PDA

View Full Version : UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

rizla13
26-05-13, 11:20
check to see if you can access the plugin feeds or do a opkg update via telnet.

then read this

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?19472-AntiVirus-protection-for-the-VU-Duo&highlight=wget

I am using the. Latest march 2013 version

By the way renaming the -wget to wget without the dash worked in usr/bin/wget

Thanks alot mate

Larry-G
26-05-13, 11:26
I am using the. Latest march 2013 version

By the way renaming the -wget to wget without the dash worked in usr/bin/wget

Thanks alot mate

That was not my point, if you have had to rename that file it means that your receiver, router or what ever is infected, so rather than renaming the file take steps to remove the infection and stop it re-infecting your equipment again in the future.

mickyblueys
28-05-13, 10:42
Vu duo vix 667. Problem been on all versions of vix though. Been doing a small test and noticed, when a power timer is set in vix to go to deep standby and then wake up box in morningto standby, this must reset the autobouquet scan frequency back to zero. What I mean is if you have you're scan set to weekly, it will then perform the scan daily instead. If you just leave your box in normal standby the frequency is correct it will perform the scan weekly if set to that.

Anybody else noticed this, or managed to fix it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

bilals
28-05-13, 17:59
hi
how do I install this is there a guide or something ? also how reliable is this will it auto update for real or is there many issues ?
thanks

chaser
28-05-13, 18:28
Guide is in the readme.txt file:

Manual Installation - AutoBouquets_E2.rar (archive)
---------------
1) make sure you have dvbsnoop in your /usr/bin/

2) place files onto engima2 box in relevant folders.
make autobouquets_e2.sh executable (chmod 755)

3) restart Enigma2 to reload AutoBouquets E2 plugin

HOW TO: install required dvbsnoop on openpli image?
telnet to your box and type the following command:

opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

Note that you can use the same openpli installation procedure for dvbsnoop when installing on ViX.

Very reliable. Only issues I'm aware of is that the scheduled scan can switch on your TV in the middle of the night if you have HDMI CEC configured in a particular way (discussed earlier in this thread), and the issue that mickeyblueys has mentioned above.

givecredit
29-06-13, 12:23
Anyone figure out how to add the new bbci channels to the bbci bouquet in autobouquets?

abu baniaz
29-06-13, 14:34
Anyone figure out how to add the new bbci channels to the bbci bouquet in autobouquets?

Yes, Lraizer has. I'm sure he is revamping it. For the time being, this is what he has said on another forum.

yes, hardcode rewrite will be needed and will be on todo list for next version when time permits.
you can temporarily add them to "Other" bouquet for now with the following lines in supplement.txt

03d9:2084:19:22c4:080d:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBCi HD
03da:3543:01:d46c:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBCi 3543
03db:3544:01:d46d:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBCi 3544

lincsat
01-07-13, 00:51
This is how I do it:

03d1:2052:19:22c4:080d:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC HD Active
03d2:0978:01:18f6:07fd:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Active
03d3:0979:01:d46c:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Active
03d4:0980:01:d46d:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Active

abu baniaz
03-07-13, 17:34
Can this plugin be put back on the feeds? Many thanks.

redjohnboy43
09-07-13, 12:01
Hi
Can anyone help me? Don't know much about these at all, but when my autobouquets refreshes every 24 hrs, it shows the bbc s. east region.
I live in the north west. I know there is a way of changing this in the menu so that it updates to display bbc n. west but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Anyone?

abu baniaz
09-07-13, 12:22
Open the plugin the long way, ie Menu > Plugins. Once on the main screen of the plugin, press menu, this opens the settings page. Scroll down until area/ region is highlighted. Scroll right/left to select your area and save. Next time you run it it will use new setting.

mrc
11-07-13, 20:30
using granada, but need to set channel bbc 1 2 ITV 4 and 5 first, it comes up with bbc alba ?? how do i change it??

which one do i use?? granada HD or SD??

givecredit
17-07-13, 09:33
using granada, but need to set channel bbc 1 2 ITV 4 and 5 first, it comes up with bbc alba ?? how do i change it??

which one do i use?? granada HD or SD??

Turn off Custom swap channels and run again.

chaser
18-07-13, 04:31
Sounds like you're using an earlier version of the plugin. I think the HD swap file needed to be updated when some channels were moved around. Grab the latest version of the plugin from this thread or update the HD swap file yourself so the correct HD channels are being swapped. Details are in the included read me file.

You really want to select Granada HD and use the custom swap option if you want the standard channels 1 thru 5 to be in HD.

samhp
27-07-13, 14:15
Sorry if this has been asked... i cant read through 77 pages... is there a way to change the order of the bouquets? I want the HD ones at the top.

Thanks

Stanman
27-07-13, 16:58
In Bouquets list press menu and enable move mode select and move. Once done menu and disable move mode.

Rob van der Does
27-07-13, 17:07
Is the most actual version still in post #1?

mrc
27-07-13, 18:01
Getting this error, anyone know what it means??

terminate called without an instance of std::out_of_range

abu baniaz
28-07-13, 03:53

Latest version is 201303010205.

LraiZer
30-07-13, 00:14

yes, but there was a later autobouquets binary that fixed missing ROI itv channels "AB_201303010205_ROI_ITV(fix_mipsel-sh4).rar", and the custom.txt will be out of date with old BBC channel swap numbers.

the next version is not to far off complete, there is an unfinished debug test version that i could post for you to test.
it has a few extra menu items that would need adding to your recent vix skin mods.

if you want, i can post a current debug test version here so you can try the new proposed menu items?

Rob van der Does
30-07-13, 04:58
if you want, i can post a current debug test version here so you can try the new proposed menu items?
Yes, please, do so. Thanks in advance.

LraiZer
30-07-13, 15:54
debug testing version: work in progress!
backup you bouquets first, as you are using this testing version at your own risk of losing your current bouquets :)

backup your current /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets folder and replace with this one,
chmod 755 autobouquetsreader and autobouquets_e2.sh
restart engima2 to initialize plugin.

dvbsnoop dependency has now been removed, so you dont need to install dvbsnoop to test this.
tuner setup can be changed at top of autobouquets_e2.sh.
new option to add extra channels to 'Other' bouquet, also adds testing channels.
custom_swap.txt should handle channel positions below 101 and above 999 now.

supplement.txt file not implemented yet in this version.
custom_order1.txt file not implemented yet in this version.

let me know if about screen is ok with regards to gpl or if it need changing in any way?

Rob van der Does
30-07-13, 16:14
Hmmm, screen hangs at 'AB is initializing your system, please wait.....'
Of course I obeyed that order, but after 10 minutes I found it enough......

[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2E
Console: executing in run 0 the command: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquets_e2.sh 4101 01 N N N Y N N Y N N Y 2
---- opening lame channel db
reading services (version 4)
loaded 12292 services

And that's all (apart from the fact that AB continuous to use some 50% CPU).
After init 4/3 it turned out that my first bouquet (not created by AB) was gone.

LraiZer
30-07-13, 17:06
hmmm...thats a new one, the initializing part of the script has been in last few versions without a single bug report like yours. i just tried deleting my lamedb and then ran the plugin again and it displayed 'AutoBouquets is initializing your system, please wait.....' as you say, but it then auto created a new lamedb and auto zapped to the preset service before continuing the scan for bouquets 60 seconds later just as it should have done.

did you already have 28.2e bouquets on you system and were you viewing a valid 28.2e channel when you ran the plugin?
what was your setup when this happened so that i can try to replicate this also?

you should be able to bypass this for now by turning off the scriptcheck option and zapping to a valid 28.2e channel before running the plugin while i look into it.

if anyone else has had this issue in this verison or earlier versions, let me know, thanks.

Rob van der Does
30-07-13, 17:11
1- The previous version (enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel.ipk) worked OK;
2- I do have my own 28.2 bouquet;
3- I was watching a channel on 19.2E when I activated the plugin.

LraiZer
30-07-13, 17:27
so can you confirm that you can watch 19.2E using the 201303010205 version and it will auto zap to the default 28.2E service and scan for bouquets?
but if you use the debug testing version, and the exact same set of bouquets and lamedb that worked with the 201303010205 version. when you watch 19.2E it does not zap to the default 28.2E service, and instead of attempts to initialize your system even though it already has a working set of 28.2E bouquets and lamedb?

i will have to look at any subtle differences between the previous initialization code and what is in the debug testing version as both seem to work just the same on my test box, thanks for the feeback.

Rob van der Does
30-07-13, 17:42
so can you confirm that you can watch 19.2E using the 201303010205 version and it will auto zap to the default 28.2E service and scan for bouquets?
I'll test that tomorrow.

LraiZer
30-07-13, 18:36
thanks, to be on the safe side, i may revert to the original method of earlier plugin versions by just popping a msg to user, asking them to zap to active 28.2e channel before any further processing can be done instead of attempting to auto initialize the system for them. i do not want to have this feature, if it only works 99%.

abu baniaz
30-07-13, 22:08
The 20130301 version zaps to the sky intro channel and then back without a problem, always has for me.

My test to re-confirm this was done as follows: Transferred a channel list for hotbird only, restarted the receiver. Whilst on a 13 east channel, executed AB via blue button. Was fine. Repeated and used AB via main plugin screen, also fine. This was with the following tuner config.
Tuner 1, single, 28.2
Tuner 2, diseqc 13/28.2/none/none
TM Twin, build 706

Repeated with the following tuner config
Tuner 1 = not configured
Tuner 2 = Simple,positioner

This time it had error 145 connection time out as dish did not move quickly enough. After it finished. I quickly executed again and this time it completed OK and zapped back to the 13 east channel.

Is it possible to add a confirm is on 28.2 service check before progressing to next step?

abu baniaz
31-07-13, 00:44
Version 201307281450 was tested. This went fine. However, this was a cursory one which went well. Not sure if the following would apply to it too.

Version 201307301500 was tested after removal of 20130301. Only hotbird list present. Tuner as motorised and other disabled. Executed whilst on a 13e channel.
It did not progress, it said dvbsnoop not found. This was the same with/without scriptcheck. It did however go to channel "999", but no picture.

Installed dvbsnoop and repeated. I encountered similar issue as Rob.

