2 has 5037 unless one is HD and the other SD

No1gooner
23-02-18, 22:19
The sd version id is 5036 which I’m tying to remove, I’ve also removed the line you suggested for amc from bt hd but it still pulls it in with a scan.

abu baniaz
23-02-18, 22:20
Im not sure of the ID ABM has 5036 Abe2 has 5037 unless one is HD and the other SD

Can we please stop perpetuating this new acronym "ABE2". There is nothing wrong with "AB 28.2" We have enough confusion between ABM and AB 28.2 without adding a new one to the mix.

abu baniaz
23-02-18, 22:54
5036 is incorrectly marked as FTA on the stream. Needs amending to NDS

No1gooner
23-02-18, 23:46
I’ve managed to solve it with a work around of assigning it with a channel number well out of the way.

abu baniaz
24-02-18, 01:10
5036 is incorrectly marked as FTA on the stream. Needs amending to NDS
That did not work

Daviemck
01-05-18, 22:22
Will there be an update to fix today’s channel changes?

dmboot
02-05-18, 18:53
Will there be an update to fix today’s channel changes?

Ah, I was wondering where my BBC1 HD had gone

No1gooner
06-05-18, 13:03
Channels all over the place at the moment, when are we likely to see this fixed?
TIA

Andy_Hazza
06-05-18, 13:15
Sky have made changes to their lineup.

mskhan01
06-05-18, 17:27
It takes forever to redo the custom 3 file for channel listings & just wondered if someone can share their custom 3 file with new channel listing please?

Daviemck
10-05-18, 18:17
Sky have made changes to their lineup.

Yes, but ABM is being fixed and updated even if that is temporary or work arounds. It’s not the first time we have had channel changes. Are we to assume this project is now dead and no updates will be forthcoming?

Huevos
10-05-18, 21:09
It’s not the first time we have had channel changes.There has never been such a radical change.

Are we to assume this project is now dead and no updates will be forthcoming?The change only happened last week. Give the plugin author time to fix it.

Daviemck
10-05-18, 21:16
Change happened on May 1st. 10 days ago. It wasn’t out the blue either. Plus 1 was known about for a fair time before. Fair enough if authors need time to fix but there has been no comment from the author or contributors as to whether a fox is even being worked on. I just don’t know if we wait for a fix or jump ship. For now some confirmation that a fix is even being worked on would be sufficient.

LraiZer
24-05-18, 21:49
Fair enough if authors need time to fix but there has been no comment from the author or contributors as to whether a fix is even being worked on.The AutoBouquets E2 28.2E plugin has been reworked for the new bouquet layout. Selecting custom sort 1 mode will bring back separate Entertainment and Documentaries bouquets.

Huevos
25-05-18, 09:49
The AutoBouquets E2 28.2E plugin has been reworked for the new bouquet layout. Selecting custom sort 1 mode will bring back separate Entertainment and Documentaries bouquets.Now we have the "Plus one" bouquet, how do you decide if a channel should go in Documentaries, Entertainment, or Plus one. Also what about sorting of "Secondary" channels, etc, where the channel category does not equal the section name e.g. BBC Two HD is in category Entertainment, but its LCN is 802. Lots of other similar instances.

LraiZer
25-05-18, 15:24
Now we have the "Plus one" bouquet, how do you decide if a channel should go in Documentaries, Entertainment, or Plus one.For AB options menu: Bouquet Channel Sort = Sort 1

In the default 'custom_sort_1.txt' file, i have not moved any plus one channels, they are all still in the "Plus one" bouquet.
I have only moved the standard documentary channels out of the combined "Entertainment and Documentaries" bouquet and renamed this bouquet to "Entertainment". These standard documentary channels were then placed in their own reserved "Documentaries" bouquet.
https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/commit/bda2522e74a63a9e686e3a6650bf55c73823b8b2I decided which channels should go into the "Documentaries" bouquet by referencing if they still had a documentary flag in their stream data, the category flag for channels can be found on my ABW site.
http://commando.org.uk/wiki/bskyb/wiki.html
I used "Bouquet ID: 4097 - BSkyB Bouquet 1 - DTH England" as my reference to create the 'custom_sort_1.txt' file channel order of Entertainment, Documentaries.
On the ABW site, If you press to sort header by position followed immediately by sort header by category, this will give you a correctly ordered list of the documentaries flagged channels when you scroll down.

