PDA

View Full Version : UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

dmboot
25-11-12, 20:48
There doesn't seem to be a channel in the generated bouquets for BBC Red Button.

I found it on list and I assume it is from SGTFlipFlops bouquets as 6390 with help from info here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/info/sat_frequencies.shtml).

Is there a reason why this isn't in the interactive section, or is there something I can do so it is picked up?

Mr. Mister
25-11-12, 21:29
Yes.. there is a reason..

That reason is.. They dont exist any more..

The have been axed due to cut-backs by the BBC

Larry-G
25-11-12, 21:31
only 1 of the original 8 feeds now transmits.

dmboot
25-11-12, 21:44
Yes.. there is a reason..

That reason is.. They dont exist any more..

The have been axed due to cut-backs by the BBC
I was watching Edinburgh v Ospreys on it on Friday night past.

It (6390) must be used sometimes.

Larry-G
25-11-12, 21:46
I was watching Edinburgh v Ospreys on it on Friday night past.

It (6390) must be used sometimes.

yes as i said 1 feed left, the other 7 were sold off and removed.

LraiZer
25-11-12, 23:34
There doesn't seem to be a channel in the generated bouquets for BBC Red Button.

I found it on list and I assume it is from SGTFlipFlops bouquets as 6390 with help from info here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/info/sat_frequencies.shtml).

Is there a reason why this isn't in the interactive section, or is there something I can do so it is picked up?

ive not uploaded any new versions with the required BBCi code fix yet, but you can easliy modify the autobouquets_e2.sh script file youself to get the new BBCi services.

change epg to 2051 on line 447:

"2051")
bouquetname "12" "BBC Interactive"
and also change epg range to 2050-2053 on line 667:

if [ $epg -gt 2050 -a $epg -lt 2053 ]; then
ca="FTA"; sn="BBCi $epg"

re-run plugin to create latest BBCi bouquet

LraiZer
25-11-12, 23:52
Laraizer, Do you an updated one for the TM800??
the script from the latest version should work ok on your tm800? i dont have a tm800 to test the vix modifications that andyblac added for the new GUI in the latest version. im sure the new vix autobouquetsmaker plugin will be compatible with your tm800?

dmboot
26-11-12, 00:03
ive not uploaded any new versions with the required BBCi code fix yet, but you can easliy modify the autobouquets_e2.sh script file youself to get the new BBCi services.

change epg to 2051 on line 447:

"2051")
bouquetname "12" "BBC Interactive"
and also change epg range to 2050-2053 on line 667:

if [ $epg -gt 2050 -a $epg -lt 2053 ]; then
ca="FTA"; sn="BBCi $epg"

re-run plugin to create latest BBCi bouquet

Sorted.

Thank-you sir!

philrum
26-11-12, 16:00
I see Rob van der does reply Euuhhhhh..... we're on 445 now. Yip that what was THE LATEST version that came with my new box last week from WOS, the sponser. Must have been a box lying about.:rolleyes:

abu baniaz
26-11-12, 17:35
Laraizer, Do you an updated one for the TM800??
The original version used to work on the TM800. I don't know at what point the updates stopped it working. DVBsnoop will need to be installed manually as Dags/UR/IQ/4D do not have it on their feeds. On the original thread on the author's site, he has posted all the old revisions.

There is an image floating around which has it included.

digidude
26-11-12, 19:21
the recent TMSW backup image for the TM800 has it included.

i think that ANY version with the added GUI will not work on the TM800 as it relies on something in the skin thats not present (iirc) but the version in the image mentioned, while it may not look as pretty as some would like, its completley functional :)

Rob van der Does
26-11-12, 20:08
I see Rob van der does reply Euuhhhhh..... we're on 445 now. Yip that what was THE LATEST version that came with my new box last week from WOS, the sponser. Must have been a box lying about.:rolleyes:
405 was only superseded by 413 on 13/11; if you run an update now you'll be on 448.

philrum
27-11-12, 16:59
I see when you posted re build version you had 413, lastest post is now upto 448, it appears you almost have to update almost everyday. :confused:

Larry-G
27-11-12, 17:07
I see when you posted re build version you had 413, lastest post is now upto 448, it appears you almost have to update almost everyday. :confused:

No not really, if you find a build you are happy with you can disable the update notification and park the receiver on that build. That said as pointed out there are very frequent updates but they serve a purpose and are not created just for the hell of it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wizard55
27-11-12, 20:15
Just a quick question, when downloading auto bouquets through plugins is it the auto bouquet, or auto bouquets.po, or auto bouquets.src. What is the difference .

Thanks

Larry-G
27-11-12, 20:21
the one with the .po extension is for people to help with translation work.
the one with the .scr extension is the source code for those who want to modify the plugin to their own needs.

you want the other one, but be aware that the one in the feeds is now very old and no longer updated as we are working on something very new for this area. I would use LraiZers own version which is in the very first post of the thread.

Wizard55
30-11-12, 13:31
Ok downloaded the correct one this time. Loaded flip flops channel list, and ran the auto bouquets. They created fine, but created there own copy as well as my flip flop list. Is there to make it use the flip flop channel list only...:confused:

Thanks

QUOTE=pheonix;175498]the one with the .po extension is for people to help with translation work.
the one with the .scr extension is the source code for those who want to modify the plugin to their own needs.

you want the other one, but be aware that the one in the feeds is now very old and no longer updated as we are working on something very new for this area. I would use LraiZers own version which is in the very first post of the thread.[/QUOTE]

Larry-G
30-11-12, 13:36
Ok downloaded the correct one this time. Loaded flip flops channel list, and ran the auto bouquets. They created fine, but created there own copy as well as my flip flop list. Is there to make it use the flip flop channel list only...:confused:

Thanks

QUOTE=pheonix;175498]the one with the .po extension is for people to help with translation work.

you want the other one, but be aware that the one in the feeds is now very old and no longer updated as we are working on something very new for this area. I would use LraiZers own version which is in the very first post of the thread.

no it wont update the SGTFlipFlop bouquets it's not supposed to. this plugin and all like it, will update the main channel database and create their own set of bouquets. you can remove the bouquets the plugin creates and they wont be generated again on subsequent runs but it wont update the SGTFlipFlop bouquet.

Wizard55
30-11-12, 13:50
Thanks Phoenix i misunderstood a post on another site. Thanks for quick reply as always:)

no it wont update the SGTFlipFlop bouquets it's not supposed to. this plugin and all like it, will update the main channel database and create their own set of bouquets. you can remove the bouquets the plugin creates and they wont be generated again on subsequent runs but it wont update the SGTFlipFlop bouquet.

chrisnasah
30-11-12, 19:12
just want to confirm say i have my own list of bouquets, i understand when i run this it will create its own bouquets and leave my old ones in there.

i read on previous pages i could leave one created bouquets and delete rest, this would also update the frequencies on my old ones, is this correct?

as i cant seem to get them updated like that.

Larry-G
30-11-12, 19:18
it will update the database of channels on the box ( the channels found under the all channels heading ( red button ) ) but it wont touch your custom bouquets at all.

chrisnasah
30-11-12, 19:32
thanks for quick response, i get it now, so if i were to use the one created by this plugin, use dreambox editor to edit and tranfer back to box, will it then auto update do u think?

If not how do i create a new bouquet on top and transfer only few channels from international to the new one, i need to do this for someone who insists few channels on top. i use the move option but cant figure out how to move into a diferent section.

givecredit
30-11-12, 20:34
thanks for quick response, i get it now, so if i were to use the one created by this plugin, use dreambox editor to edit and tranfer back to box, will it then auto update do u think?

If not how do i create a new bouquet on top and transfer only few channels from international to the new one, i need to do this for someone who insists few channels on top. i use the move option but cant figure out how to move into a diferent section.

What I do is but the few channels i want at top in the Favourites bouquet and move this to the first bouquet position. I have DTT channels and some regioal veriations at top. Instead of using the move function use "add services to bouquet" and add them to favourites. When finished you can reorder by using "Move" function. When thats done get listing of bouquets on screen. (up side of circle, and press menu and enable move mode and move favourites to top position and your done.

chrisnasah
01-12-12, 01:07
Thanks i shall give that a try.

abu baniaz
02-12-12, 21:44
Some receivers won't install the dvbsnoop using the installer. I am attaching one here for such receivers (Tm Single on 4D image being one example). It was in the first post initially :confused: Install as any other ipk.

I don't know how to search the official feeds and have sourced from elsewhere. Please replace if unacceptable.
:o

BadBoy
02-12-12, 22:31
anyway to fix STV HD, even if I move this from an existing bouquet 103 still doesn't work within the overall list.

comber
03-12-12, 13:18
not working mow ,,says,, wget cannot connect to remote host 127 0 0 1

dm 800hd nemisis image 2.6

morashid679
04-12-12, 15:44
I think I installed it but, When I go into plugins and download the relevant regional bouquets all I get is the header.
No channels or anything. I installed it manually by placing them in the relevant folders.

"ftp the AutoBouquets folder from within the download to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/Extensions on your box

ftp the script folder from within the download to /usr folder on your box

and then go into the script folder on your box and right click the autobouquets_e2.sh file and change its permissions to 755

Then reboot or restart enigma2"

The above quote was copied from "Wiz569" a mod on another forum.

I couldn't install the .ipk from the /tmp via vix menu.

I FTP'd the dvb snoop to /usr/bin.

What am I doing wrong.

Thank U.

banie01
15-12-12, 17:24
Is this plugin no longer compatible with VIX builds above 514?
As any time I try this plugin now I get a "/usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh: line 32: not found" message.
And the plugin then exits.
Any ideas? is it a compatability issue now? Or is it a conflict with the built in autobouquets?

Larry-G
15-12-12, 17:29
As any time I try this plugin now I get a "/usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh: line 32: not found" message.
Any ideas? is it a compatability issue now? Or is it a conflict with the built in autobouquets?