Re-enabled 28.2 input and executed whilst on 13e channel having transferred Vhannibal list and rebooted. Progressed and finished in 49 seconds. Hiccup, the activity window did not close. Not sure if Version 201307301500 self closes, but 20130301 does. After pressing OK plugin screen was shown and it zapped back to 13e channel by itself.

Executed via blue button whilst on 13e channel (28.2 tuner active at time of test). Corner popup came up, channel stayed on 13e. No progress. After 5 mins I restarted the receiver.

Next test:-
Switched to 28.2 channel and executed via blue button. Seems as it ran OK as log was generated and pop up window closed.

Rob van der Does
31-07-13, 05:52
Confirmed: the 201303010205 version on the same box and tuned to the same station works well.

And I re-confirm the behaviour of your trial version I reported yesterday. To add to that: it does zap to the Sky-DBV-service during the process.

toffee
31-07-13, 23:12
newbie alert here will this work on a blade 7000hd

Larry-G
31-07-13, 23:34
newbie alert here will this work on a blade 7000hd

no as the blade is a closed OS, you need a receiver with a Enigma2 based operating system to use this plugin.

spectre289
01-08-13, 00:26
Appologies if this is a noob question but where is the best place to get the channel numbers for swapping in custom_swap.txt . I had started using the ones listed in autobouquets.log but this is causing some issues with incorrectly swapped channels (and for some reason it seems to keep putting BBC three as 111 no matter what I put as the swap for it, among other similar issues with other channels). Also, when trying to rearrange my bouquets using the move mode on my vu duo itself, I can arrange them fine but as soon as I do another scan the order is lost. In case it helps, my settings are as follows:
Other Extra Channels: No
HD First: Yes
Channel Numbers: Yes
NIT Scan Yes
PLI Placeholders No
Child Friendly No
Default Bouquets No
Custom Channel Swap Yes
Scan FTA Only No
Enable Script Checks No
Bouquet Display Style Default

spectre289
01-08-13, 23:02
Tried some more to get the custom order to work. All settings are turned off now except for NIT scan and custom channel swap. custom.txt is empty except for swapping 2 channels, I then tried swapping 2 other channels using move mode. When running autobouquets, it just sets bouquets back to default. It's restoring deleted bouquets too, even though Default Bouquets is set to no. Not sure what it is I'm doing wrong.

Edit: After using the autobouquets-e2_201303010205_notepad_mod , the issue seems to be fixed. Custom order is saving again now.

LraiZer
02-08-13, 19:50
latest test version, unfinished work in progress. use at own risk of losing your bouquets ;)
backup your /var/etc/enigma2/ and /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/ folders to a safe place on your PC.

copy AutoBouquets folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/
chmod 755 autobouquetsreader and autobouquets_e2.sh files

changelog:
added code for free to air only scanning, this should also now work.
added 180 second default timeout while reading demux loop.
fixed dvbsnoop not found error msg, changed to detect autobouquetsreader instead.
fixed BSOD when no current service at initialization and script terminates with error, now returns the default service.
attempted to fix initialization error checking and lockout, untested as i only have a static 28.2e setup.
level1 debug code has been left in this version, this will generated a /tmp/autobouquets_debug.txt file.

Rob van der Does
03-08-13, 07:05
Did the same test as before (i.e. tuned to a non-28.2E service, including a NIT-scan); failed again.
On start of the scan the box tunes neatly to the desired DBV-service, but that's all. Also on completion the box doesn't return to the service it was on before the scan.
The screen says to be updating the bouquets (and indeed the log shows them to be reloaded), but no updates at all.

Do I test something the wrong way?

LraiZer
03-08-13, 22:12
i dont see any errors for autobouquets in your log, is permanent timeshift starting just after the zap stopping the dvb reader from opening the demux0?
last test version had some debug code defined, what is in the generated /tmp/autobouquets_debug.txt log file? does this log file say default demux is being opened for reading ok?
you can change the dvb reader defaults at top of autobouquets_e2.sh
################
DVB_FRONTEND="0"
DVB_ADAPTER="0"
DVB_DEMUX="0"
################

spectre289
04-08-13, 01:32
I've noticed that while normal timers show up in the epg for autobouquets generated folders, those generated through autotimers do not show, although they still record. It seems this is an issue with serviceref, autotimers added are, for example, "1:0:19:1B1D:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0:" while a normal timer added is "1:0:19:1B1D:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0::BBC One HD". I tried adding a timer on a non-AB folder and it is created as "1:0:19:1B1D:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0:" so it seems it should be without the ":channel name" on the end? Is there any way of fixing this? Only a minor bug I suppose since it still records successfully but it would be nice to be able to see what is set to record on the epg. The following show timers from an AB folder, first a normal timer which shows in epg, second an autotimer generated one which doesn't show in epg.

<timer begin="1375639020" end="1375641300" serviceref="1:0:19:1B1D:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0::BBC One HD" repeated="0" name="Doctor Who Live: The Next Doctor" description="Zoe Ball hosts a live celebration in which the next actor to land Doctor Who&apos;s lead role is revealed, in the company of former cast members and celebrity fans. [HD] [S]" afterevent="auto" eit="36050" tags="" disabled="0" justplay="0" always_zap="0" descramble="1" record_ecm="0" isAutoTimer="0">
</timer>
<timer begin="1375646220" end="1375650300" serviceref="1:0:19:1B1D:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0:" repeated="0" name="The White Queen" description="8/10. Dramatic adaptation of Philippa Gregory&apos;s novels set during the Wars of the Roses. After years of peace an untimely death once again engulfs Elizabeth in a fight for the throne. [HD] [AD,S]" afterevent="auto" eit="62454" tags="" disabled="0" justplay="0" always_zap="0" descramble="1" record_ecm="0" isAutoTimer="1">
<log code="500" time="1375575028">[AutoTimer] Try to add new timer based on AutoTimer The White Queen.</log>
</timer>

Rob van der Does
04-08-13, 04:02
i dont see any errors for autobouquets in your log, is permanent timeshift starting just after the zap stopping the dvb reader from opening the demux0?
last test version had some debug code defined, what is in the generated /tmp/autobouquets_debug.txt log file? does this log file say default demux is being opened for reading ok?
you can change the dvb reader defaults at top of autobouquets_e2.sh
################
DVB_FRONTEND="0"
DVB_ADAPTER="0"
DVB_DEMUX="0"
################

Sorry: I forgot about the log in /tmp

So done again. As you see on the background picture the box tunes to the correct station fine. But again: no bouquets have been made; only my own first bouquet has gone.

abu baniaz
04-08-13, 09:29
Rob, are you using a multi tuner receiver? If so, can you test by disabling all other tuners except tuner 1?

Rob van der Does
04-08-13, 10:27
Rob, are you using a multi tuner receiver? If so, can you test by disabling all other tuners except tuner 1?
Done. Again no bouquets made.
But the good news is that my existing first bouquet now remained in tact.

LraiZer
04-08-13, 14:59
log says it seems to be opening for reading ok, but for some reason no data is being read. if you are currently viewing an active channel on 28.2e with the first tuner on a multi turner box, you should be able to execute the autobouquetsreader binary and it should generate a bouquet set in /tmp using the built-in defaults?

telnet command while viewing active 28.2e service:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquetsreader > /tmp/autobouquets_debug.txt

at the moment i cant seem to be able to replicate any of your current issues during testing with my static 28.2e dish with my single tuner box. all the initialization stuff, stream reading, and bouquet generation process are working every time. it may be i will have to revert to user having to be currently viewing an active 28.2e service until i install a motor to be able to test the issues you seem to be experiencing using a multi sat setup.

Rob van der Does
04-08-13, 15:11
Executed the command while watching ITV2HD; no bouquets are generated (not in /temp nor in etc/enigma2).

BTW: The motor won't have anything to do with this: 28.2 is on a normal DiSEqC 1.0 switch

LraiZer
04-08-13, 16:05
for reference, here is what i get and you should be getting.

Rob van der Does
04-08-13, 16:37
Well, I don't get that.
What has been changed for the worse? As the latest version in post 1 works fine?

BTW: the name of the plugin needs to be changed to ....mips32el.ipk; I had to change it to be able to add it to the feeds.

LraiZer
04-08-13, 17:41
that is the current puzzle, nothing has changed from the stable version that users should use for everyday use in first post to the latest experimental test version in recent posts. both versions are using the same script and python GUI code again now. the only difference is the experimental version is using the AutoBouquetsMaker dvbscanner library as a starting point code base for reading the data instead of using 3rd party dvbsnoop to read the data. just need to figure out why the dvbscanner library based code is not reading yet dvbsnoop is reading on other boxes, as they are they both reading fine on mine.

LraiZer
06-08-13, 18:43
latest EXPERIMENTAL version, unfinished work in progress. use at own risk of losing your bouquets
backup your /var/etc/enigma2/ and /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/ folders to a safe place on your PC.

copy AutoBouquets folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/
chmod 755 autobouquetsreader and autobouquets_e2.sh files

changelog:

changed timeout while reading demux loop from 180 to 120 seconds as this should be long enough?
reworked and optimized read timings on the demux to potentially fix some of the issues reported by Rob van der Does

chaser
06-08-13, 19:34
Has the supplement.txt file been implemented in this experimental version yet? I'd prefer to have this functionality implemented before testing.

Thanks
Chaser.

LraiZer
07-08-13, 16:10
I'd prefer to have the experimental branch tested as working with supplement.txt implemented also, but thanks for your interest anyway. use stable versions in post #1, they will give you what you require. the experimental alpha debug versions are only for users that like to get involved with testing/feedback as a hobby rather than use their boxes to just watch tv.

Rob van der Does
07-08-13, 16:47
latest EXPERIMENTAL version, unfinished work in progress. use at own risk of losing your bouquets
changelog:
changed timeout while reading demux loop from 180 to 120 seconds as this should be long enough?
reworked and optimized read timings on the demux to potentially fix some of the issues reported by Rob van der Does
Sorry to say: same result as last time.
Scan was started while ITV2 HD was on.

abu baniaz
10-08-13, 20:48
Some testing done with a new reader on Lraizer's home forum.

If possible, could you replace the reader and try again.

I had to edit the script also, somoeone else did not need to. Let see how you get on.