Also what about sorting of "Secondary" channels, etc, where the channel category does not equal the section name e.g. BBC Two HD is in category Entertainment, but its LCN is 802. Lots of other similar instances.
In AB options menu: Channel Swap = yes

This will read the custom swap file 'custom_swap.txt' and simply swap 102 for 802 which will place it in category Entertainment.
https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/commit/c2cd907353def4a7d89996e61b4b0539fbcd02a9At the end of the day it is up to the end user to manage their own custom_sort_XX.txt and custom_swap.txt files. If they want to also move the documentary plus one's and secondary channels into the Documentaries bouquet, then that is their choice and easy to do. I have only provided an initial default 'custom_sort_1.txt' file that moves the normal documentary channels into their own separate bouquet.

Have fun making and managing you own custom files ;)

waqypaqy
10-06-18, 17:25
I've got a really old box (Vusolo running OpenATV 4.1).

What would be the best way to manually update this to the latest version? I have access to FTP etc

When I try installing via tmp folder it doesn't work.

The current version of Autobouquets E2 on the box is 01 Feb 2016.

abu baniaz
10-06-18, 21:46
If you can post the error, that would have been better.

The other option is to extract the ipk using 7zip and transfer the files. The script and reader need 755 properties.

LraiZer
10-06-18, 23:20
I've got a really old box (Vusolo running OpenATV 4.1).

What would be the best way to manually update this to the latest version? I have access to FTP etc

When I try installing via tmp folder it doesn't work.

The current version of Autobouquets E2 on the box is 01 Feb 2016.

Maybe you could try downloading the latest release .zip archive of the source code directly from the AutoBouquets git and ftp those files to overwrite the ones one your box?
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets You would need to reboot Enigma2 for your box to compile the newer python files.

There is also a precompiled .zip archive of the autobouquetsreader release binary built with the old oe-alliance 2.3 build environment that would be required too.
https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/releasesIMPORTANT: You should always back up any files you are about to overwrite first, before doing any testing with newer files!

waqypaqy
13-06-18, 01:26
Amazing support, guys!

I extarcted 2.1 and FTp'd it over with 755 permissions.

I then downloaded the autobouquetsreader file and transferred that over too.

I am now getting the latest bouquets correctly, and it says Version date 9 June 2018 in the About menu.

Many thanks again!

LraiZer
13-06-18, 02:17
I extarcted 2.1 and FTp'd it over with 755 permissions.
There is a newer version 2.2 already to fix some issues, it also adds BBC Red Button services by adding them to supplement.txt, see HERE (https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/commit/a1267ccc9c17da865e036e5da933a52cba821cba).
We like to jump the gun and override waiting for the provider to add them to the new BBC Red Button Bouquet, and add them ourselves using the supplement.txt file so that we can watch the test cards ;)

Channel Master
16-06-18, 10:13
Good morning. I have been using this brilliant plugin for a long time without any issues but recently my channel ordering, and on my dads box too, has changed beyond recognition. Channel numbering is now 4-digit. There are new bouquets such as Ent. and Doc. Plus 1s. There are many national uk channels appearing under the International bouquet.

Is there a simple fix/settings to revert back to the older (maybe early May) bouquets and channel arrangement? I am trying to sort this out for my dad and I only get to visit once a month so would really appreaciate some help with this.

Thank you.

abu baniaz
16-06-18, 10:30
The changes are because the broadcaster changed the bouquets and channel order. You can make the bouquets/order exactly how you want them by using a custom sort file.

Channel Master
16-06-18, 11:23
Thank you for the quick response Abu. Is there a guide you can point me to, for how to create a custom sort file?

abu baniaz
16-06-18, 11:45
There is a readme/help file.

Best thing to do is to open the sample sort3 file and look at it. Use a linux compatible editor like notepad++.

Bouquets have number. Channels have numbers. You have to list a combination of the two. List them n teh order you want.

If you look at the sample sort 3 file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets it starts like this.

#01 - Entertainment and Documentaries

01=101
01=102
01=103

Change top of it to

$01=Dad

01=101
01=501
01=503
01=102
01=103

Save and transfer back. Change bouquet sort to sort 3 and run AB 28.2. Hopefully the changes you have made are self explanatory. You will not be able to alter the large 1st bouquet. Refer to the csv file for your channel numbers.