I'm not 100 percent sure but I would say it's conflicting with the autobouquetsmaker plugin which is now standard in the ViX image.

banie01
15-12-12, 17:32
I'm not 100 percent sure but I would say it's conflicting with the autobouquetsmaker plugin which is now standard in the ViX image.

That sucks :-/
As for some reason the built in autobuoquets screws up the sky numbering for me.
I'll take another crack at it later in case it is (most likely) user error on my part ;)

givecredit
15-12-12, 18:24

Banie I am on build 519 and autobouquets works fine as usual. Must be something wrong with your setup.

Line 32 in .e2.sh should read: wget -q -O - http://127.0.0.1/web/$1

tomthebomb1968
15-12-12, 18:35
Still working for me on Ultimo with latest VIX

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

banie01
15-12-12, 19:12
Banie I am on build 519 and autobouquets works fine as usual. Must be something wrong with your setup.

Line 32 in .e2.sh should read: wget -q -O - http://127.0.0.1/web/$1

I'll ftp in and add that line later if its missing Thanks for that :thumbsup:
It worked for me on 514, was on 516 and 519 and everytime I ran it it bombed out on that line :confused:

crepsidro
21-12-12, 18:28
Hello. I assume ab loads info from one particular TP. Can i ask how to edit that? Thanks

crepsidro
23-12-12, 16:37
Choosing to ignore me? Nice and polite. Merry xmas.

Stanman
23-12-12, 16:59
Choosing to ignore me? Nice and polite. Merry xmas.

Did it cross your mind before posting that,the people who have read your post may not actually have an answer to your question and hence why it has gone unaswered?

The plugin author LraiZer has not been on this forum since 26/11.

abu baniaz
23-12-12, 18:09
The plugin author LraiZer has not been on this forum since 26/11.
He has not been online anywhere for a long time.

It is worrying. PaphosAl has sent him a card asking him to get in touch, nothing yet. I hope he is well.

givecredit
04-01-13, 13:25
I have the latest version(Oct 2012) of this plugin installed on 3 Dreambox 800hd and 1 dreambox 800hdse. Even though I have set it to auto run on a weekly basis it runs on a daily basis on all receivers. I tried switching to monthly to see what happens, plugin still runs on a daily basis. Has anyone a fix for this. I would ideally like to run it on a weekly basis on dm800hd.

danivtec
06-01-13, 00:22
He has not been online anywhere for a long time.

It is worrying. PaphosAl has sent him a card asking him to get in touch, nothing yet. I hope he is well.

Have you heard any news about him?

abu baniaz
06-01-13, 00:45
Nothing as yet. I have sent Al a PM, no response yet.

mickyblueys
10-01-13, 22:15
Just noticed on my duo's, I have them set to update the autobouquet weekly......but they are actually updating daily.
Has anybody else experienced this, I'm on vix 553 currently.

danivtec
30-01-13, 11:59
Nothing as yet. I have sent Al a PM, no response yet.

Any further news?

abu baniaz
30-01-13, 18:17
Nobody has heard from Lraizer including his very close friends at UKCVS.

andy2110
10-02-13, 19:11
Does this auto update do multisats also? or is 28.2 only

Stanman
10-02-13, 21:40
Just Sly UK 28.2E / 28.4E

LraiZer
22-02-13, 00:24
This version of AutoBouquets E2 is for MIPSEL boxes only!
sources are included for you to compile for other boxes.

21-02-2013
AutoBouquets E2 code has been 90% rewritten and optimized
for speed. main coding has now been moved into binaries.
script checking can be disabled for none comaptible boxes.
run AutoBouquets Downloader in background via blue button.
custom.txt channel swap file has be slightly simplified.
now just enter channels to swap with each other. 105=171

if you are manually copying the usr folder to your box? insead
of using the .ipk installer then you must chmod 755 these files:
autobouquets_e2.sh, autobouquets, autolamedb

.ipk installer should still auto install dvbsnoop for you as
long as dvbsnoop is available in the feeds on your box. if not,
you will still need to pre install dvbsnoop prior to installing
this new .ipk installer. have fun testing this this latest beta!

gedclarke
22-02-13, 01:16

21-02-2013

Sorry for being daft but will this work on a duo running vix?

gedclarke
22-02-13, 10:11

Can anyone help with this please, is the duo a MIPSEL box?

twol
22-02-13, 10:13

21-02-2013

thanks for this update ............ and great to have you back on the forum:)

Mandanddeb
22-02-13, 11:04
I'm running the old version will I have to delete and reinstall or is there a update button I can press lol

abu baniaz
23-02-13, 01:34
You can try and install the ipk. If it works, well and good. If it doesn't you can

A. Install using the -force-overwrite extra
B. Delete the old one and transfer the new one
C. Delete the old one and install the new one

abu baniaz
25-02-13, 00:22
It worked on a TM Twin running Vix 600, so should do on any receiver running Vix. I had to manually transfer the files over and chmod 755 them.

Time for a scan and bouquet making is now under 3 minutes.

LraiZer
25-02-13, 01:00
I'm running the old version will I have to delete and reinstall or is there a update button I can press lol the installer has been coded to auto detect any older versions and will auto remove them prior to installing the updated version.

3 minutes seems a little slow for TM Twin Vix 600 setup, my dm800se test box only takes 99 seconds running OpenPli 2.1 ;)

mickyblueys
25-02-13, 11:45
I've updated to latest version and it is running like lightning in under 2 minutes, great work guys, however I can't get the run in background via blue button to work. I'm using duo on vix 600.

This is no big deal really, just wondered if I was doing something wrong!

twol
25-02-13, 12:01
the installer has been coded to auto detect any older versions and will auto remove them prior to installing the updated version.

3 minutes seems a little slow for TM Twin Vix 600 setup, my dm800se test box only takes 99 seconds running OpenPli 2.1 ;)
1 min 54 secs on my ET9200 - so pretty pleased, although asleep at the time :)

chaser
25-02-13, 23:13
Hi LraiZer,

Great little script. With your older version, I created a hack to add in STVHD:

while read ln; do
ref=`echo $ln|sed 's/^.\{26\}\(.\{9\}\).*/\1/'`
SDT=`grep "$ref" /tmp/sdt_sorted.txt | cut -d "#" -f2`
echo "$ln #$SDT" >>/tmp/lamedb.txt
done < /tmp/services.txt
rm -f /tmp/services.txt
rm -f /tmp/sdt_sorted.txt
if [ "$REGION" = "23" -o "$REGION" = "25" -o "$REGION" = "26" ]; then
echo "00b2 1842 #SERVICE 1:0:19:0F0F:0808 #FTA:BSkyB:STV HD" >>/tmp/lamedb.txt
fi
sed -i '/^0001 /d' /tmp/lamedb.txt
It doesn't look like I can do the same with this version, since that piece of code now seems to be compiled. I'd hack the c code myself, but I'm too familiar with how to cross compile for MIPSEL. Instead of hard coding the extra channel into the script (like I did in the old version) or the binary (in this new version), is there any chance you could modify the c code to look for a 'hack' file (similar to your channel swap file), and if that exists, then add the channels listed in that file into the channel / bouquet lineup?

TIA.

StuBFrost
26-02-13, 08:25
Hi LraiZer

Love the new faster version but I now miss the indentation of the bouquet names from the original version. Is there a way to put them back in ?

ie UK Bouquets
-- Entertainment
-- etc,

Stu

LraiZer
26-02-13, 17:02
yes, on reflection i think both these last two posts are are valid points and are on the TODO list ;)

Rahat786786
26-02-13, 19:23
Stunning plugin, especially because of the addition of Sentanta and being able to customize the .shh

Just wondering, would it be possible for you to allow customization of the channel names? I currently do it by editing the plugin but if there was a way to do it via the interface it would be even better.

For example:

BBC HD
101 BBC HD
101 - BBC HD
101 = BBC HD

As in we have a choice as I think it looks better on the vix epg and on the vu+ duo front display,

Also, Zee Café is only Zee Caf, I think it isn't programmed to include it.

Alanp
26-02-13, 19:42
Great plugin now even better just one question may have been asked before, Is there a way to customise the order of the favourites ie

Entertainment
High Definition

Basically I would like to put the high definition at the top Thanks again for your hard work

chaser
27-02-13, 00:16
Great plugin now even better just one question may have been asked before, Is there a way to customise the order of the favourites ie

Entertainment
High Definition

Basically I would like to put the high definition at the top Thanks again for your hard work

I was able to do this by modifying the bouquets.tv file (located at /etc/enigma2) as follows to move the HD bouquet to the front of the bouquets list:

#NAME AutoBouquets (TV)
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs15.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs01.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs02.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs03.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs04.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs05.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs06.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs07.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs08.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs09.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0a.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0b.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0c.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0d.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0e.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0f.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs10.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs11.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs12.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs13.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs14.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs16.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.favourites.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.LastScanned.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

Note the modified location of userbouquet.ukcvs15.tv. This re-order seems to be retained on subsequent channel builds.

lincsat
27-02-13, 00:50
As reported elsewhere, the latest version does miss a few channels including Alibi HD and RT HD. I've only tried on BH images, is it the same on Vix

Alanp
27-02-13, 07:48
I was able to do this by modifying the bouquets.tv file (located at /etc/enigma2) as follows to move the HD bouquet to the front of the bouquets list:

#NAME AutoBouquets (TV)
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs15.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs01.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs02.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs03.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs04.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs05.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs06.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs07.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs08.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs09.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0a.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0b.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0c.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0d.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0e.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs0f.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs10.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs11.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs12.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs13.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs14.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs16.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.favourites.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.LastScanned.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

Note the modified location of userbouquet.ukcvs15.tv. This re-order seems to be retained on subsequent channel builds.

Thanks for info will give this a try

Alanp
27-02-13, 07:58
As reported elsewhere, the latest version does miss a few channels including Alibi HD and RT HD. I've only tried on BH images, is it the same on Vix

These two are present in the last scanned

ptoni
27-02-13, 13:57

I have installed this plugin (on Vix 600 image) but when I do "NIT scan" the box crashes and restarts. Is dvbsnoop available in the Vix online feeds or do I need to install this manually.