# TUNER SETUP
################
#DVB_FRONTEND="0"
#DVB_ADAPTER="0"
#DVB_DEMUX="0"
################

./autobouquetsreader "$DATA" "$REGION" "$EXTRA" "$HDFIRST" "$NUMBERING" "$UPDATE_FLAG" "$PLACEHOLDER_FLAG" "$PARENTAL_CONTROL" "$CUSTOM" "$FTA_ONLY" "$STYLE" >/tmp/autobouquets_debug.txt

Rob van der Does
12-08-13, 04:12
Some testing done with a new reader on Lraizer's home forum.

If possible, could you replace the reader and try again.

Using that reader, the plugin worked fine. I did not edit the script.
Both when starting on 28.2E as well as on 23.5E.

abu baniaz
12-08-13, 04:44
Thanks. Lraizer will be pleased that it has passed the RVdD test.

Two people with a switch did not need to edit the script. Need someone else with a motor to test, preferrably starting from a far-off sat.

Rob van der Does
12-08-13, 05:18
Two people with a switch did not need to edit the script. Need someone else with a motor to test, preferrably starting from a far-off sat.
Ho; all my tests were on a fixed multi-sat dish, not on my motorised dish.

Would I need to re-test on the motorised setup?

abu baniaz
12-08-13, 15:42
Yes please, if you get a chance.

Even better if you can swap/disable tuners in use. This will cater for occasions when in real life one tuner is occupied.

Rob van der Does
13-08-13, 14:26
OK, setup motor for 28.2 and made sure it was on a far away satellite.
Executed scan (using AutoBouquets_E2_mipsel_alpha-debug-testing-201308061820 and the autoboquetsreader_mipsel_alpha-debug-testing-201308091800).
Obviously it took a couple of seconds before the tuner was locked on 28.2, but the result was fine: scanned and updated bouquets.

LraiZer
13-08-13, 21:37
thanks, we should be able to compile and upload something in next day or two with the new supplement support also added now that the alpha debug verison seems to be working ok on all systems.

LraiZer
15-08-13, 02:47
latest NEW AutoBouquets E2 BETA version for testing, have fun!
contains both ipk installer or folder transfer method, and sources.
while testing, its a good idea to first backup /etc/enigma2/ folder

15-08-2013
AutoBouquets E2 code has been totaly rewritten yet again.
main coding has now been moved into a single executable.

dvbsnoop is no longer required, all data is now being read
from the stream by the new faster autobouquetsreader file.
bouquets generation is now very fast at about 50 seconds.

new custom_swap.txt file has even more power. you can
now swap with channel numbers outside of range 101-999.
this means you can also swap with testing/blank channels.

supplement.txt file also has more power, you can also now
change single data items only such as channel name or just
change the encryption type. you can still add new channels.

Rob van der Does
15-08-13, 05:17
Tested: de-installed previous version, and installed this beta.
Again setup motor for 28.2E and started while watching 30W.

Once tuned to 28.2E the work was done fast and good!

LraiZer
15-08-13, 15:33
thanks, once ive had all the bug reports back from testing with this beta version, and then fixed them it should hopefully be ok to use the next version for general use instead of the older version.

known bugs: 201308150200
it is still writing fta gaming/adult to the FTA bouquet even though create child friendly option is enabled.
it is writing service type in lamedb as hex value instead of decimal value resulting in no HD services being loaded with epg by crossepg data.

will fix these two today, any more bugs let me know thanks!

[edit]
these two bugs are hopefully fixed in this autobouquetsreader file. you can replace old one with this fixed version to continue testing for other bugs.

Stanman
15-08-13, 17:41
Will this work on a tm800 and install all dependencies

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

LraiZer
15-08-13, 18:52
im not sure about the GUI working on an older engima2 tm800, but you can easily just use the autobouquets_e2.sh script to run the autobouquetsreader executable via a cronjob. this version does not have any 3rd party dependencies. you should be able to just drop the autobouquetsreader file (chmod 755) on its own in your /tmp folder and run with a telnet command /tmp/autobouquetsreader 4101 07 and as long as you are currently on an active 28.2e channel it should generate a bouquet set for you in your /tmp folder without any other dependencies or GUI or script.

Stanman
15-08-13, 20:24
Cheers mate, will give it a try - all file in first post?

LraiZer
15-08-13, 22:15
no, not the all file from first post. the script you want is in the latest install version a couple of posts back along with the later fixed autobouquetreader file. try this UltraLite verison which has a very basic GUI and the latest files already for you to test. it should be compatible with older enigma2 images like the TM800 run. just copy folder tree over to your box and chmod 755 autobouquets_e2.sh and autobouquetsreader files. reboot box and you should have a basic gui in your plugins menu. edit the defaults in the script file to change any options.

Clabs
15-08-13, 22:38
LraiZer

I have only recently started to use this plugin and it works so well for us - thank you for the hard work you must have put into it :)

I know you are still perfecting it and by my diary, it must be its first birthday this week - YAY!

Do you have any plans to incorporate routines to update Picons at any stage? That really would be the icing on this excellent addition (calling it just a plugin doesn't do it justice IMO). I do realise that since you launched this, the bar has constantlly been raised with custom channels and HD swap etc but I guess that is the nature of the beast!

givecredit
16-08-13, 20:35
A great plugin has just got even better. Thank you very much!

Here are some custom swaps I use for anyone interested.

170=1113
182=1116
189=85
199=60
209=72
237=1114
951=1182
952=1183
953=1143

You will need this in supplement txt for my swaps to work right:

1114:4055:::::::STV HD
1018:4044:::::::FILM4 HD
60:6325:::::::STV+1

Can I make a suggestion for a future improvement to an already brilliant plugin:

Some users power off receivers at night, therefore run the autoBouquet during daytime hours. Would it be possible for the auto run to only open small box in top left corner similar to when you run it manually. This would then not interfere with any day time viewing if person was watching tv when the timed autoBouquets starts.

LraiZer
16-08-13, 23:54
@Clabs
sorry, the plugin has to remain maintenance free without internet requirements. there is no intention to support picons in any future versions.

@givecredit
thanks, but i dont feel there is a real need for background scanning when using the timer. if you are updating during the day, then its easy enough to not use a timer. as you say, just press the blue button and then the autobouquets downloader and the scan will run in the background without interfering with channel viewing. all you see is a tiny box in top left for 50 seconds.

it looks like you found your way around the new custom_swap.txt and supplement.txt functions easily enough. you may also note, that you can now load the new format autobouquets.csv file into a spreadsheet database application for easy viewing.

PrimeTime
17-08-13, 08:38
LraiZer's new version of Autobouquets is really fantastic and a testament to the hard work that LraiZer has put in to develop and improve a great tool that makes updating 28.2 bouquets easy.
To be able to easily update your 28.2E bouquets in less than a minute is really remarkable and the degree of customisation that the supplements.txt and custom_swp.txt files provide is extremely useful.

It would be great if the newest version of this plugin could be added to the feeds on Vix as the extra degree of customisation that the plugin provides makes it a useful addition to the Vix AutoBouquetsMaker.

Rob van der Does
17-08-13, 10:24
We have the latest release-version of this plugin on our feeds.

PrimeTime
17-08-13, 11:03
We have the latest release-version of this plugin on our feeds.

Great news :thumbsup:

Rob van der Does
17-08-13, 11:12
Great news :thumbsup:
Well, acually it is old news.

As soon as the present beta-version has been promoted to release-version the feeds will be updated as well.

abu baniaz
17-08-13, 17:30
BTW: the name of the plugin needs to be changed to ....mips32el.ipk; I had to change it to be able to add it to the feeds.

What about an ending with "all.ipk"? Not all users use O.E 2.0 images.

Rob van der Does
17-08-13, 17:49
What about an ending with "all.ipk"? Not all users use O.E 2.0 images.
Yep, that's an option as well.
I fixed it for the OE-A feeds; no member uses old OE's ........

LraiZer
17-08-13, 17:51
here is latest release candidate that should be ok to replace any older versions.
all bugs that have been found and reported during this weeks testing are now fixed,
and with no more crash reports, it seems to suggest it also stable enough for daily use.

Rob van der Does
18-08-13, 05:39
here is latest release candidate that should be ok to replace any older versions.

Working fine here (both on motorized and on fixed dish). 1 min 47 sec including NIT-scan.

LraiZer
18-08-13, 12:11
you must have a slow box, it only takes 50 secs on my dm800se test box with fixed dish :thumbsup:
on first run it may add 60 secs to the time if it needs to initialize a virgin system with default service.
it should be ok to promote this version to first post, if none of the people that have now downloaded it here come back with any major bug reports.

Rob van der Does
18-08-13, 12:32
you must have a slow box, it only takes 50 secs on my dm800se test box with fixed dish :thumbsup:
I presume the presented time includes the time it takes to move the dish. And it was located on a far-from-28.2-satellite.

it should be ok to promote this version to first post, if none of the people that have now downloaded it here come back with any major bug reports.
It would be nice if you reworked the plugin to a 'all' or 'mip32el' version first.

LraiZer
18-08-13, 14:37
i cant do an 'all' ipk installer as someone may try to install this plugin on an engima2 stb that the binaries are not compiled for.
maybe this 'all' archive with three ipk installers will be ok for your needs?

[edit]
have removed the upload as i made the ipk for mip32el as you said, should'nt this have been mips32el?

ok have repacked ipk for mips32el and uploaded again!

Rahat786786
18-08-13, 18:06
Bit confused, which file should I download? Also, can I replace the March version with this and will it automatically uninstall the old version?

Rob van der Does
18-08-13, 18:07
have removed the upload as i made the ipk for mip32el as you said, should'nt this have been mips32el?
Yes. please forgive an old man's memory leaks :whistle:

ok have repacked ipk for mips32el and uploaded again!
Thanks, OE-alliance feeds updated with that version.

Rob van der Does
18-08-13, 18:11
One remark: using this version doesn't automatically zap back on completion of the scan to the service one was one when the scan started. The latest beta did so.

Rahat786786
18-08-13, 18:18
It is not on the feeds either, can't find it.

Rob van der Does
18-08-13, 18:21
Feeds are updated when a new build is available. So it will be on the feeds for build 722.

dmboot
19-08-13, 23:56
all bugs that have been found and reported during this weeks testing are now fixed,
and with no more crash reports, it seems to suggest it also stable enough for daily use.