A lot of people get mixed up between the large first bouquet and the subsequent sections. They are two different ones. If you accept they are different, you won't struggle.

waqypaqy
16-06-18, 17:03
There is a newer version 2.2 already to fix some issues, it also adds BBC Red Button services by adding them to supplement.txt, see HERE (https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/commit/a1267ccc9c17da865e036e5da933a52cba821cba).
We like to jump the gun and override waiting for the provider to add them to the new BBC Red Button Bouquet, and add them ourselves using the supplement.txt file so that we can watch the test cards ;)

Thanks mate.

Only issue I have is ITV HD is not assigned to channel 176. Nothing is assigned to that number in the Entertainement and Docs bouquet.

I can see the channel in the top bouquet, and in the reception list.

My settings are:

Local Area Selection: London
Numbering System: SD
Scan Mode: Available HD
Bouquet Channel Sort: HD First

abu baniaz
16-06-18, 17:15
Look at the CSV file for the number. It is no longer 176.

Where simulcast exists, the oppositr SD/HD number will be in the 800 range.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

LraiZer
17-06-18, 18:55
Thanks mate.

Only issue I have is ITV HD is not assigned to channel 176. Nothing is assigned to that number in the Entertainement and Docs bouquet.

I can see the channel in the top bouquet, and in the reception list.

My settings are:

Local Area Selection: London
Numbering System: SD
Scan Mode: Available HD
Bouquet Channel Sort: HD First

ITV London HD is 803 with those settings, it is recommended that you also have the "Channel Swap = yes" setting enabled to automatically move ITV HD into position 103 during a scan.

see the default custom_swap.txt HERE (https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/blob/c2cd907353def4a7d89996e61b4b0539fbcd02a9/custom_swap.txt)

LraiZer
17-06-18, 19:12
Is there a simple fix/settings to revert back to the older (maybe early May) bouquets and channel arrangement?

Thank you for the quick response Abu. Is there a guide you can point me to, for how to create a custom sort file?

If someone is willing create a custom_sort file that is similar to the previous bouquet layout and numbering system, i will include it as the default custom_sort_2.txt option in the plugin. The Custom Sort 1 option already goes some way towards following the old layout slightly with separate Entertainment and Documentary bouquets.

LraiZer
24-06-18, 16:40
Is there a simple fix/settings to revert back to the older (maybe early May) bouquets and channel arrangement? I am trying to sort this out for my dad and I only get to visit once a month so would really appreaciate some help with this.

Thank you.

Ive updated the bouquet and channel arrangement in the custom_sort_2.txt file for bouquet channel sort 'Sort 2' mode in the plugin menu settings, if you wish to try this sort mode. This default custom sort file now more closely mimics the old bouquet style layout over custom_sort_1.txt file and 'Sort 1' mode.

see HERE (https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/commit/4abf4fdc528975ddba39c6056eb621ece8fdd954)

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/4abf4fdc528975ddba39c6056eb621ece8fdd954/custom_sort_2.txt

Channel Master
25-06-18, 22:34
Thank you LraiZer, that is very helpful.

LraiZer
25-06-18, 22:56
As you don't seem too bothered about keeping the new official numbering, you may also wish to disable the 'Make All Default Bouquets = No' in the plugin menu, and then delete the main first bouquet '28.2E UK Bouquets'. This will mean that your key-press numbering will be in line with your actual bouquets and not the new official numbering. This will apply to future scans until you enable this setting back to 'Yes' and the main first bouquet will reappear.

Channel Master
03-07-18, 23:38
The best setting for my dad was to enable 'Make All Default Bouquets = Yes' in the plug-in menu. As he prefers to key in the channel numbers rather than scrolling through bouquets, all the channel numbers in the '28.2E UK Bouquets' mimic the new official numbering.

foramir1
30-09-18, 10:34
hey
can any one help me i have UV+ duo2 and uk virgin cable CHANNELS are not working properly.
I try to update but my is auto bouquets maker is 3.0 but now is 3.1.

abu baniaz
30-09-18, 10:45
That is a different plugin to this thread.