LraiZer
27-02-13, 16:14
As reported elsewhere, the latest version does miss a few channels including Alibi HD and RT HD. I've only tried on BH images, is it the same on Vix ill bump that to top of list to look at. sounds like a code bug.

@ ptoni
post a crash log? you should not be able to get anywhere near running the plugin without dvbsnoop installed. there are too many error checks in the code to get that far.

Alanp
28-02-13, 08:54

#NAME AutoBouquets (TV)

This worked fine untill the next scheduled daily scan then it reverts back to the default

LraiZer
28-02-13, 12:08
This worked fine untill the next scheduled daily scan then it reverts back to the default

turn the "Make Default Bouquets" option off in the AutoBouquets menu if you want to move your bouquets into a different order than the default. they wont revert back to default order on next scan.

LraiZer
01-03-13, 03:33
01-03-2013
fixed missing channels bug. added bouquet style options.
added supplement.txt file for manual service additions.

when using the supplement.txt file to manually add channels,
its best to add your channel with a channel number that puts
the new channel into an empty slot in the "other" bouquet.
current empty slots are 975 < 995. you can then simply add a
switch entry in the custom.txt file to swap with another one.

it may help users if this file could also be added to first post by admin?

Sicilian
01-03-13, 05:17

Your wish is my command, thank you :) :thumbsup:

chaser
01-03-13, 07:54
01-03-2013
fixed missing channels bug. added bouquet style options.
added supplement.txt file for manual service additions.

when using the supplement.txt file to manually add channels,
its best to add your channel with a channel number that puts
the new channel into an empty slot in the "other" bouquet.
current empty slots are 975 < 995. you can then simply add a
switch entry in the custom.txt file to swap with another one.

Brilliant LraiZer. This will definitely help me and a few others with the STVHD 'issue'. I can't test right now, but can you advise how best to achieve a 3 way swap:

103 - STV SD
178 - Blank
975 - STV HD (from supplement.txt)

To:
103 - STV HD (from supplement.txt)
178 - STV SD
975 - Blank

Would I just add two lines to the custom.txt file:
103 = 975 (STVSD -> 975, STVHD -> 103)
178 = 975 (Blank -> 975, STVSD -> 178)
In that order (ie not sure what order the custom.txt file entries are processed)?

I guess, alternatively I could just inject the STVHD channel directly into the empty 178 slot, and set custom.txt to 103 = 178?

manrug
01-03-13, 08:54
This is great, I have been using autobouquets e2 since Dec on 4D image and its great. Keep up the good work. I know there will not be enough time but it will be great if autobouquets e2 could have a feature to automatically update picons as well. Thus making it a complete package.

LraiZer
01-03-13, 12:56
just a quick heads up for irish users, as i have left my own supplement.txt in by accident. you will need to remove the TV3 and e3 that i have put in the supplement.txt file so that these channels revert to the automated channel positions when scanning for irish locations. oops, my bad!

rossi2000
01-03-13, 13:52
Lraizer any chance you can please add cable support, ive looked at that file you give me but im at a loss on how to sort it out :/

tia

chaser
01-03-13, 17:55
Brilliant LraiZer. This will definitely help me and a few others with the STVHD 'issue'. I can't test right now, but can you advise how best to achieve a 3 way swap:

103 - STV SD
178 - Blank
975 - STV HD (from supplement.txt)

To:
103 - STV HD (from supplement.txt)
178 - STV SD
975 - Blank

Would I just add two lines to the custom.txt file:
103 = 975 (STVSD -> 975, STVHD -> 103)
178 = 975 (Blank -> 975, STVSD -> 178)
In that order (ie not sure what order the custom.txt file entries are processed)?

I guess, alternatively I could just inject the STVHD channel directly into the empty 178 slot, and set custom.txt to 103 = 178?

Right. Answering my own question first. Leaving 178 blank and then trying to swap anything into this channel position doesn't work. It looks like channel swap will not swap a blank channel position, so I need to inject STVHD directly into channel position 178, and then set custom.txt to 103 = 178. Doing this means that my STV channel positions are aligned with the ITV channel positions for the other UK regions. This is exactly what I was wanting :thumbsup:

However, I've also run into a problem. For the Grampian HD region, the script does not find the STVSD channel, and channel 103 is always empty. This prevents me from being able to channel swap the STVSD & STVHD channels. For Grampian HD the only way I can get STVHD into position 103 is to inject it directly from the supplement.txt file. As an alternative work around, I can also select the Scottish East HDregion. Using this region, the script finds the STVSD channel and correctly places it in position 103. The HD swap then works fine. Looks like a small bug in the code somewhere?

givecredit
02-03-13, 13:14
just a quick heads up for irish users, as i have left my own supplement.txt in by accident. you will need to remove the TV3 and e3 that i have put in the supplement.txt file so that these channels revert to the automated channel positions when scanning for irish locations. oops, my bad!

Thanks for accidently leaving supplement.txt in file. Made life easier. Could you or someone here provide the code for MTV Trax?

Is it possible to change flag on Viva (Music channel) and Liverpool fc tv to FTA and remove FTA flag from DMAX and MTV live.

LraiZer
02-03-13, 15:38
you can find the code for MTV Trax is in the Autobouquets plugin folder in the autobouquets.log file that gets generated each time you run the plugin. the only current way to override the flags that are transmitted in the stream is to add an entry in the supplement.txt file to overwrite that channels automated data. these channels will then no longer be automatically updated and you will need to manually keep these channels up to date yourself via the data in the supplement.txt file. ill look to see if we can update individual pieces of data in future versions.

here is an example supplement.txt file for you drop in AutoBouquests plugin folder to test. you'll notice comments are allowed, so you can keep a small reference to any additions.

chaser
02-03-13, 15:44
Could you or someone here provide the code for MTV Trax?

Is it possible to change flag on Viva (Music channel) and Liverpool fc tv to FTA and remove FTA flag from DMAX and MTV live.

Try adding:

03cf:2521:01:1b6d:07da:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:MTV Trax

This will add the channel to EPG position 975.

Not sure why you would want to change the FTA flags? Don't think this would be possible.

Edit: beaten to it by LraiZer!

chaser
02-03-13, 15:47
Hi LraiZer,

Not sure if you saw my previous comment, but it looks like there might be a bug in the script that is preventing STVSD from being added to the EPG in the Grampian HD region. It works fine with Scottish East HD region. Would it be possible for you to check?

TIA.

givecredit
02-03-13, 20:42
you can find the code for MTV Trax is in the Autobouquets plugin folder in the autobouquets.log file that gets generated each time you run the plugin. the only current way to override the flags that are transmitted in the stream is to add an entry in the supplement.txt file to overwrite that channels automated data. these channels will then no longer be automatically updated and you will need to manually keep these channels up to date yourself via the data in the supplement.txt file. ill look to see if we can update individual pieces of data in future versions.

here is an example supplement.txt file for you drop in AutoBouquests plugin folder to test. you'll notice comments are allowed, so you can keep a small reference to any additions.

Thanks for that. It worked a treat. Just a word of caution for others. By adding a non sky epg channel to autobouquets causes the numbering of channels in log to go out of sequence by 1 after the channel you have inserted.

Example Adding MTV Trax to position 400, changes Sky Sports 1 sd to position 407 not 406 in the log. So for example if you later decide you want to swap Sky Sports 1 sd with ESPN HD you swap 407=417 not 406=416. Hope this makes sence. (It does not effect epg numbers, only log sequence)

So for this reason its probably best to add all non sky epg channels to the 975< and then do a channel swap.

On a side note can anyone convert correct code for supplement.txt for DMAX+2

Here is code from log:

#POS 195 #EPG 5711 #90b:ccc9:1 #FTA DMAX+2

chaser
02-03-13, 20:54
On a side note can anyone convert correct code for supplement.txt for DMAX+2

Here is code from log:

#POS 195 #EPG 5711 #90b:ccc9:1 #FTA DMAX+2

The log entry implies that this channel is already in your EPG - in position 195. But to answer your specific question, the following would add it into EPG position 975 (03cF):

03cf:5711:01:ccc9:090b:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:DMAX+2

LraiZer
02-03-13, 22:08
QUICK TIP:
as the channel number is the only thing that needs converting from decimal to hex when adding to supplement.txt file!
in windows, run the calculator app with view option as programmer.
select dec, and enter decimal channel number you wish to put your supplement.txt channel into.
now select hex, and your channel number conversion is done ;)

LraiZer
04-03-13, 16:25
However, I've also run into a problem. For the Grampian HD region, the script does not find the STVSD channel, and channel 103 is always empty. This prevents me from being able to channel swap the STVSD & STVHD channels. For Grampian HD the only way I can get STVHD into position 103 is to inject it directly from the supplement.txt file. As an alternative work around, I can also select the Scottish East HDregion. Using this region, the script finds the STVSD channel and correctly places it in position 103. The HD swap then works fine. Looks like a small bug in the code somewhere?

No, this is not a code bug, is a chaser bug ;)
There is no STV SD being found in Grampian HD region because i seem to have used your hack code data in post #556 (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=198879&viewfull=1#post198879) as i reference for the STV HD channel data in supplement.txt file assuming it was correct. I have just checked the data for STV HD and that is not the correct epgid for STV HD in supplement.txt, that epgid is for grampian STV SD so the grampian sd service is being overwritten by the hd service. The epgid for STV HD is 4055.

If you use the correct data for STV HD in supplement.txt then your STV SD channel for grampian HD scan will be found just fine.

03e2:4055:19:0f0f:0808:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:STV HD

chaser
04-03-13, 20:28
No, this is not a code bug, is a chaser bug ;)
There is no STV SD being found in Grampian HD region because i seem to have used your hack code data in post #556 (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=198879&viewfull=1#post198879) as i reference for the STV HD channel data in supplement.txt file assuming it was correct. I have just checked the data for STV HD and that is not the correct epgid for STV HD in supplement.txt, that epgid is for grampian STV SD so the grampian sd service is being overwritten by the hd service. The epgid for STV HD is 4055.