When I use this download it is fine if the HD Bouquet is UNchecked.

However, when checked, instead of 101 being BBC1, 101 is ITV and BBC1 is 98.

I'm using the unchanged supplement and custom files in the download.

I should I'm trying this on a DM800HD SE before trying it on my Duo.

uscool
21-08-13, 18:58
Hi, any chance to have the HD channels in Entertainment sections, BBC ONE HD , BBC 2 HD , ITV HD , Channel 4 HD and CHannel 5 HD, they are in all list and HD section, but anyway to get in entertainment list ? also on Openpli 3.0 i see channel numbers like 101 etc fine but on Vix 3.0 channel numbers aint there ? when i select HD swap i select wmids bbc one is bbc alba ?

thanks

1908.inter
23-08-13, 11:04
Hi there,
I can't try now (I'm not in the Uk at moment), I'll try this amazing plugin as soon as I'll come back on Sat,
quick question:

I download the plugin,
I perform a full scan,
this plugin will sort the channels,

but what if I keep the same version of this plugin (working abroad) and my sat receiver is at home,
and SkyUk will add 2 more channels, of course the daily scan will find them, but how can they get sorted according to the SkyBox order?
Am I missing something?

Tnx 4 your asnwers

abu baniaz
23-08-13, 11:07
It scans and orders the channels. No need to perform a separate scan.

The plugin is installed on the receiver.

1908.inter
23-08-13, 11:13
Sorry,
in Italy we use many settings autodownloaders,
I didntquite understand how this one works.

Let's pretend today there are only these channels on 28.8:
BBC1
BBC2
ITV1
SKY1
SKY2
this plugin will oder them like this
BBC1 - 101
BBC2 - 102
ITV1 - 103
SKY1 - 301
SKY2 - 302

tomorrow skyuk will add some more channels on 28.8:
BBC1 - 101
BBC2 - 102
ITV1 - 103
SKY1 - 301
SKY2 - 302
F1 - ??????
F1 mosaic - ??????
how will this plugin know the right sorting order of the new channels?
F1
F1 mosaic

Do I need to update the plugin (even if Im abroad) or is there another way?
If I need to update the plugin, could it be a good idea to add an autoupdate function of the plugin? At mom I use isettinge2, every day it performs a new version check, if found it, it will utpdate it by itself.
Tnx

abu baniaz
23-08-13, 11:30
It reads the data provided on the satellite.

There is an option to run automatically even if the receiver is in standby.

Rahat786786
23-08-13, 13:09
Is the plugin on vix feeds yet? Can't find it.

1908.inter
23-08-13, 13:31
It reads the data provided on the satellite.

you didnt get my question,
how come autobouques dated 20/08/2013 knows the sorting order of a new channel just put on the sat on the 23/08/2013 ?
can it do that checking on the internet for an updated sorting order (ex sky cinema 301)?

abu baniaz
23-08-13, 14:02
You didn't get my answer!

If the satellite channels change, the data on the satellite stream changes. The plugin will read the data from the satellite. It does not download anything from internet.

This is how official receivers work.

OE Alliance Auto Bouquets Maker works in same way.

Rob van der Does
23-08-13, 15:44
Is the plugin on vix feeds yet? Can't find it.
Hmmm, doesn't seem to be; it was before.
I'll look into it.

Rob van der Does
23-08-13, 22:20
We found the problem: will be on the feeds after next build.

rossi2000
23-08-13, 22:29
the new ipk doenst seem to be pulling in boxnation into the sports bouquet or the main bouquet.
is this happening with anyone else or is it my setup?

LraiZer
23-08-13, 22:38
is this a file naming issue on my part or a file renaming issue on your part? i will rename in future archives accordingly if it currently does not meet your feed requirements?
there have been a few more reported bugs from here and elsewhere fixed during this week, so there should be another update some time in the next week or two after testing.

LraiZer
23-08-13, 22:44
the new ipk doenst seem to be pulling in boxnation into the sports bouquet or the main bouquet.
is this happening with anyone else or is it my setup?
yes, reported and fixed in next release. drop this tested fix in autobouquets folder for now.

Rob van der Does
23-08-13, 22:50
is this a file naming issue on my part or a file renaming issue on your part? i will rename in future archives accordingly if it currently does not meet your feed requirements?
there have been a few more reported bugs from here and elsewhere fixed during this week, so there should be another update some time in the next week or two after testing.
This was on our part.

LraiZer
25-08-13, 20:54
here is latest AutoBouquets E2 version dated 2013/08/25 17:00
archive contains sources, binaries, installers for mipsel, mips32el, sh4 STB's.

25-08-2013
fixed reading intermittent missing channels in bat tables,
added crc and more error checking to stop missing channels.

Rob van der Does
25-08-13, 21:19
Should be on the ViX-feeds after next build (727).

uscool
25-08-13, 23:58

25-08-2013

hi, thanks will try this, the bbc alba when selecting hd swap fixed ? also could the HD channels be in entertainment bouquet ? BBC one HD , BBC 2 HD , ITV HD , Channel 4 HD, Channel 5 HD, i see its in the HD section and all channel list, just pain when family select SD versions when in entertainment list

Thanks

rossi2000
26-08-13, 00:08
they are in entertainment bouquet for me using the latest build

Alanp
27-08-13, 17:18

25-08-2013

Thanks for your hard work appreciated will this overwrite the old version or is it best to uninstall the previous version first Thanks

mickyblueys
27-08-13, 17:49
It will delete the older version for you automatically then it will install new one.

Alanp
27-08-13, 18:24
It will delete the older version for you automatically then it will install new one.

which IPK do i use for the Duo2 is it just mipsel.ipk not sh4 or 32 Thanks

Rob van der Does
27-08-13, 18:33
which IPK do i use for the Duo2 is it just mipsel.ipk not sh4 or 32 Thanks
If you use ViX: the plugin is available via the feeds.

Alanp
27-08-13, 18:37
If you use ViX: the plugin is available via the feeds.

I couldn't find it in the feeds but did look ?

Rob van der Does
27-08-13, 18:39
Hmmm, it should be. I'll have a look.

mickyblueys
27-08-13, 18:50

I couldn't find it in feeds either when I looked earlier.

satfox85
27-08-13, 23:00
I could not see it in the feed as well but used mipsel.ipk and it worked fine on my Vu solo

Rob van der Does
28-08-13, 05:59
We fixed this again and now that build 728 is available it's on the feeds again.

tribute
06-09-13, 00:40
Hi, people
Can someone confirm that autobouquets e2 is updated to the latest version itself. my custom.txt has reverted back to the original 101=143 etc and also upon checking the readme.txt its version date is 25/08/2013
I thought I needed to update to the latest version, but it looks like its done it for me
Im on vix build 733
Thanks

Rob van der Does
06-09-13, 05:08
Indeed: the version on the ViX-feeds is date 201308251700.
As far as I can see that is indeed the latest version, see here (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=232684&viewfull=1#post232684).

LraiZer
06-09-13, 15:16
yes, 201308251700 is officially classified as the latest stable release as there have been no bug reports using this version since it was released. maybe admin could update post #1 with this latest stable version as it is easy to get lost and overlooked for download in a random post like #849?

Rob van der Does
06-09-13, 15:48
Maybe admin could update post #1 with this latest stable version as it is easy to get lost and overlooked for download in a random post like #849?
Done .

abu baniaz
06-09-13, 16:05
If the older versions are still in the thread, could they be removed from post 1? This will then leave the latest one in post 1.

Rob van der Does
06-09-13, 17:27
If the older versions are still in the thread, could they be removed from post 1? This will then leave the latest one in post 1.
Done .

uscool
06-09-13, 18:19
Hi, top plugin, works perfect, love fact can have satanta sports in sports section which you cant with autobouquet in vix image, also having HD channels in entertainment for bbc 1 -2 hs , itv hd, channel 4 hd , channel 5 hd , which doesnt on built in one on vix and lastly the channel numbers are showing perfect by channel name which dont on inbuilt vix one

best plugin out here :)

abu baniaz
06-09-13, 18:35
First post edited to add recent change logs.

StuBFrost
07-09-13, 11:23
I have been using this excellent plugin since it first came out. I always thought that it did the radio channels as well as the TV but it doesn't seem to. Any plans to add this ?

abu baniaz
07-09-13, 16:47
You have tried pressing the radio button on your remote?

StuBFrost
07-09-13, 19:03
Of course I have.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

mickyblueys
07-09-13, 19:21
I have been using this excellent plugin since it first came out. I always thought that it did the radio channels as well as the TV but it doesn't seem to. Any plans to add this ?

then it must be you're installation, I'm afraid, because radio works fine on both my duo's using latest lraizer autobouquet.

StuBFrost
07-09-13, 19:23
Hmm ok. Will have to have a play to see why it's not working.

abu baniaz
07-09-13, 21:30
Just make sure you select the --radio entry.

StuBFrost
08-09-13, 10:43
I feel like a right idiot. It was there all along. Thanks.

mickyblueys
08-09-13, 12:43
No prob's, I've done worse several times.

LraiZer
08-09-13, 16:38
radio services are generated and available when enigma2 radio mode is selected via remote. you are probably remembering back to the first prototype script versions that used to write radio services into tv mode services for the free to air bouquet. radio services are correctly only written to radio mode services in latest autobouquets versions.

ill change --RADIO so that it reads -- 28.2E - RADIO in next version

StuBFrost
08-09-13, 20:30
radio services are generated and available when enigma2 radio mode is selected via remote. you are probably remembering back to the first prototype script versions that used to write radio services into tv mode services for the free to air bouquet. radio services are correctly only written to radio mode services in latest autobouquets versions.

ill change --RADIO so that it reads -- 28.2E - RADIO in next version

I think I presumed that --RADIO was the heading for the whole bouquet list and I didn't twig it was the bouquet itself. Putting 28.2E in front of it would definitely help make it more obvious for idiots like me. :D

robti
09-09-13, 15:18
Can i ask what the differences are in this one over the built in one in vix(i know they are different builds)

Thanks

Robert

mickyblueys
09-09-13, 16:09
This one populates the Irish channels e.g. setanta sports, as well as UK in one scan only and incorporates in the sports bouquet in approx 50 seconds, the built in one doesn't do it one scan. That I'm aware of.

twol
09-09-13, 16:12
Can i ask what the differences are in this one over the built in one in vix(i know they are different builds)

Thanks

Robert
Flexibility
In my view (:) ) ABM does what it says on the can, great, easy set up for most users that typically watch SKY.
lraizer,s provides the ability to customise the output.

abu baniaz
11-09-13, 00:26
The UKCVS one is more customisable. The OE one does other providers from other sats too. You can use both together if you want to, don't enable 28.2 on the OE one.