Update your image/plugin. There is a download thread in the ABM section.
Link here: https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?56797-ABM-standlalone-installation

fumar
27-02-19, 12:02
have the area freqs changed as my m8.s dbox wont scan now he has tried a new xml
he lives in north west

abu baniaz
27-02-19, 15:08
AB 28.2 operates while on any active 28.2 service. If it is not on a 28.2 service, it uses the same frequency that Sky uses. That has not changed.

There are no area frequencies.

However, I suspect there is an issue with scripts.

fumar
27-02-19, 19:38
AB 28.2 operates while on any active 28.2 service. If it is not on a 28.2 service, it uses the same frequency that Sky uses. That has not changed.

There are no area frequencies.

However, I suspect there is an issue with scripts.

im sorry i should of said it is a cable dbox

abu baniaz
27-02-19, 20:02
If you are using LraiZer's cable plugin, it also does not use any predefined frequency. It will operate while on any cable service.

If you are using AutoBouquetsMaker, start your own thread with as much detail as possible.

waqypaqy
19-12-22, 15:36
Is this plugin still being updated/supported?

Would it be supported on OpenATV 7+?

Huevos
19-12-22, 15:46
Is this plugin still being updated/supported?

Would it be supported on OpenATV 7+?

Yes. https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/blob/5.1/meta-oe/recipes-oe-alliance/image/oe-alliance-feeds.bb#L40

waqypaqy
05-01-23, 01:58
How do I get the numbers 1-5 to show their HD equivalent, e.g. channel number 1 should be BBC One HD, 2 is BBC Two HD etc?

https://i.imgur.com/Wq6PRfd.png

here are my settings:

https://i.imgur.com/ao0k3aj.png

I've tried manually setting them in the custom_swap.txt file:

# requires a unix compatible editor like NotePad++
################################################## #
# #
# AutoBouquets E2 - custom service swap manager #
# #
# service data can be found in autobouquets.csv #
# #
################################################## #

#swap local SD with HD
101=115
102=802
103=803
104=804
105=805
01=6
02=7
03=8
04=9
05=10

#BBC Four
116=815

#BBC NEWS
503=882

#end

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

abu baniaz
05-01-23, 09:13
You are using the HD numbering system, then swapping the channels. So either:
Pick the SD numbering and then swap
Pick the HD numbering and do not swap

AB 28.2 does not have the conditional swap code that ABM has.

LraiZer
05-01-23, 21:05
You seem to have the setting "Bouquet Channel Sort" = "HD First"
This is hard coded to show first 5 local SD channels followed by available HD channels as a placeholder bouquet for 1 to 101.
This bouquet has no customization avialable via custom files.

If you don't need this 1 to 101 placeholder bouquet, you can delete this bouquet and disable "Make all Defualt Bouquets".
This will give your "Entertainment and Documentaries" bouquet channels starting at position 1.

OR

You could instead switch to "Bouquet Channel Sort" = "Large 1st Bouquet"
"Numbering System" and "Channel Swap" settings can then be applied via custom_swap.txt.

OR

You could instead switch to "Bouquet Channel Sort" = "Sort 1"
you can then edit custom_sort_1.txt to place any channel where you want into any bouquet.

waqypaqy
05-01-23, 22:10
Thanks for the responses, guys.

I was essentially looking for a way to have the HD channels numbered 1-5, and have them in 101-105 too.

My dad has a habit of pressing 1 to get BBC 1, so it would be helpful on his eyes to have the HD version instead

waqypaqy
25-02-23, 15:43
Although I have gaming and adult channels set to hidden, I am seeing their bouquets generated and added to the top of the favourites:

https://i.imgur.com/fmzqgtr.png

Has anyone else seen this issue?

abu baniaz
25-02-23, 15:46
Show unlinked bouquets is enabled in your eneigma2 options, this is why they are displayed.

deltec
14-09-23, 07:59
What is the name of the above plugin we’re do I find it is it in extensions been looking can’t seem to find it

Huevos
15-09-23, 10:09
What is the name of the above plugin we’re do I find it is it in extensions been looking can’t seem to find itIn extensions.

deltec
15-09-23, 10:15
is this for sky only

abu baniaz
15-09-23, 11:32
Yes .

deltec
16-09-23, 06:47
Will the Chanel’s appear in my satllite list

Huevos
19-09-23, 00:03
Deleted .