If you use the correct data for STV HD in supplement.txt then your STV SD channel for grampian HD scan will be found just fine.

03e2:4055:19:0f0f:0808:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:STV HD

Ah. superb. When I hard coded it into your older script I wasn't sure what the correct epgid was for STVHD (I kinda guessed it didn't actually exist, since it isn't part of the official Sly UK lineup), so I just copied the SD version - understanding that the EPG position was the key parameter. It didn't ever cross my mind that the problem would be related to that. Will give it a try with the new epgid shortly.

I have one further (unrelated) question. With the old script, I noticed that there was quite a lot of intermediate writing to the /tmp folder of the sat receiver. I wasn't sure if there might be a problem with so much write activity to the internal flash memory of the box, so I chose to run the script only once every week. Does the new code write as much intermediate data, and do you think this might cause a problem with the internal flash memory over time? If so, could we get an option to write the temp data to our external USB readers instead (which are much cheaper to replace!)?

Finally, I notice from an earlier post that you're considering updating your code to provide the ability to modify specific parts of an EPG entry. That would be an excellent additional feature. It would (for example) give us the ability a set a custom channel name - which several people have asked for - whilst retaining the ability for the script to still automatically pick up frequency changes etc, and would put your Autobouquet maker in a league of it's own.

Keep up the superb work.

Best Regards
Chaser.

LraiZer
04-03-13, 23:33
the old script used to write about 7 meg data to /tmp during processing, the new version only writes about 1 meg data to /tmp during processing. However, only the final generated bouquets ever get written to the internal flash at the very end in a single move step. None of the temporary processing files get written to internal flash. The /var/volatile/tmp folder is mounted tmpfs ram memory, it's not a folder on the internal flash. I would guess writing to /tmp has a million times longer life cycle than writing to any mounted usb reader.

yes, you should be able to set custom channel names for any specific position or just change a flag, when i get round to finding some time to do it. Im all out of spare time for a while now.

Rob van der Does
05-03-13, 07:08
For modern, good quality flash-modules you don't have to worry about it wearing out. The same applies to USB-flash.

Alanp
12-03-13, 08:22
Numbering no longer corresponds to correct channel ie 103= channel 4 501= Premier sports any ideas previously the numbering was spot on maybe i have messed this up some how Thanks

danivtec
12-03-13, 21:21
Have you ticked use PLi placeholders?

lincsat
13-03-13, 00:12
Numbering no longer corresponds to correct channel ie 103= channel 4 501= Premier sports any ideas previously the numbering was spot on maybe i have messed this up some how Thanks

I had a similar issue with the numbering getting corrupted. I cured it by deleting all the UK bouquets, rebooting the box, then running the autobouquets again.

Alanp
13-03-13, 08:26
I had a similar issue with the numbering getting corrupted. I cured it by deleting all the UK bouquets, rebooting the box, then running the autobouquets again.

Thanks will give this go

Alanp
13-03-13, 08:27
Have you ticked use PLi placeholders?

Pli place holders are selected Thanks

danivtec
16-03-13, 13:29
Anyone on vix build 632?

Just tried running this plugin and it closes within a second of being run?

pr1s0m
16-03-13, 14:49
Anyone on vix build 632?

Just tried running this plugin and it closes within a second of being run?

Yeah exactly the same problem

alba1978
16-03-13, 21:29
Yeah exactly the same problem

same here it doesn't start

Wizard55
17-03-13, 10:06
Same here it doesn't start for me either ..:confused:

Larry-G
17-03-13, 10:16
we would need to see debug logs from the time the plugin is launched to be able to see what if any thing is happening.

pr1s0m
17-03-13, 11:41
Debug log sent
Ref: 1363516655.41

abu baniaz
17-03-13, 12:20
Autobouquets E2 also not working for me. TM Twin, openvix 632.

EDIT: Using Vix-Night-HD skin

Debug log 1363518843.34 sent.

I found this bit

[AutoBouquets] AutoStart Enabled
[AutoBouquets] AutoBouquets Schedule Disabled at (now=Sun 17 Mar 2013 11:12:08 GMT)
[ImageManager] AutoStart Enabled
[ImageManager] Backup Schedule Disabled at (now=Sun 17 Mar 2013 11:12:08 GMT)
[BackupManager] AutoStart Enabled
[BackupManager] Backup Schedule Disabled at (now=Sun 17 Mar 2013 11:12:08 GMT)
[AutoBouquetsMaker] AutoStart Enabled
[AutoBouquetsMaker] AutoBouquetsMaker Schedule Disabled at Sun 17 Mar 2013 11:12:08 GMT
[XMLTVImport] autostart (0) occured at 1363518728.55
[XMLTVImport] WakeUpTime now set to -1 (now=1363518728)
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/icons/dvb-s.png
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/icons/dvb-c.png
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/icons/dvb-t.png
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/ico_service_group.png
RemovePopup, id = ZapError
[Skin] Attribute not implemented: alphatest value: blend
setValue 30
Setvolume: 100 100 (raw)
Setvolume: 0 0 (-1db)
Setvolume: 30 30 (raw)
Setvolume: 45 45 (-1db)
[LogManager] Poll Started
playing 1:0:1:1CFC:7DE:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
[LogManager] probing folders
[LogManager] found following log's: ['/media/hdd/logs', '/media/usb/logs', '/home/root/logs']
[LogManager] looking in: /media/hdd/logs
[LogManager] looking in: /media/usb/logs
[LogManager] /media/usb/logs: bytesToRemove -10342162
[LogManager] looking in: /home/root/logs
allocate channel.. 07de:0002
opening frontend 0
(0)tune
RotorCmd ffffffff, lastRotorCmd ffffffff
prepare_sat System 0 Freq 11973000 Pol 1 SR 27500000 INV 2 FEC 2 orbpos 282 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0
tuning to 1373 mhz
OURSTATE: tuning
allocate Channel: res 0
[eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:1:1CFC:7DE:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
allocate demux
child has terminated
pipes closed
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 33(16)
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 36(16)
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 40(16)
job Components.Task.Job name=LogManager #tasks=1 completed with [] in None
executing opkg --add-dest /:/ update
child has terminated
pipes closed

abu baniaz
17-03-13, 12:51
Tried with PLi HD skin, also failed. Debug log 1363521032.65 sent too.

LraiZer
18-03-13, 00:44
telnet to box and issue the command below to monitor and log what is happening when you try to run the plugin from the menu:

init 4; sleep 4; enigma2

i dont have a box capable of testing vix images, so do not know if vix would need to fix any recent changes they have made or if the plugin would need any recoding to be made vix compatible when used with their latest builds.

you should see something like this in debug mode when it is working.

PluginBrowser PluginBrowser
action -> OkCancelActions ok
okbuttonClick
action -> WizardActions ok
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Area:
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for HD Bouquet:
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Numbered:
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for NIT Scan:
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Placeholder:
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Parental:
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Default:
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Custom:
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for FTA Only:
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Next Update:
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Cancel
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Start
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Help
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for About
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'AutoBouquets'>
[AutoBouquets] AutoBouquets Schedule Disabled at Sun 17 Mar 2013 23:15:41 GMT
action -> SetupActions save
unknown action SetupActions/save! typo in keymap?
action -> ColorActions green
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Do you want to perform a NIT scan
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2E
action -> MsgBoxActions ok
Console: executing in run 0 the command: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquets_e2.sh 410
1 07 Y Y Y Y N Y Y N Y 0
[OpenWebif] page '/web/powerstate' ok (cheetah template)
[OpenWebif] page '/web/subservices' ok (cheetah template)
[OpenWebif] page '/web/about' ok (cheetah template)
[ePopen] command: ('hdparm', 'hdparm', '-y', '/dev/sda')
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 61(16)
---- opening lame channel db
reading services (version 4)
loaded 764 services
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/bouquets.tv 1
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv 1
103 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs01.tv 101
140 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs01.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs02.tv 240
62 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs02.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs03.tv 301
50 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs03.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs04.tv 350
52 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs04.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs05.tv 401
101 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs05.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs06.tv 501
20 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs06.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs07.tv 520
61 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs07.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs08.tv 580
22 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs08.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs09.tv 601
40 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs09.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs0a.tv 640
61 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs0a.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs0b.tv 700
81 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs0b.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs0c.tv 780
82 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs0c.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs0d.tv 861
21 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs0d.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs0e.tv 881
20 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs0e.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs0f.tv 900
51 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs0f.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs10.tv 950
51 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs10.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs11.tv 1000
21 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs11.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs12.tv 1020
3 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs12.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs13.tv 1022
6 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs13.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs14.tv 1027
296 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs14.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs15.tv 1303
92 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs15.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs16.tv 1375
15 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs16.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.favourites.tv 1389
0 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.favourites.tv
24 entries in Bouquet bouquets.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/bouquets.radio 1
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs00.radio 1
64 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs00.radio
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.favourites.radio 64
0 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.favourites.radio
2 entries in Bouquet bouquets.radio
[OpenWebif] page '/web/servicelistreload?mode=0' ok (cheetah template)
child has terminated
pipes closed

to return box from debug mode, first press [Ctrl + c] in the telnet window and then restart engima2 again with this command.

init 4; sleep 4; init 3

abu baniaz
18-03-13, 08:09
Log as requested

[AutoBouquets] AutoBouquets Schedule Disabled at Mon 18 Mar 2013 07:05:07 GMT
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Do you want to perform a NIT scan
action -> DirectionActions down
Console: executing in run 0 the command: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquets_e2.sh 4101 01 N Y N Y Y Y N N Y 0
Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/protocols/basic.py", line 564, in dataReceived

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 1551, in lineReceived

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 1618, in allContentReceived

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 773, in requestReceived

--- <exception caught here> ---
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py", line 132, in process