Both are great plugins.

Rob van der Does
11-09-13, 04:38
The OE one does other providers too.
Yep, a dozen providers is supported.

uscool
11-09-13, 13:23

Thanks

Robert

i find the plugin better then the inbuilt one, firstly can get channel number for channel in list, gets satanta sports in sports section, no need to create a Ireland one just to get them 2 channels and then hide rest of the bouquets for Ireland , also in entertainment for bbc etc swap for HD channels, with inbuilt they are SD versions in entertainment bouquet, but not with plugin they are all HD

Rob van der Does
11-09-13, 13:37
i find the plugin better then the inbuilt one,.....
But only for UK-IRL bouquets.

lnee
12-09-13, 12:07
Hi, not sure what I am doing wrong, I have selected Republic of Ireland HD but it is showing BBC1 etc as 101, how do I get the Irish channels first on the EPG ie RTE 1 101, RTE 2 HD 102 etc. I really do not understand how to edit the channel list and I am afraid I will mess something up. Thanks for any help.

abu baniaz
12-09-13, 12:32
I suspect you have custom swap enabled.

Try with the following settings which should work fine for you.

lnee
12-09-13, 13:17
I suspect you have custom swap enabled.

Try with the following settings which should work fine for you.

That sorted it. Thanks for the help.

zzwonderkidzz
18-09-13, 17:46
The builtin ABM on the VIX image is great and straight forward to setup, but I must admit, it lacks the ability to have the channel numbers on the bouquet to align or correspond with the Sly UK ones. This is something the wife really misses. Perhaps an update to this release will have this feature built in. :confused:

Larry-G
18-09-13, 17:57
The builtin ABM on the VIX image is great and straight forward to setup, but I must admit, it lacks the ability to have the channel numbers on the bouquet to align or correspond with the Sly UK ones. This is something the wife really misses. Perhaps an update to this release will have this feature built in. :confused:

ABM has had this feature since day one almost. in fact all of my boxes using ABM perfectly follow sky uk's channel numbers for my region.

abu baniaz
18-09-13, 18:28
@zzwonderkidzz
Post in the relevant thread with your issuesas well as with what your settings are and it should be addressed. (This thread is the UKCVS AutoBouuqtes 28.2)

You probably have not configured it correctly. Using OE ABM, you must have Sky UK as well as Freesat selected. You must also put Sky higher in the list of providers. It functions as Pheonix has said.

dfdream
20-09-13, 12:06
Just looking at autobouquet and have a question.
The first bouquet I have is called "28.2E UK Bouquets (TV)".
How is this populated and can I edit or add programs here.
There seems to be 100 spaces available which would be nice for common channels we use and still update them if the frequency changes.
Would be nice if this was a file that I just add in the channels I need in a list.

LraiZer
20-09-13, 23:35
anything you manually add to generated bouquets will be overwritten by next scan, only edited favorites bouquet or previously installed bouquets do not get overwritten. you can use the custom_swap.txt and supplement.txt files that you can find in the autobouquets plugin folder to automatically edit the bouquets during scan process.

the 100 spaces only show in first bouquet if you have not selected the HD First option in settings. if you enable HD First option in settings, all the placeholders from first bouquet are moved into the main bouquet categories and if using latest pli based images, these placeholders can be hidden using the pli placeholder option in the autobouquets settings menu.

there are plans to add more support for creating custom bouquets in next versions, although this can already be done to a small extent using current custom_swap.txt and supplement.txt files.

jpr
23-09-13, 22:18
Can someone help.

I downloaded the file, unzipped it ,using filezilla i went to var/tmp, then i selected the bouquets and added them to tmp.
In my dm 800 i went to tspanel etc and downloaded the plugin, then i went to plugins and selected my regiom etc.

The bouquets are on my dm 800, but when i select say sport all channels are in grey and when i select a channel it say channel unavailable and to check tuner configuration.

abu baniaz
23-09-13, 22:29
There are no bouquets to transfer. You install the plugin, set your area and run it.

It then scans and creates 28.2 bouquets for you.

jpr
23-09-13, 23:52
The plugin is installed, its in plugins, i set my area, run the plugin.
I get a message execution process, download bouquets working, it finishes and notting comes up.
At it all day, cant figure it out. I am using nemasis plugin, could that be a problem.

jpr
23-09-13, 23:53
The plugin is installed, its in plugins, i set my area, run the plugin.
I get a message execution process, download bouquets working, it finishes and notting comes up.
At it all day, cant figure it out. I am using nemasis plugin, could that be a problem.

LraiZer
24-09-13, 00:08
if channels generated by the plugin are all greyed out, make sure your turner is actually configured for position 282 in your satellites.xml. some images may say 28.2E in their satellite name when configuring the turner, but they can actually be pointing to position 284 in their satellites.xml resulting in generated channels being greyed out.

make sure your satellites.xml points to position 282. if not, download a new one and reconfigure your tuner again to 28.2E.

<sat name="28.2E Eutelsat 28A..Astra 1N/2A/2B/2F" flags="1" position="282">

jpr
24-09-13, 09:16
if channels generated by the plugin are all greyed out, make sure your turner is actually configured for position 282 in your satellites.xml. some images may say 28.2E in their satellite name when configuring the turner, but they can actually be pointing to position 284 in their satellites.xml resulting in generated channels being greyed out.

make sure your satellites.xml points to position 282. if not, download a new one and reconfigure your tuner again to 28.2E.

<sat name="28.2E Eutelsat 28A..Astra 1N/2A/2B/2F" flags="1" position="282">

Thanks for your help.

I am receiving all channels on 28.2e
If i select the satellite list 28.2e all channels are not greyed out,but when i select bouquets they are.

Sorry im new to dm 800, only used a dm 500 before.
How do i upload new satellites.xml to mt 800.

jpr
24-09-13, 09:18
In my tuner settings it says 28.2e

jpr
24-09-13, 10:34
got it thanks ftp new sat list and all is working.
These bouquets are just brilliant.

jpr
03-10-13, 13:33
Need help please.

I changed my image from nemesis 2.4 to nemesis 2.6.
I had the autobouquets working on 2.4.

I sent the file to tmp on db, when i go into ts panel, file manager, tmp, autobouquets file is there, but when i press ok to install it i get a message saying- bouquets found, but incompatable with architectures configured.

Anyone know what this means

abu baniaz
03-10-13, 15:06
Try manually transferring file to location Be sure to chmod755 the script and reader.

jpr
03-10-13, 19:39
Thanks for your reply

I got it working, transferd the wrong file.

jonnyh82
05-10-13, 17:57
hi, does anyone do a 13e autobouquet? if so, can someone post a link to it. thanks in advance for any response.

abu baniaz
05-10-13, 19:06
hi, does anyone do a 13e autobouquet? if so, can someone post a link to it. thanks in advance for any response.
ABM on OE alliance images does.

Lraizer did do a 13e version a long time ago, was script based instead of reader.

dfdream
06-10-13, 09:40
LraiZer, Excellent Plugin.
One question though. If I add a swap in custom_swap.txt below 100 it doesn't work, is fine above 100. Is this correct.
If I want to add channels between 78 and 100 can this be done in custom_swap.txt. (Say 79=121).

Nice to see there are big plans for the plugin, where will be the best place to keep uptodate with the new releases and info...

anything you manually add to generated bouquets will be overwritten by next scan, only edited favorites bouquet or previously installed bouquets do not get overwritten. you can use the custom_swap.txt and supplement.txt files that you can find in the autobouquets plugin folder to automatically edit the bouquets during scan process.

the 100 spaces only show in first bouquet if you have not selected the HD First option in settings. if you enable HD First option in settings, all the placeholders from first bouquet are moved into the main bouquet categories and if using latest pli based images, these placeholders can be hidden using the pli placeholder option in the autobouquets settings menu.

there are plans to add more support for creating custom bouquets in next versions, although this can already be done to a small extent using current custom_swap.txt and supplement.txt files.

abu baniaz
06-10-13, 12:04
@dfdream, which version are you using. Press blue (about) when on main screen.

dfdream
06-10-13, 14:01
25th August 2013.
Downloaded from feeds...

@dfdream, which version are you using. Press blue (about) when on main screen.

abu baniaz
06-10-13, 15:30
LraiZer, Excellent Plugin.
One question though. If I add a swap in custom_swap.txt below 100 it doesn't work, is fine above 100. Is this correct.
If I want to add channels between 78 and 100 can this be done in custom_swap.txt. (Say 79=121).
Nice to see there are big plans for the plugin, where will be the best place to keep uptodate with the new releases and info...

Have you got HD swap enabled?

dfdream
06-10-13, 16:04
These are the settings I have.
Dont know whaich is HD Swap..

Have you got HD swap enabled?

abu baniaz
06-10-13, 16:17
Apologies.

Disable HDfirst. This should allow you to swap below 100. You can swap SD with HD channels by editing your custom swap accordingly.

dfdream
06-10-13, 17:28
Thanks, I did that but it changes all the other bouquets to crazy numbers.
I like that the channels in the bouquets have logical numbers BBC1 in Entertainment is 101, Sky Sports 1 is 401 etc.
Id like to be able to make the 1-100 in the first bouquet set to my channels of choice.
D

abu baniaz
06-10-13, 17:45
Post contents of swap file here.

dfdream
06-10-13, 18:31
# swap local SD with HD
101=141
102=142
103=178
104=230
105=171
520=561

# swap STV HD
#103=1114

78=121
I added this one to see if I could replace Sky 2 with HD Retail info

Post contents of swap file here.

FlexMcMurphy
08-10-13, 23:40
I have just started using this great plug-in and have a question about swapping channels. I have it set up to create Republic of Ireland HD Bouquets. When I open the autobouquets.csv file I notice that two channels are numbered 102... BBC 2 England and RTE 2 HD. In my Free-to-Air Bouquet I have...
102 140-4seven
103 141-BBC One HD
104 142-BBC Two HD
105 143-BBC2 NI
106 145-Challenge
BBC 2 England ends up in the Other Bouquet in the Extra Channels section. What changes do I need to make to custom_swap.txt and/or supplement.txt so I can swap BBC2 England with BBC2 NI?

Cheers,

Flex

dfdream
10-10-13, 18:19
If you want to use channel swap then enable "Custom Channel Swap" in the plugins settings (press menu while in the plugin).
Then open the custom_swap.txt in Notepad +++.
Then on the TV find the channels you want to swap.
I Swapped Discovery HD with Discovery SD in the Documentaries (TV) Bouquet with this.
78=121

If you are swapping BBC/ITV etc also consider whether you have Use HD First Bouquet Enabled as well as these are not swappable yet (I think)...

FlexMcMurphy
10-10-13, 20:22
Thanks for the response dfdream however maybe I haven't made myself clear enough. I know how to swap two channels.

If you ask Autobouquets to create a Republic of Ireland bouquet (HD or SD) it will give channel number 102 to TWO different channels... RTE 2 HD AND BBC 2 England. I want to do a swap involving BBC 2 England and it doesn't seem to work right I think because it gets confused with the fact that there are two channels numbered 102.

I'm using the Alien 2 and for now my solution is to create my own favourites category for those Irish channels that I can receive anyway through the terrestrial tuner.

I wonder could I use the supplement.txt file to delete say BBC 2 England and re-add it with an unused channel number in the 'Other' bouquet and then do the swap?

Flex

dfdream
11-10-13, 07:28
Ah I see now..
Im using ROI HD too but have HD Bouquet Enabled.
For me 102 has BBC2 HD and BBC2 England in Autobouquets .csv.

Can others answer me this.
with Autobouquets you don't get the recording or timer or autotimer icons.

abu baniaz
11-10-13, 12:31
I am getting the record icon, not the auto timer. Both AB28.2 and ABM. Vhannibal list did produce it though.

I'll upload logs later unless someoone else does before me.

dfdream
11-10-13, 15:20
You can see in these 2 photos that one have the Autotimer and recordings (this is when the channel is on All Satellites.
The second one is in one of the autobouquets bouquets.
Any idea what the issue is. The icons appear fine on any other bouquet I tried. Surely AB only sorts and creates the bouquets.

Stanman
11-10-13, 15:56
Are they the same channels and it's not a duplicate channel on another frequency / sat from the one in abm. As in that scenerio you would not get the icond.

Rob van der Does
11-10-13, 16:05
Surely AB only sorts and creates the bouquets.
No: ABM does more then that. It 'listens' to the NIT (Network Information Table), creates services if they're not present and creates bouquets.

Lately there are frequently lots of changes on 28.2E; running ABM will pick them up fine.
But: as the references of (some) channels may have changed (especially when services have changed transponders) the may (not yet) be up-to-date with them (and hence not show a picon).

abu baniaz
11-10-13, 16:35
Wrong end of stick chaps. Not picons, but timer legends.

dfdream
11-10-13, 16:43
I think there is only one instance of this channel. Its sort of why I choose that one...

Are they the same channels and it's not a duplicate channel on another frequency / sat from the one in abm. As in that scenerio you would not get the icond.

Rob van der Does
11-10-13, 16:47
Wrong end of stick chaps. Not picons, but timer legends.
Yeah, sorry about that.
But the same issue can be there: (auto)timers made on a previous service-reference will not work any more.

abu baniaz
11-10-13, 16:56
When I simulated the issue, it was after an AB scan, legend did not show. Performed ABM scan, set timer, still no legend.

Transferred Vhannibal list, set timer. This time legend there.

dfdream
11-10-13, 19:08
Is it the same in the VIX Autobouquets or can they see the timer legends ???

cactikid
11-10-13, 20:21
i am using vix and in republic of ireland and i updated online and it screwed up settings,so i would advise to recheck settings in abm i only use republic of ireland for abm as adding others may screw up channel lists.

judge
11-10-13, 20:45
i am using vix and in republic of ireland and i updated online and it screwed up settings,so i would advise to recheck settings in abm i only use republic of ireland for abm as adding others may screw up channel lists.

I'm in ROI too & run a Sky IRE, Sky UK & Freesat scan & never have any issues...

cactikid
11-10-13, 22:26
would channel numbers be all upset running all those abm providers?

judge
11-10-13, 22:29
no...
I have my own favourites from 1 - 100.
The rest then follow Sky numbering.

dfdream
12-10-13, 18:03
Also Reomte Timer doest seem to work on these autobouquets either...
Any one else have this.

When I simulated the issue, it was after an AB scan, legend did not show. Performed ABM scan, set timer, still no legend.

Transferred Vhannibal list, set timer. This time legend there.

abu baniaz
12-10-13, 18:24
Regarding your previous question about swapping, answer was

You cant type 78, 0-100 on remote have been reserved for the hidden placeholders, or else you would have 20-30 itv locals at the beginning of the bouquets and i dont want that.

Also, just so you are aware, the channels are in two different bouquets. The main one that makes the numbers function as well as the other ones that you select.

An option for now is use ABM and submit logs for any issues arising. Lraizer has just done the autopicons and added custom sort. I'm sure that he will look into this timer issue when he gets a chance.

abu baniaz
13-10-13, 12:54
Lraizer has been improving the plugin. Enhancements still in alpha stage. More testing and feedback will result in a better plugin.
Autopicons- Dynamically alter symlinks to statically named picons
Custom Sort- Put any channel in any bouquet.

dfdream
13-10-13, 15:29
abu baniaz thanks for the update.
Where is the best place to give feedback or to check status of alpha/beta versions.

Lraizer has been improving the plugin. Enhancements still in alpha stage. More testing and feedback will result in a better plugin.
Autopicons- Dynamically alter symlinks to statically named picons
Custom Sort- Put any channel in any bouquet.

jpr
13-10-13, 20:24
Great plug-in.

I'm using rats autoupdate picons with Lraizer’s Autobouquets, but some picons are missing.
Are there any other auto updating picons to use with Lraizer’s Autobouquets.

Clabs
13-10-13, 20:51
abu baniaz thanks for the update.
Where is the best place to give feedback or to check status of alpha/beta versions.

http://www.ukcvs.net/forum/showthread.php?29323-AutoBouquet-E2-28-2E

Clabs
13-10-13, 20:55
Great plug-in.

I'm using rats autoupdate picons with Lraizer’s Autobouquets, but some picons are missing.
Are there any other auto updating picons to use with Lraizer’s Autobouquets.

If you are using the very latest beta version of LraiZer's plugin then you can use any picon pack. It is the plugin that creates the symlinks for each picon and then keeps them updated when the service ref changes.

Have a read towards the end of the thread for the link I posted dirtectly above this reply.

jpr
13-10-13, 21:25
Thanks.

Tryed the link and registering,wont let me register, saying it does'nt aloud spammers, not sure why its saying that, done it a few times.

Clabs
13-10-13, 21:32
Thanks.

Tryed the link and registering,wont let me register, saying it does'nt aloud spammers, not sure why its saying that, done it a few times.

No idea why that is, buddy. Maybe you tried to register too many times with slightly different details?

abu baniaz
13-10-13, 22:38
This is with regrads to the latest versions:

Bouquet Channel Sort options:

The first two options are exactly the same as the old HD First options. the new added custom sort options put the placeholders in the first complete listing 28.2e bouquet the same as the old HD First = off option, so that the provider keypresses are still maintained, but the bouquets are now fully add/remove/move user customizable while not affecting the first 28.2e bouquet.

default:
this is the old HD First = off option which puts the placeholders in the first complete listing 28.2e bouquet and does not use any custom_sort.txt file as it is provider ordered.

HD First:
the is the old HD First = on option which puts the placeholders in the category bouquets and puts a HD channels listing in the 28.2e bouquet and does not use any custom_sort.txt file as it is provider ordered.

Sort 1:
this option puts placeholders in the first 28.2e bouquet that is provider ordered, and custom_sort_1.txt has been edited to create bouquets that are more user friendly as used on the Commando images.

Sort 2:
this option puts placeholders in the first 28.2e bouquet that is provider ordered, and custom_sort_2.txt has been edited to create bouquets that have duplicate HD/SD channels removed.

Sort 3:
this option puts placeholders in the first 28.2e bouquet that is provider ordered, and custom_sort_3.txt has not been edited so creates bouquets that are still a complete listing ordered 101-999.

abu baniaz
13-10-13, 22:46
Alpha version. Use only if you are hapy testing.

This is the mipsel version, I'm sure sure he will do an SH4 version later. Must be added to an existing installation of 201308251700.
Currently attached to post 1 or can also be downloaded from the Vix feeds.

A tip for anyone interested, I have created a symbolic link on the root of internal memory pointing to the Autobouquets folder. Makes life easier.
ln -s /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets /AB

Picons
Once the symlinks are created and linked to your picon store folder, simply copy latest normally named picons to the folder where the symlinks were created and the picons will be automaticaly piped through the symlinks and saved in your stored picon folder using the new autopicon epgid filename format. no manual picon renaming should be required as long as you are using a very latest up to date 28.2e picon set. these epgid picons will now be automaically updated with correct reference symlinks each time you run autobouquets.

judge
13-10-13, 22:48
Thanks Abu, can you upload the IPK here for testing or ask LaZier to do it?

EDIT: you beat me to it, thanks.

dfdream
14-10-13, 13:54
Registered here yesterday and logged in fine.
Cant log in today.
Is that site OK ?

http://www.ukcvs.net/forum/showthread.php?29323-AutoBouquet-E2-28-2E

Clabs
14-10-13, 14:33
Cant log in today.
Is that site OK ?

I just checked and it is working fine for me buddy :confused:

abu baniaz
14-10-13, 15:29
Cant log in today.
Is that site OK ?
There are no new files. Any isssues raised here, I'm sure that someone will post there or Lraizer will view here when he gets a chance.

2tone
14-10-13, 16:04
what would be better ver to use with dm8000 dmm oe 2.0 image with gp3 installed thanks don't mind testing as well

abu baniaz
14-10-13, 18:49
Use the non-test version in post 1 first. When you feel adventurous, try the AutoPicon test version. If it does not install, transfer the folder manually and chmod 755.