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py", line 167, in render

File "/home/vix/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/tmtwin/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-0.1+git2+c88e2b157eef41be75161faf7c3d2c4d9f15023a-r19.72/git/plugin/controllers/base.py", line 77, in render

File "/home/vix/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/tmtwin/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-0.1+git2+c88e2b157eef41be75161faf7c3d2c4d9f15023a-r19.72/git/plugin/controllers/web.py", line 57, in P_about

File "/home/vix/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/tmtwin/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-0.1+git2+c88e2b157eef41be75161faf7c3d2c4d9f15023a-r19.72/git/plugin/controllers/models/info.py", line 174, in getInfo

exceptions.AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getEnigmaVersionString'
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 64(17)

danivtec
18-03-13, 08:14
Posting this from phone so hope it's ok.

root@vusolo2:~# [6n
init 4; sleep 4; enigma2
Distro: openvix
Version: 3.0
Build: 632
Machine: vusolo2
Drivers: 20130218
PYTHONPATH: /usr/lib/enigma2/python
+ (1) Background File Eraser
+ (5) Tuxtxt
+ (8) graphics acceleration manager
+ (9) GFBDC
12150k video mem
- double buffering available!
4050kB available for acceleration surfaces.
resolution: 1280 x 720 x 32 (stride: 5760)
+ (9) gLCDDC
found OLED display!
lcd buffer 0x7d70f0 8448 bytes, stride 132
LCD resolution: 132 x 64 x 8 (stride: 132)
+ (9) Font Render Class
[FONT] initializing lib...
[FONT] loading fonts...
[FONT] Intializing font cache, using max. 4MB...
+ (10) gRC
RC thread created successfully
+ (15) eWindowStyleManager
+ (20) DVB-CI UI
+ (20) UHF Modulator
couldnt open /dev/rfmod0!!!!
+ (20) RC Input layer
+ (20) misc options
+ (20) AVSwitch Driver
couldnt open /dev/dbox/fp0 to monitor vcr scart slow blanking changed!
+ (21) input device driver
Input device "dreambox advanced remote control (native)" is a keyboard
Found 1 input devices.
+ (22) Hdmi CEC driver
+ (30) eActionMap
+ (35) CI Slots
scanning for common interfaces..
CI Slot 0 setSource(0)
eDVBCIInterfaces->setInputSource(0, 0)
eDVBCIInterfaces->setInputSource(1, 1)
done, found 1 common interface slots
+ (35) CA handler
+ (36) Stream server
+ (40) eServiceCenter
settings instance.
+ (41) eServiceFactoryDVD
+ (41) eServiceFactoryM2TS
+ (41) eServiceFactoryMP3
+ (41) eServiceFactoryFS
+ (41) eServiceFactoryDVB
reached rl 70
---- opening lame channel db
reading services (version 4)
loaded 1087 services
scanning for frontends..
opening frontend 0
close frontend 0
opening frontend 1
close frontend 1
found 1 adapter, 2 frontends(2 sim) and 5 demux, boxtype 4
Use valid Linux Time :) (RTC?)
[EPGC] Initialized EPGCache (wait for setCacheFile call now)
Loading spinners...
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/spinner/wait20.png
found 19 spinner!

executing main
setIoPrio best-effort level 3 ok
Failed to open /dev/dbox/fp0
[Harddisk] enumerating block devices...
new Harddisk sda -> /dev/sda -> /dev/sda
[Harddisk] enumerating network mounts...
Reading satellites.xml
removing internal link on frontend id 0
sec config cleared
setSlotInfo for dvb frontend 0 to slotid 0, descr BCM7356 DVB-S2 NIM (internal), need rotorworkaround No, enabled Yes, DVB-S2 Yes
setSlotInfo for dvb frontend 1 to slotid 1, descr BCM7356 DVB-S2 NIM (internal), need rotorworkaround No, enabled Yes, DVB-S2 Yes
slot: 0 configmode: simple
diseqcmode: single
slot: 1 configmode: equal
sec config completed
[Picon] adding path: /media/hdd/picon/
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/bouquets.tv 1
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv 1
1044 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs01.tv 1027
127 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs01.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs02.tv 1153
25 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs02.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs03.tv 1177
41 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs03.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs04.tv 1217
33 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs04.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs05.tv 1249
38 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs05.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs06.tv 1286
19 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs06.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs07.tv 1304
32 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs07.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs08.tv 1335
16 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs08.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs09.tv 1350
35 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs09.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs0a.tv 1384
32 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs0a.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs0b.tv 1415
38 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs0b.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs0c.tv 1452
64 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs0c.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs0e.tv 1515
5 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs0e.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs10.tv 1519
33 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs10.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs11.tv 1551
21 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs11.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs12.tv 1571
3 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs12.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs13.tv 1573
6 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs13.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs14.tv 1578
269 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs14.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs15.tv 1829
89 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs15.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs16.tv 1900
15 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs16.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.LastScanned.tv 1914
970 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.LastScanned.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.favourites.tv 2884
0 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.favourites.tv
23 entries in Bouquet bouquets.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/bouquets.radio 1
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs00.radio 1
65 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.ukcvs00.radio
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.favourites.radio 65
0 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.favourites.radio
2 entries in Bouquet bouquets.radio
[Time By]: Transponder
main thread is non-idle! display spinner!
[Ipkg] Added to OPKG destinations: /
[SKIN] loading include: /usr/share/enigma2/ViX-Common/CommonSkin.xml
[FONT] adding font /usr/share/fonts/Roboto-Bold.ttf...OK (Regular)
[FONT] adding font /usr/share/fonts/Roboto-BoldItalic.ttf...OK (Italic)
[FONT] adding font /usr/share/fonts/Roboto-Black.ttf...OK (Bold)
[FONT] adding font /usr/share/fonts/Roboto-BlackItalic.ttf...OK (Boldit)
[FONT] adding font /usr/share/fonts/nmsbd.ttf...OK (Subtitlefont)
[FONT] adding font /usr/share/fonts/lcd.ttf...OK (LCD)
[FONT] adding font /usr/share/fonts/ae_AlMateen.ttf...OK (Replacement)
[FONT] adding font /usr/share/fonts/tuxtxt.ttf...OK (Console)
[FONT] adding font /usr/share/fonts/valis_enigma.ttf...OK (Subs)
[FONT] adding font /usr/share/fonts/nmsbd.ttf...OK (FdLcD)
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 25] Inappropriate ioctl for device >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 25] Inappropriate ioctl for device >
Activating keymap: Default (US)
Activating language English (UK)
cannot open /proc/stb/avs/0/input_choices
--> setting scaler_sharpness to: 0000000D
[EPGC Load] Poller disabled.
[EPGC Save] Poller disabled.
[EPGC] setCacheFile read/write epg data from/to '/media/hdd/epg.dat'
[EPGC] time updated.. start EPG Mainloop
couldn't open /proc/stb/misc/12V_output
setLCDBrightness 0
setLCDBrightness 255
setBlinking 5
setLEDNormal 0
setLEDSeepStandby 0
setLEDNormal 0
setLEDNormal 15
Setting OSD position:0 720 0 576
Setting 3D mode: auto
Setting 3D depth: 50
Setting OSD alpha: 255
[EPGC Save] Poller disabled.
[EPGC Load] Poller disabled.
FIXME: request for unknown slot
[EPGC] 125552 events read from /media/hdd/epg.dat
Plugin Extensions/WebInterface failed to load: No module named plugin
Plugin probably removed, but not cleanly in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/WebInterface
trying to remove: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/WebInterface
[AutoBouquets] set language to en
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Daily
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for Weekly
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for 30 Days
--> setting contrast to: 00008000
--> setting saturation to: 00008000
--> setting hue to: 00008000
--> setting brightness to: 00008000
--> setting block_noise_reduction to: 00000000
--> setting mosquito_noise_reduction to: 00000000
--> setting digital_contour_removal to: 00000000
--> setting splitmode to: off
--> setting sharpness to: 00000000
--> setting auto_flesh to: 00000000
--> setting green_boost to: 00000000
--> setting blue_boost to: 00000000
--> setting dynamic_contrast to: 00000000
--> setting color_soace to: Edid(Auto)
--> applying pep values
<RemoteControlCode> Write Remote Control Code : 2
getModeList for port DVI-PC
remove DVI-PC because of not existing modes
getModeList for port Scart-YPbPr
getModeList for port Scart
getModeList for port DVI
hotplug on dvi
-> setting aspect, policy, policy2, wss 16:9 panscan letterbox auto
setMode - port: DVI mode: 1080p rate: multi
[XMLTVImport] autostart (0) occured at 1363590615.13
[AutoTimer] Auto Poll Enabled
[SoftcamManager] AutoStart Enabled
[CI_Assignment] activating ci configs:
[CI_Activate] FOUND 1 CI Slots
[CI_Activate_Config_CI0] no config file found
[CI_Activate_Config_CI0] error parsing xml...
starting hotplug handler
[Timer] Record RecordTimerEntry(name=The Big Reunion, begin=Thu Mar 21 20:57:00 2013, serviceref=1:0:19:F5C:7D3:2:11A0000:0:0:0:, justplay=0)
[Timer] Record RecordTimerEntry(name=Live: Bradley v Provodnikov, begin=Sun Mar 17 00:57:00 2013, serviceref=1:0:1:C5CB:967:2:11A0000:0:0:0::437 - BoxNation, justplay=0)
[PowerTimer] PowerTimerEntry(type=deepstandby, begin=Tue Mar 19 04:35:00 2013)
Removed /tmp/.sock.hbbtv.url
killall: hbbtv.app: no process killed
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'HbbTVHelper'>
[AutoBouquets] AutoStart Enabled
[AutoBouquets] AutoBouquets Schedule Disabled at (now=Mon 18 Mar 2013 07:10:15 GMT)
[ImageManager] AutoStart Enabled
[ImageManager] Backup Schedule Disabled at (now=Mon 18 Mar 2013 07:10:15 GMT)
[BackupManager] AutoStart Enabled
[BackupManager] Backup Schedule Disabled at (now=Mon 18 Mar 2013 07:10:15 GMT)
[AutoBouquetsMaker] AutoStart Enabled
[AutoBouquetsMaker] AutoBouquetsMaker Schedule Disabled at Mon 18 Mar 2013 07:10:15 GMT
[XMLTVImport] autostart (0) occured at 1363590615.48
[XMLTVImport] WakeUpTime now set to -1 (now=1363590615)
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/icons/dvb-s.png
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/icons/dvb-c.png
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/icons/dvb-t.png
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/ico_service_group.png
[Skin] Attribute not implemented: alphatest value: blend
[Errno 6] No such device or address: '/tmp/.sock.hbbtv.cmd'
No found pipe!!
setValue 100
[LogManager] Poll Started
playing 1:0:1:D034:90A:2:11A0000:0:0:0::367 - Flava
[LogManager] probing folders
[LogManager] found following log's: ['/home/root/logs']
[LogManager] looking in: /home/root/logs
allocate channel.. 090a:0002
opening frontend 0
(0)tune
RotorCmd ffffffff, lastRotorCmd ffffffff
prepare_sat System 0 Freq 11307000 Pol 1 SR 27500000 INV 2 FEC 2 orbpos 282 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0
tuning to 1557 mhz
OURSTATE: tuning
allocate Channel: res 0
[eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:1:D034:90A:2:11A0000:0:0:0::367 - Flava
allocate demux
action -> InfobarMenuActions mainMenu
loading mainmenu XML...
PluginBrowser PluginBrowser
child has terminated
pipes closed
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 32(16)
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 34(17)
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 39(16)
job Components.Task.Job name=LogManager #tasks=1 completed with [] in None
executing opkg --add-dest /:/ update
[SEC] set static current limiting
child has terminated
pipes closed
[OpenWebif] hooking original webif plugins
[OpenWebif] loading external plugins...
[OpenWebif] no plugins to load
[OpenWebif] started on 80
[OpenWebif] started on 443
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 33(16)
job Components.Task.Job name=OnlineVersionCheck #tasks=1 completed with [] in None
[SEC] invalidate current switch params
[SEC] setVoltage 1
[SEC] sleep 10ms
set sequence pos 3
[SEC] update current switch params
[SEC] startTuneTimeout 5000
[SEC] setFrontend 1
setting frontend 0
(0)fe event: status 0, inversion off, m_tuning 1
[SEC] sleep 500ms
(0)fe event: status 1f, inversion off, m_tuning 2
OURSTATE: ok
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x7372beb0 running
[eEPGCache] channel 0x7372beb0 running
stop release channel timer
ok ... now we start!!
[EPGC] next update in 2 sec
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (0913), and 1 audio stream(s) (0914), and the pcr pid is 0913, and the text pid is ffffffff
allocate demux
TuxTxt cache cleared
decoder state: play, vpid=2323, apid=2324
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x913) - pcr - ok
DEMUX_START - pcr - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x914) - audio - ok
DEMUX_START - audio - ok
AUDIO_SET_BYPASS(1) - ok
AUDIO_PAUSE - ok
AUDIO_PLAY - ok
Video Device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/video0
demux device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 0 - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x913) - video - ok
DEMUX_START - video - ok
VIDEO_FREEZE - ok
VIDEO_PLAY - ok
VIDEO_SLOWMOTION(0) - ok
VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD(0) - ok
VIDEO_CONTINUE - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
AUDIO_CHANNEL_SELECT(0) - ok
disable teletext subtitles
Send OK!! : OP_HBBTV_UNLOAD_AIT
[eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:1:D034:90A:2:11A0000:0:0:0::367 - Flava
[eDVBCAService] add demux 0 to slot 0 service 1:0:1:D034:90A:2:11A0000:0:0:0::367 - Flava
PATready
use pmtpid 0120 for service_id d034
[SEC] set dynamic current limiting
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (0913), and 1 audio stream(s) (0914), and the pcr pid is 0913, and the text pid is ffffffff
decoder state: play, vpid=2323, apid=2324
VIDEO_SLOWMOTION(0) - ok
VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD(0) - ok
VIDEO_CONTINUE - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
Send OK!! : OP_HBBTV_UNLOAD_AIT
[eDVBCIInterfaces] gotPMT
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
[EPGC] start caching events(1363590618)
okbuttonClick
valign must be either top, center or bottom!, not cneter. Please contact the skin's author!
sdt update done!
child has terminated
pipes closed
executing opkg --add-dest /:/ list-upgradable
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 37(16)
[TimeShift] Erasing stranded timeshift pts_livebuffer.1
setIoPrio best-effort level 7 ok
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/pts_livebuffer.1.del'
[TimeShift] Erasing stranded timeshift timeshift.jO5Xfk
[TimeShift] Erasing stranded timeshift timeshift.jO5Xfk.sc
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/timeshift.jO5Xfk.del'
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/timeshift.jO5Xfk.sc.del'
child has terminated
pipes closed
[OnlineVersionCheck] 0 Updates available
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 60(16)
warning, skin is missing element state in <class 'Screens.PVRState.PTSTimeshiftState'>
Start timeshift!
recording to /hdd/timeshift/timeshift.HG2SWa
setIoPrio realtime level 7 ok
[eFilePushThreadRecorder] THREAD START
[EITSave] query epg event id 449, 1:0:1:D034:90A:2:11A0000:0:0:0::367 - Flava
[EITSave] found event.. store to disc
old thread joined 0
setIoPrio best-effort level 7 ok
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/pts_livebuffer.1.eit.del'
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/pts_livebuffer.1.meta.del'
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/pts_livebuffer.1.del'
[EITSave] query epg event id 449, 1:0:1:D034:90A:2:11A0000:0:0:0::367 - Flava
[EITSave] found event.. store to disc
action -> WizardActions ok
[AutoBouquets] AutoBouquets Schedule Disabled at Mon 18 Mar 2013 07:10:23 GMT
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff is 0
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff < 120 .. use Transponder Time
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] not changed
child has terminated
pipes closed
[eBatch] retval=255, cmds left=0, data:
mount: mounting //192.168.0.11/videos on /media/net/vailserver1 failed: Operation now in progress