2tone
14-10-13, 19:36
using a dmm oe 2.0 image with gp3 seems to be something different about how it sets the bouquets out as Im not able to see any of the bouquets I load to receiver

skratch
14-10-13, 19:52
Hi
love the plugin but one question is there a way to create a regional bouquet?
I have managed to get regional channels first but only works with HD first?
Anyone know what im doing wrong.

abu baniaz
14-10-13, 20:39
You select your region, main channels will be created using this setting. If you enable "other channels" all other regional ITV/BBC STV, UTV and test channels are in the "other" bouquet.

skratch
14-10-13, 21:45
You select your region, main channels will be created using this setting. If you enable "other channels" all other regional ITV/BBC STV, UTV and test channels are in the "other" bouquet.

Nope tried everything, the only way it add's the local channel's is when i use HD first?.:confused:

skratch
14-10-13, 23:00
Does anyone know what region it is for Northamptonshire please?

abu baniaz
14-10-13, 23:06
These are the regions, not sure which is yours.

4101-19"Atherstone HD"
4097-19"Atherstone SD"
4101-12"Border England HD"
4097-12"Border England SD"
4102-36"Border Scotland HD"
4098-36"Border Scotland SD"
4103-65"Brighton HD"
4099-65"Brighton SD"
4101-3"Central Midlands HD"
4097-3"Central Midlands SD"
4104-34"Channel Isles HD"
4100-34"Channel Isles SD"
4101-20"East Midlands HD"
4097-20"East Midlands SD"
4101-2"Essex HD"
4097-2"Essex SD"
4101-24"Gloucester HD"
4097-24"Gloucester SD"
4102-35"Grampian HD"
4098-35"Grampian SD"
4101-7"Granada HD"
4097-7"Granada SD"
4103-70"Henley On Thames HD"
4099-70"Henley On Thames SD"
4103-43"HTV Wales HD"
4099-43"HTV Wales SD"
4101-4"HTV West HD"
4097-4"HTV West SD"
4103-63"HTV West / Thames Valley HD"
4099-63"HTV West / Thames Valley SD"
4101-29"Humber HD"
4097-29"Humber SD"
4101-1"London HD"
4097-1"London SD"
4101-18"London / Essex HD"
4097-18"London / Essex SD"
4103-66"London / Thames Valley HD"
4099-66"London / Thames Valley SD"
4103-64"London Kent HD"
4099-64"London Kent SD"
4101-11"Meridian East HD"
4097-11"Meridian East SD"
4103-68"Meridian North HD"
4099-68"Meridian North SD"
4101-5"Meridian South HD"
4097-5"Meridian South SD"
4101-10"Meridian South East HD"
4097-10"Meridian South East SD"
4103-45"Merseyside HD"
4099-45"Merseyside SD"
4101-21"Norfolk HD"
4097-21"Norfolk SD"
4103-62"North East Midlands HD"
4099-62"North East Midlands SD"
4101-8"North West Yorkshire HD"
4097-8"North West Yorkshire SD"
4101-26"North Yorkshire HD"
4097-26"North Yorkshire SD"
4104-33"Northern Ireland HD"
4100-33"Northern Ireland SD"
4103-71"Oxford HD"
4099-71"Oxford SD"
4104-50"Republic of Ireland HD"
4100-50"Republic of Ireland SD"
4103-41"Ridge Hill HD"
4099-41"Ridge Hill SD"
4103-61"Scarborough HD"
4099-61"Scarborough SD"
4102-37"Scottish East HD"
4098-37"Scottish East SD"
4102-38"Scottish West HD"
4098-38"Scottish West SD"
4103-60"Sheffield HD"
4099-60"Sheffield SD"
4101-28"South Lakeland HD"
4097-28"South Lakeland SD"
4103-72"South Yorkshire HD"
4099-72"South Yorkshire SD"
4103-69"Tees HD"
4099-69"Tees SD"
4101-9"Thames Valley HD"
4097-9"Thames Valley SD"
4101-27"Tring HD"
4097-27"Tring SD"
4101-13"Tyne HD"
4097-13"Tyne SD"
4101-25"West Anglia HD"
4097-25"West Anglia SD"
4103-67"West Dorset HD"
4099-67"West Dorset SD"
4101-6"Westcountry HD"
4097-6"Westcountry SD"

Stanman
15-10-13, 15:38
Am little bit further south of you and select West Anglia HD, though the ITV HD some be Anglia but is actually Meridian:confused: but when I want to watch local news use the SD on 141 anyway which is correct.

So for you would say either East Mids or West Anglia

skratch
15-10-13, 17:36
Am little bit further south of you and select West Anglia HD, though the ITV HD some be Anglia but is actually Meridian:confused: but when I want to watch local news use the SD on 141 anyway which is correct.

So for you would say either East Mids or West Anglia
Thanks mate for the reply you can see why it is very confusing for me haha :confused:

skratch
15-10-13, 21:13
For those that are interested i have updated the itv regions so they can be identified easier, i haven't quite finished but here it is if anyone wants a bouquet with all the regions named.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlbsu8pof5u7ovt/userbouquet.%20%20-%20-%20%20All%20Regions.tv

skratch
17-10-13, 12:53
As i said i am new to this all the channels i renamed are coming up --UNKNOWN-- now why would this be?
btw i am using dream x on mac to edit bouquet and the channels are edited but in blue writing.

squig007
19-10-13, 20:26
Is there actually a step by step guide on how to set this up anywhere ?

abu baniaz
20-10-13, 21:28
Updated post 1 with latest version. Previous version still there.

dfdream
22-10-13, 19:32
Abu,

does this version install on top of the one I have installed or do I need to uninstall first.

Secondly is there any hope of getting the record and autotimer icons in the channel list.
I end up now recording programs that are already in timers.
And it also means Im missing recordings as I don't know if they are there or not...

Updated post 1 with latest version. Previous version still there.

caines1989
22-10-13, 19:50
im using opena tv image on my optibox and btw this pluggin is by far the best i honestly thank who ever made it. does anyone know how to skip the channels that has nothing on there like the sly number 117 is not used but 116 and 118 is? so for instance if im on 116 i change a channel up and then it gets stuck on 117 and cant go no further. i have place holder on and still does not work and i have placeholder off still nothing .

abu baniaz
22-10-13, 22:13
Abu,

does this version install on top of the one I have installed or do I need to uninstall first.

Secondly is there any hope of getting the record and autotimer icons in the channel list.
I end up now recording programs that are already in timers.
And it also means Im missing recordings as I don't know if they are there or not...

I'm just the messenger, Lraizer is the brains and muscle of the project. I'll post at UKCVS. You can always go into timers to check. Are you sure they do not show up in the timers list too?

Rahat786786
23-10-13, 03:43
New version been out for a few days now and the feeds have not been updated. Any idea when it will be sorted?

Thanks

Rob van der Does
23-10-13, 04:46
New version been out for a few days now and the feeds have not been updated. Any idea when it will be sorted?
I do my best to keep the feeds up-to-date, but I must have missed this one.
Will be on the feeds of build 764.

I'm sorry about that.

dfdream
23-10-13, 09:22
I meant that because I don't see the icons on channel list I go and set to record again.
Not realising that its only the icon that's missing not the recording in timers.

I'm just the messenger, Lraizer is the brains and muscle of the project. I'll post at UKCVS. You can always go into timers to check. Are you sure they do not show up in the timers list too?

abu baniaz
23-10-13, 14:45
Post 1 updated, nothing with the plugin, just the sort files

small revision, custom_sort_1.txt was missing channel 01=141.. repacked with a new file.

When installing a newer version, it removes previous version for you.

Guide is in readme. Ignore the bit about performing a scan first.

Also with reagrds to the autopicon bit,from 20/10/2013

The picon conversion is now handled automatically via the plugin scripts. you can now simply copy normal picons or use a normal picon.ipk installer to install 28.2e picons to your normal picon folder and then run the plugin with the picon folder location option pointing to where you installed the picons and it will detect if files in this picon folder are png or symlinks and auto convert any png found as and when required. this means the picon folder can now handle dropping in new single normally named picons into the picon folder and it will be converted without affecting any symlinks in the same folder if you have selected both symlink and picon location as the same target folder.

also, if you just want to convert normal picons into autopicons, you can create a temporary picon folder in tmp ie. /tmp/picon and they will be detected and converted for you overriding any picon folder location selected in the options.

Rob van der Does
23-10-13, 14:52
Added to the ViX-feeds (available after next update).

danivtec
25-10-13, 17:54
Can't see this posted but having script check enabled closes the plugin within a few seconds. Untick and it runs fine. This is with latest test version posted on page 1.

abu baniaz
25-10-13, 19:52
Can't see this posted but having script check enabled closes the plugin within a few seconds. Untick and it runs fine. This is with latest test version posted on page 1.

You have not mentioned which receiver or image version.
From Readme file (best read using a linux compatible editor such as notepad++)

- Enable Script Checks
turn off to disable script error checks on incompatible stb.

danivtec
25-10-13, 19:53
Using a vu+ duo2

Clabs
25-10-13, 20:00
Using a vu+ duo2

I am running latest version of ABE28/Vix 766 on Duo2 with script check ticked and it works fine for me.

Perhaps worth reinstalling the plugin?

danivtec
25-10-13, 20:04
I am running latest version of ABE28/Vix 766 on Duo2 with script check ticked and it works fine for me.

Perhaps worth reinstalling the plugin?

Mipsel32 version?

Clabs
25-10-13, 20:09
Mipsel32 version?