Failed to remove /media/net/vailserver1 Error: [Errno 93] Directory not empty: '/media/net/vailserver1'
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 45(17)
[SoftcamManager] CCcam.2.2.1 already running
[SoftcamManager] Telnet info not allowed, can not check if frozen
job Components.Task.Job name=SoftcamCheck #tasks=1 completed with [] in None
[EPGC] abort non avail schedule reading
[EPGC] abort non avail schedule other reading
[EPGC] abort non avail netmed schedule reading
[EPGC] abort non avail netmed schedule other reading
[EPGC] abort non avail viasat reading
[EPGC] nownext finished(1363590626)
Console: executing in run 0 the command: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquets_e2.sh 4101 14 N Y Y Y Y Y Y N Y 0
Unhandled Error
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/protocols/basic.py", line 564, in dataReceived

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 1551, in lineReceived

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 1618, in allContentReceived

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 773, in requestReceived

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py", line 132, in process

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py", line 167, in render

File "/home/vix/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/vusolo2/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-0.1+git2+c88e2b157eef41be75161faf7c3d2c4d9f15023a-r19.72/git/plugin/controllers/base.py", line 77, in render

File "/home/vix/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/vusolo2/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-0.1+git2+c88e2b157eef41be75161faf7c3d2c4d9f15023a-r19.72/git/plugin/controllers/web.py", line 57, in P_about

File "/home/vix/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/vusolo2/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-0.1+git2+c88e2b157eef41be75161faf7c3d2c4d9f15023a-r19.72/git/plugin/controllers/models/info.py", line 174, in getInfo

exceptions.AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getEnigmaVersionString'
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 59(17)
action -> SetupActions cancel

chaser
18-03-13, 08:20
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for AutoBouquets (28.2E)
keyEvent hdmi: 352 1
keyEvent hdmi: 103 0
keyEvent hdmi: 103 1
keyEvent hdmi: 352 0
okbuttonClick
[AutoBouquets] AutoBouquets Schedule Enabled at Mon 18 Mar 2013 07:12:21 GMT
[AutoBouquets] AutoBouquets Time set to Tue 19 Mar 2013 03:00:00 GMT (now=Mon 18 Mar 2013 07:12:21 GMT)
[AutoBouquets] fallback to default translation for %a %e %b %-H:%M
keyEvent hdmi: 399 0
keyEvent hdmi: 399 1
keyEvent hdmi: 108 0
action -> DirectionActions down
keyEvent hdmi: 108 1
keyEvent hdmi: 352 0
Console: executing in run 0 the command: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquets_e2.sh 4102 23 N N N Y N N Y N Y 0
Unhandled Error

File "/home/vix/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/vuultimo/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-0.1+git2+c88e2b157eef41be75161faf7c3d2c4d9f15023a-r19.72/git/plugin/controllers/base.py", line 77, in render

File "/home/vix/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/vuultimo/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-0.1+git2+c88e2b157eef41be75161faf7c3d2c4d9f15023a-r19.72/git/plugin/controllers/web.py", line 57, in P_about

File "/home/vix/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/vuultimo/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-0.1+git2+c88e2b157eef41be75161faf7c3d2c4d9f15023a-r19.72/git/plugin/controllers/models/info.py", line 174, in getInfo

child has terminated
pipes closed

Edit: Only .pyo files in those /usr/lib/python2.7 folders!

abu baniaz
18-03-13, 08:28
Edit: Too slow, I see!

That's becasue you are chasing! LOL.

slasktrat
18-03-13, 12:59
I think this is related to the same bug as i experience: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?27159-Bug-in-3-0-632-Web-api-web-deviceinfo

LraiZer
18-03-13, 14:55
try running plugin again when next vix build is released, as andy has tried to fix the webif issue. if plugin still does not work AND you are using the latest version of AutoBouquets, then you should be able to bypass the none compatible webif issue by turning off the "Enable Script Check" option in the AutoBouquets plugin menu until the webif issues are resolved.

pr1s0m
18-03-13, 20:37
Yeah disabling script check works fine

abu baniaz
18-03-13, 21:27
Yeah disabling script check works fine
Thanks. Concur.

yasiree
19-03-13, 10:12
Wget: server return error: http/1.1 500 internal server error ????

tribute
21-03-13, 21:46
Any news on the VIX update, I'm also getting the autobouquets e2 plugin closing after a few seconds.

LraiZer
21-03-13, 22:27
four options:

1) turn off the "Enable Script Check" option in the AutoBouquets plugin menu until next build is released
2) wait for next build?
3) revert back to vix 627 build (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/)
4) try patching the .py files for openwebif (https://github.com/oe-alliance/e2openplugin-OpenWebif/commit/fdbfa020b0d7db2d6cae7c395657718f71226571) and webinterface (https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/commit/6d2387fdaf58e29ca5bb0e670547d8da7c091f37) in the 632 build image on your box yourself until next build is released, and see if that fixes your webif issues. restart engima2 so that your edits take effect.

chaser
24-03-13, 21:42
Hi LraiZer,

I've noticed that this plugin is automatically powering up my TV in the middle of the night when the script runs. It switches it off again when the script finishes.

I use the HDMI CEC plugin for other reasons, and would prefer not to disable it completely. As a work-around I've set the HDMI CEC plugin to NOT switch on the TV when the sat box is powered up (not too much of a problem, because I tend to power up the system by powering on the TV and letting the TV send a wake up call to the sat box).

Unless I've missed something with the settings, is there any chance you could add some code to your plugin that would disable HDMI CEC commands before you wake up the sat box, and before putting it back to sleep?

I'm using a VU+ Ultimo with VIX 632 which is connected to a Panasonic TV - if that helps.

Thx.

chudofbroady
26-03-13, 21:03
Hi all I'm a newbie so please go easy.
I have installed this autoboquet plug in on my vu solo with BH1.7.9 image.
I previouely had another boquet installed and would like to get shut of it, how would I do that?
Thanks

abu baniaz
27-03-13, 00:37
Transfer this bouquet over and then run the plugin.

bangorbob
27-03-13, 11:32
Hi,I have a Solo 2 running Vix 3.0 build 632 and AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2E Version date - 01/03/2013, with the recent changes with BBC 1 HD and BBC 2 HD I altered the custom text to make 101=141 and 102=142, after running the plugin 101 is again BBC 1 HD but 102 is still BBC 2 SD with BBC 2 HD still at 142. I have tried it on my DUO as well with the same result. Cant figure it out, any Ideas.

danivtec
27-03-13, 18:56
Same issue here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StuBFrost
27-03-13, 21:18
BBC2 HD is on channel 169 on my box.

mickyblueys
27-03-13, 21:27
It's default position on mine is 142

StuBFrost
27-03-13, 23:45
Didn't realise it had changed from 169 to 142. My BBC swaps have worked but ITV (178) hasn't swapped with 103.

mickyblueys
27-03-13, 23:59
it's never been on 169 on mine. Might depend on what region you scan. Mine is Tyne tees hd. I don't use custom swap, but I think I will once this little blip gets sorted. Now bbc has dedicated hd on 1 & 2

StuBFrost
28-03-13, 01:04
I've sorted mine out. It was because I was using notepad to edit the custom.txt file which doesn't show the line breaks correctly.

mickyblueys
28-03-13, 01:21
Cheers for letting me know I'll give it a try over weekend some time. I'm guessing I need to use notepad++

LraiZer
28-03-13, 16:15
yes, you should be using a unix compatible editor like notepad++ to edit your custom.txt and supplement.txt files. if your using the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel version, you can try dropping this windows notepad mod in to replace the current autobouquets_e2.sh file. this has a mod that should auto detect if you have used windows notepad to edit your user files and it should make them compatible again for you.

Rahat786786
29-03-13, 01:16
Using region London HD and noticed that 101 is bbc alba but it used to be bbc hd, any solution?

tribute
29-03-13, 05:36
Using region London HD and noticed that 101 is bbc alba but it used to be bbc hd, any solution?

As the official channel lineup has changed, you need to edit the custom.txt file found in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/Autobouquets
I edited the custom.txt file using dcc, without problems. Below is what you can change it to.

101=101 [ HD channel dont show regional news yet, thats why I keep the SD channel ]
102=142
103=178
104=230
105=171

LraiZer
29-03-13, 15:16
yes, solution is to edit the custom.txt file:
101=141

also add a new line:
102=142

use a unix compatible text editor to do this, like the free notepad++, i use ultraedit myself.

alba1978
29-03-13, 22:08
I am using notepad++ and still cant get custom.txt file to work. Any chance of an updsted version snd thsnks for the great work so far

LraiZer
29-03-13, 23:18
if you have already used windows notepad on the custom.txt previously and saved the file to box, you would need to change the EOL setting from WINDOWS to UNIX in notepad++ menu when you re-open the custom.txt file for editing.

notepad++ menu: EDIT >> EOL CONVERSION >> UNIX/OSX FORMAT

this file tests fine for me on latest version of plugin?

alba1978
30-03-13, 00:03
I am all sorted now, thanks for your help as used your file and works a treat.

Manchester
30-03-13, 10:44
I'm after some newbie help please.

I've downloaded and installed this plugin. But am unsure how to set it up for my needs, which are:

Sky UK listing (and numbering)
Additional Channels - Setanta Ireland, to be in the Sports bouquet, not a seperate bouquet

So I doubt this is complicated, just unsure of how to set it up.

Appreciate some advice please.

mickyblueys
30-03-13, 11:07
Do you have the plugin installed?

If so just set it for your region and scan and it does all you ask automatically in under 2 mins.

Manchester
30-03-13, 11:08
Do you have the plugin installed?

If so just set it for your region and scan and it does all you ask automatically in under 2 mins.

I do yes.

It's the addition of the Irish sports channels that I see as the tweak which I don't know how to do.

mickyblueys
30-03-13, 11:15
I've got them and I don't tweak anything they just get populated in my sports bouquet.

Manchester
30-03-13, 11:18
I've got them and I don't tweak anything they just get populated in my sports bouquet.

So select uk, select my region and go for it? k will give it a go.

mickyblueys
30-03-13, 11:25
Are you sure you've got lraizer auto bouquet and not vix auto bouquet.
It sounds like the former, because with lraizer you don't need to tell it UK.

Manchester
30-03-13, 11:27
Are you sure you've got lraizer auto bouquet and not vix auto bouquet.
It sounds like the former, because with lraizer you don't need to tell it UK.

I've got both, as auto bouquet is with the image.

I've just not ran it yet. But will do now.

mickyblueys
30-03-13, 11:28
No don't they are not compatible with each other

Manchester
30-03-13, 11:51
No don't they are not compatible with each other

I think you've misunderstood me. I'm not running both together.

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong though, as I've tried to generate bouquets using two different methods. One going through menu and pluggins, where it came up with a script, but it seemed to stick on reading info. Restarted my box, and tried via the blue button, as my settings were all ok, and it's just got a black box in the top left hand corner saying "AutoBouquets E2 28.2E downloading bouquets", it's been like that for nearly 10 minutes. Surely not right?

mickyblueys
30-03-13, 11:56
have you installed dvbsnoop?

Manchester
30-03-13, 12:00
have you installed dvbsnoop?

All I installed was enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel.ipk from the first post. What's dvbsnoop?

mickyblueys
30-03-13, 12:12
Ok, I'm not sure if dvbsnoop is included in there automatically or not, you will have to read the read me file and tell me the version date you are running, it may be different to mine.mine is dated 21-2-13

But dvbsnoop is as it sounds it reads the broadcast info

To get it telnet :
Opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

Manchester
30-03-13, 12:16
Ok, I'm not sure if dvbsnoop is included in there automatically or not, you will have to read the read me file and tell me the version date you are running, it may be different to mine.mine is dated 21-2-13

But dvbsnoop is as it sounds it reads the broadcast info

To get it telnet :
Opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

Yep, dvbsnoop is installed, must have either come with the install for this plugin, or with the latest vix.

Rebooted again, and ran via Menu/Plugins, and it's again ran through the script, but is stuck at "reading Network Information Table".

Read me file from installed file states: AutoBouquets E2 for satellite 28.2E Version date - 1st March 2013

mickyblueys
30-03-13, 12:20
Have you (chmod 755) the autobouquets_e2.sh file. This give it read write capabilities I think.

It's in : usr/lib/enigma 2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets/

Manchester
30-03-13, 12:28
Have you (chmod 755) the autobouquets_e2.sh file. This give it read write capabilities I think.

It's in : usr/lib/enigma 2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets/

Just changed it from 777 to 755, still the same though, seems to be stuck on "reading Network Information Table".

mickyblueys
30-03-13, 12:31
Is the dvbsnoop chmod 755 also?

givecredit
30-03-13, 12:56
You need to do a manual scan on one transponder first before running autobouquets. Autobouquets needs to tune to a satellite channel in order for it towork.

Manchester
30-03-13, 13:02
Is the dvbsnoop chmod 755 also?

Yep, dvbsnoop is set to 755.

You need to do a manual scan on one transponder first before running autobouquets. Autobouquets needs to tune to a satellite channel in order for it towork.

How do I do that?

givecredit
30-03-13, 13:07
In services search, under menu, select manual scan and scan the default transponder.

Manchester
30-03-13, 13:12
Thanks for the help, turned out to be as simple as a manual search.

All up and running now, thank you.

mickyblueys
30-03-13, 13:15
glad you are sorted! but it does tell you that in the read me file .....lol why do we not read the read me files (myself included):D

Wizard55
01-04-13, 18:32
Anyone know how to get rid of the blank spaces in the channel list after running this plugin .

mickyblueys
01-04-13, 18:52
Can you show screenshot Of gaps and you're settings?