Yes - that's the one. I have the following checked:

Other extra
Auto Picon
NIT Sscan
ScripCheck
Numbered
Placeholder

skratch
25-10-13, 20:16
Is it just me or is it not on the vix feeds anymore?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Clabs
25-10-13, 20:31
Skratch

Rob was going to re-add it but maybe it slipped his mind. I would just nab a copy from the first post and ftp :)

Rob van der Does
25-10-13, 21:16
Added yesterday, so should be available.
But I seem to remember that we had this problem on every single version of this plugin (not build for the feeds for reasons unknown).

danivtec
25-10-13, 21:54
Not got around to reinstalling on my duo2 but just tried on my solo2 on both build 766 and 767 and same issue. Will look at it more over the weekend.

skratch
25-10-13, 21:56
Skratch

Rob was going to re-add it but maybe it slipped his mind. I would just nab a copy from the first post and ftp :)

Will do cheers for the advice mate.

skratch
26-10-13, 01:07
Ok this is doing my head in, how do i get 101 as bbc onehd, 102 as bbc2hd and so on and have 1,2,3 as my regional channels also can the next release have all the itv channels named im willing to help.

abu baniaz
26-10-13, 01:31
You have to enable custom swap to swap the channels around. The swapping of SD channles with HD ones is a default written by deafult in custom.txt. I'm pretty sure that

With reagrds to naming the ITV regions, the problem is that the data on the stream does not have the local area suffix except for Wales and one other. Have a read of the section about supplement.txt in teh readme and actual file. Their epg ID will always be unique, so it can be done provided that the channel numbers are the same, otherwise (according to my understanding) it won't work. I tried for two regions, but oly one worked for me.

Have a look from post 657 at UKCVS.

EDIT: Also, if you enable other channels and use Ocrams's picons or any other with region names on the ITVs, you can quickly work out which is which fairly easily.

skratch
26-10-13, 01:54
You have to enable custom swap to swap the channels around. The swapping of SD channles with HD ones is a default written by deafult in custom.txt. I'm pretty sure that

With reagrds to naming the ITV regions, the problem is that the data on the stream does not have the local area suffix except for Wales and one other. Have a read of the section about supplement.txt in teh readme and actual file. Their epg ID will always be unique, so it can be done provided that the channel numbers are the same, otherwise (according to my understanding) it won't work. I tried for two regions, but oly one worked for me.

Have a look from post 657 at UKCVS.

EDIT: Also, if you enable other channels and use Ocrams's picons or any other with region names on the ITVs, you can quickly work out which is which fairly easily.

Hi Abu I have enabled that but still no regional channel's on 1,2,3 as for the itv channels if you can see my bouquet of local channel's they are named if that helps.

abu baniaz
26-10-13, 03:56
I'm pretty sure, what you are asking (if I understand correctly) is not possible at the moment, someting about HD chanenls and Place holders. Sure answer was posted before.

With reagrds to naming:
I will have to consult Einstein regarding HD ones, it should be possible.
For time being, enable Other Extra channels. Add the following lines to the end of supplement.txt. If correct, may be added as default in future. Would be grateful for feedback for other regions. (when editing, best to use linux compatible editor such as notepad++)

973:6000:::::::ITV London
103:6000:::::::ITV London

71:6010:::::::ITV Central South
103:6010:::::::ITV Central South

73:6030:::::::ITV West
103:6030:::::::ITV West

74:6040:::::::ITV West Country
103:6040:::::::ITV West Country

75:6381:::::::ITV Anglia West
103:6381:::::::ITV Anglia West

78:6130:::::::ITV Granada
103:6130:::::::ITV Granada

79:6140:::::::ITV Meridian South
103:6140:::::::ITV Meridian South

80:6390:::::::ITV Tyne Tees
103:6390:::::::ITV Tyne Tees

81:6160:::::::ITV Yorkshire West
103:6160:::::::ITV Yorkshire West

82:6200:::::::ITV Channel Isles
103:6200:::::::ITV Channel Isles

86:6300:::::::ITV Central
103:6300:::::::ITV Central

87:6011:::::::ITV Central East
103:6011:::::::ITV Central East

88:6089:::::::ITV Anglia East
103:6089:::::::ITV Anglia East

90:6142:::::::ITV Meridian East
103:6142:::::::ITV Meridian East

91:6143:::::::ITV Meridian North
103:6143:::::::ITV Meridian North

93:6161:::::::ITV Yorkshire East
103:6161:::::::ITV Yorkshire East

61:6012:::::::ITV +1 Wales

62:6125:::::::ITV +1 West Country
131:6125:::::::ITV +1 West Country

63:6126:::::::ITV +1 Tyne Tees
131:6126:::::::ITV +1 Tyne Tees

64:6127:::::::ITV +1 West
131:6127:::::::ITV +1 West

65:6128:::::::ITV +1 Anglia
131:6128:::::::ITV +1 Anglia

66:6145:::::::ITV +1 Central
131:6145:::::::ITV +1 Central

67:6355:::::::ITV +1 Granada
131:6355:::::::ITV +1 Granada

68:6365:::::::ITV +1 Meridian
131:6365:::::::ITV +1 Meridian

70:6065:::::::ITV +1 Yorkshire
131:6065:::::::ITV +1 Yorkshire

Others should feel free to add details. The csv file has data to work off.

dfdream
26-10-13, 09:41
Rob on 767 and this plugin doesn't seem to be in the downloads...

Added yesterday, so should be available.
But I seem to remember that we had this problem on every single version of this plugin (not build for the feeds for reasons unknown).

Rob van der Does
26-10-13, 11:16
Yeah, hence my response .....

skratch
26-10-13, 11:28
I'm pretty sure, what you are asking (if I understand correctly) is not possible at the moment, someting about HD chanenls and Place holders. Sure answer was posted before.

With reagrds to naming:
I will have to consult Einstein regarding HD ones, it should be possible.
For time being, enable Other Extra channels. Add the following lines to the end of supplement.txt. If correct, may be added as default in future. Would be grateful for feedback for other regions. (when editing, best to use linux compatible editor such as notepad++)

973:6000:::::::ITV London
103:6000:::::::ITV London

71:6010:::::::ITV Central South
103:6010:::::::ITV Central South

73:6030:::::::ITV West
103:6030:::::::ITV West

74:6040:::::::ITV West Country
103:6040:::::::ITV West Country

75:6381:::::::ITV Anglia West
103:6381:::::::ITV Anglia West

78:6130:::::::ITV Granada
103:6130:::::::ITV Granada

79:6140:::::::ITV Meridian South
103:6140:::::::ITV Meridian South

80:6390:::::::ITV Tyne Tees
103:6390:::::::ITV Tyne Tees

81:6160:::::::ITV Yorkshire West
103:6160:::::::ITV Yorkshire West

82:6200:::::::ITV Channel Isles
103:6200:::::::ITV Channel Isles

86:6300:::::::ITV Central
103:6300:::::::ITV Central

87:6011:::::::ITV Central East
103:6011:::::::ITV Central East

88:6089:::::::ITV Anglia East
103:6089:::::::ITV Anglia East

90:6142:::::::ITV Meridian East
103:6142:::::::ITV Meridian East

91:6143:::::::ITV Meridian North
103:6143:::::::ITV Meridian North

93:6161:::::::ITV Yorkshire East
103:6161:::::::ITV Yorkshire East

61:6012:::::::ITV +1 Wales

62:6125:::::::ITV +1 West Country
131:6125:::::::ITV +1 West Country

63:6126:::::::ITV +1 Tyne Tees
131:6126:::::::ITV +1 Tyne Tees

64:6127:::::::ITV +1 West
131:6127:::::::ITV +1 West

65:6128:::::::ITV +1 Anglia
131:6128:::::::ITV +1 Anglia

66:6145:::::::ITV +1 Central
131:6145:::::::ITV +1 Central

67:6355:::::::ITV +1 Granada
131:6355:::::::ITV +1 Granada

68:6365:::::::ITV +1 Meridian
131:6365:::::::ITV +1 Meridian

70:6065:::::::ITV +1 Yorkshire
131:6065:::::::ITV +1 Yorkshire

Others should feel free to add details. The csv file has data to work off.

Thanks Abu but i have no idea where the supplement.txt file is? i have googled it but still no luck.

skratch
26-10-13, 11:32
Thanks Abu but i have no idea where the supplement.txt file is? i have googled it but still no luck.

Nevermind i found it, for those that don't know
usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets

dfdream
26-10-13, 11:53
Thanks Rob...

Anyone have an IPK of the latest install...
Downloaded the RAR file but there doesn't seem to be instructions in the OP on how to install it...

Yeah, hence my response .....

Rahat786786
26-10-13, 13:47
Thanks Rob...

Anyone have an IPK of the latest install...
Downloaded the RAR file but there doesn't seem to be instructions in the OP on how to install it...

Download the latest October RAR version and extract it. There are a few IPKs but with the Vu boxes ftp the mipsel.ipk version to tmp and install plugin from local extentions from the box GUI.

Larry-G
26-10-13, 14:33

Andy has looked into this and has said that the ipk installer posted in this thread is not being built correctly, this in turn means that when the image is being built it cant read the control file so bypasses it.

abu baniaz
26-10-13, 15:30
The ipks install fine. Either mipsel or mipsel32.

Transfer to /tmp/ directory. Blue button, vix, install local extension.

Rob van der Does
26-10-13, 15:40
The ipks install fine.
Yes, it does, but please read what Pheonix wrote.

Andy has looked into this and has said that the ipk installer posted in this thread is not being built correctly, this in turn means that when the image is being built it cant read the control file so bypasses it.
Local installing is not the same as building feeds.

Larry-G
26-10-13, 15:44
The ipks install fine. Either mipsel or mipsel32.

Transfer to /tmp/ directory. Blue button, vix, install local extension.

As rob said installing them locally your self is not the problem, but they are not being built into the feeds because the image can not read the control file included with the .ipk file so that needs fixing from the authors end.

dfdream
26-10-13, 18:08
OK.

So no other file in the RAR is needed only enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201310201900-r1_mipsel.ipk

Maybe a note in the first post might be a help on what files are for what and what to do with them....

Thanks

Download the latest October RAR version and extract it. There are a few IPKs but with the Vu boxes ftp the mipsel.ipk version to tmp and install plugin from local extentions from the box GUI.

skratch
28-10-13, 13:36
Ok so I have put my local channel's as 1,2,3 and so on but I had to edit it via idreamx for mac but now all my channel numbers have gone? So I rebuilt the bouquets again and now got channel numbers back but it deleted my channel's I had added to the bouquets.

Rob van der Does
31-10-13, 08:17
I unpacked the IPK and repacked it again: now it shows fine on the feeds.
So apparently the author doesn't create his IPK's correct.

There is a very simple tool for this: the ipkg-tools, that are available as plugin from our feeds. Works always fine.

abu baniaz
02-11-13, 16:51
Could you upload the ipkg tools please?