I don't have any, so I'll compare mine to you'res

Wizard55
01-04-13, 19:08
Hi mickeyblues,

These are my setting
Local area London HD
Use hd bouquet yes
Show channel numbers yes
Use nit yes
Yes pli placeholders no
Make default. Bouquets yes
Custom channel swop yes

Can't create a screenshot on ipad and can't save.lol.

Thanks

Ps what are the bouquets styles

pr1s0m
01-04-13, 19:09
Use pli placeholders needs to be set to yes then scan again

mickyblueys
01-04-13, 19:15
I have pli placeholders set to yes also.

mickyblueys
01-04-13, 19:17
Bouquet styles?? I'm not sure what you mean. ......but I'm running Feb version not March, so it may be something in version I don't have.

Wizard55
01-04-13, 19:25
Thanks that's working now. What diff between the custom and supplement.txt.or where is the readme, can't seem to find it .lol

mickyblueys
01-04-13, 19:41
they are in the autobouquets folder when you ftp to box.

Usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets

Never used supplement file, but I do use custom. This is where you can move channels about to suit personal preference. For e.g I have swapped both bbc 1 and 2, itv and channel 4 and 5 hd with their sd counterparts.
So to do this, in the custom file you would put:
101=141
102=142
103=178
104=230
105=171

If you want to edit that file do not use normal notepad. Use notepad++ (it is free to download) or similar

Wizard55
03-04-13, 15:56
Hi,

Has anyone tried the following below.i living in Ireland but wife prefers the London HD layout. I noticed the London HD bouquet doesn't have all the Irish channels.

So I have setup London HD and working great but need to add in my Irish channels. Does anyone have a custom.txt with this already done ?

Thanks

chaser
03-04-13, 17:53
Thanks that's working now. What diff between the custom and supplement.txt.or where is the readme, can't seem to find it .lol

The supplement.txt file allows you to add 'out of region' channels into your bouquets. For example, in Scotland STVHD is not part of the scottish region EPG lineup, and therefore does not appear in the bouquets when you run the autobouquet script. However, the channel is transmitted over satellite and can be manually tuned in if you know the frequency. The supplement.txt file allows STVHD to be added into the bouquet - whilst still allowing the bouquets to be auto updated every night (or however frequently you set this up).

Hi,

Has anyone tried the following below.i living in Ireland but wife prefers the London HD layout. I noticed the London HD bouquet doesn't have all the Irish channels.

So I have setup London HD and working great but need to add in my Irish channels. Does anyone have a custom.txt with this already done ?

Thanks

If the Irish channels don't appear in your bouquets at all, then you will need to add them into empty channel slots using the supplement.txt file. You can then use the custom.txt file to change the order in which the channels appear.

Wizard55
03-04-13, 18:33
Thanks, I was on the right track, but didnt add into the supplement.txt. Thanks again

Ps last question. Is it possible to get the high definition bouquets first in the list above the entertainment bouquet

chaser
03-04-13, 18:50
Ps last question. Is it possible to get the high definition bouquets first in the list above the entertainment bouquet

Yes. I think it might be possible to do this from the remote, but I've never worked out how to do it that way. Instead I just manually modify the bouquets.tv file so that the user bouquet.ukcvs15.tv line follows the ukcvs00.tv line. Depending on what other options you have selected, you may need to move a different line. Just experiment and you will see what happens. This change will survive any future bouquet updates.

mickyblueys
03-04-13, 18:58
That part I know it's easy.

Press tv on remote, highlight the hd bouquet press menu, enable move move.by pressing ok. Press ok on the hd bouquet it will go highlight red.cursor the bouquet to the position you want then press ok again. It is moved now.

Now you go to autobouquets plugin press menu again and change "make default bouquets" to no.

There you're done!

Wizard55
03-04-13, 18:58
Hi worked it out. click menu and enable move mode. Select the bouquets you want to move, it's goes red and move it. Simple.

Thanks for reply chaser and mickeyblues

mickyblueys
03-04-13, 19:05
Hi worked it out. click menu and enable move mode. Select the bouquets you want to move, it's goes red and move it. Simple.

Thanks for reply chaser and mickeyblues

Make sure you do the second part what I said, because if you don't next time autobouquet scans it will put the hd bouquet back to it's default position.

givecredit
03-04-13, 19:34
Hi,

Thanks

This Supplemental txt adds TV3, 3e, STV HD, BBC1 HD Scotland and MTV Music 24

03e0:1255:01:2585:07fb:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:TV3
03e1:4693:01:cb87:08fd:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:3e
03e2:1842:19:0f0f:0808:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:STV HD
0190:2521:1:1b6d:07da:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:MTV Music 24
03df:2082:01:22c5:080d:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC 1 Scot HD

Wizard55
06-04-13, 22:02
Hi,

Nearly sorted with this. But one quick question, I have added the chanels that I want to supplement.txt but how do I get the channels to in to the correct bouquets . For example I want tv 3 to go into,entertainment and I want MTV to go it music ..

Thanks for all help

chaser
07-04-13, 11:15
Find a spare channel number in the 28.2 UK Bouquet (the very first bouquet with channels in the approx range 101..1000) within the bouquet range you want to add the channel to. Convert this channel number into a hex number (use windows calc or similar to do this). Replace the first 4 characters in the supplement.txt line for the channel you want to move with the hex number you've generated. If the hex number is less than 4 characters long, then just prefix with 0.

For example, if you want to add TV3 into the Entertainment bouquet, then find a spare channel in the entertainment region of the 28.2 UK Bouquet. In my setup, the entertainment region starts at channel 101 and ends at 237. The Lifestyle and Culture region starts at channel 240, so channels 238 and 239 are both available. So, to add TV3 into channel 238, convert 238 into a hex number (= EE), and modify the supplement.txt line as follows:

00ee:1255:01:2585:07fb:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:TV3

There are other channels available in the entertainment region you could use (eg channels 117, 131, 168, 169 etc)

After re-running the plugin, the channel will then appear in the entertainment region of the 28.2 UK Bouquet. However, as well as appearing in the entertainment region of the 28.2 UK Bouquet, the channel will also appear in the Entertainment Bouquet - which is what you were looking for.

ea.xlns
10-04-13, 09:06
Firstly this plugin is excellent and nearly does exactly what I want.

I have a suggestion folks and am sure this is possible, and would require instructions I guess:

I would like to have the 'HD Channels' as the first bouquet and I mean the original 'HD Channels' bouquet which is split up by the markers Entertainment, Lifestyle & Culture, Movies, and so on....I am not referring to the 'enable HD channels first' option as these merely gives you the regional HD channels first and then duplicates of the regional channels, so BBC One HD is both number 1 and number 6. Also this option is the 'Markers' of the other channel types (Entertainment, Lifestyle, etc).

Does anyone have a suggestion please?

Thanks

wezlyons
10-04-13, 11:00
When viewing the bouquet list on your box press menu, then choose 'enable move mode', this allows you to move each category into whatever order you want.
Press ok on the 'HD Channels' bouquet and move it to the top of your list.

If you disable 'generate original bouquets' (or words to that effect) in the autobouquets settings then the next time a scan takes place the bouquets will remain in the place where you put them.

ea.xlns
10-04-13, 11:04
When viewing the bouquet list on your box press menu, then choose 'enable move mode', this allows you to move each category into whatever order you want.
Press ok on the 'HD Channels' bouquet and move it to the top of your list.

If you disable 'generate original bouquets' (or words to that effect) in the autobouquets settings then the next time a scan takes place the bouquets will remain in the place where you put them.

I know this but then this disrupts the channel numbering and BBC1 becomes something like 71 and so on... I want the rest of the numbers not to be disrupted. In other words the 'HD Channels' bouquet needs to have 100 "channels" in there.

jordie
10-04-13, 13:40
Northern Ireland is the same setup as london with rtes if that helps

Hi,

Thanks

wezlyons
10-04-13, 16:06
I know this but then this disrupts the channel numbering and BBC1 becomes something like 71 and so on... I want the rest of the numbers not to be disrupted. In other words the 'HD Channels' bouquet needs to have 100 "channels" in there.
Personally I don't dont have the "main bouquet" and instead have the Entertainment bouquet first.
This means that BBC HD is channel 1 and ITV channel 3 e.t.c. as I'm not bothered about the Sky channel numbering.

To do what you want and keep the channel numbers the same I don't think is possible.

mickyblueys
10-04-13, 16:11
Firstly this plugin is excellent and nearly does exactly what I want.

I have a suggestion folks and am sure this is possible, and would require instructions I guess:

I would like to have the 'HD Channels' as the first bouquet and I mean the original 'HD Channels' bouquet which is split up by the markers Entertainment, Lifestyle & Culture, Movies, and so on....I am not referring to the 'enable HD channels first' option as these merely gives you the regional HD channels first and then duplicates of the regional channels, so BBC One HD is both number 1 and number 6. Also this option is the 'Markers' of the other channel types (Entertainment, Lifestyle, etc).

Does anyone have a suggestion please?

Thanks

If you follow my post #664. You can have this bouquet 2nd. The UK bouquet must go at the top. To keep original channel numbers I believe

uscool
10-04-13, 23:34
Hi, i tried the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel on dreamboxuk 2.1.2 on a DM800HD and it works fine and scans quick, only 1 issue when i click custom channel swap to yes, so i can get itv hd , channel 4 hd , channel 5 hd first, some reason the 101 - is BBC Alba ? even when i selected wmids hd ? when i turn off Custom Channel Swap . its correct bbc 1 wmids, but of course then dont get hd channels of itv , channel 4 and 5 ? anyone help ?

top plugin

Thanks

mickyblueys
11-04-13, 00:36
Hi, i tried the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel on dreamboxuk 2.1.2 on a DM800HD and it works fine and scans quick, only 1 issue when i click custom channel swap to yes, so i can get itv hd , channel 4 hd , channel 5 hd first, some reason the 101 - is BBC Alba ? even when i selected wmids hd ? when i turn off Custom Channel Swap . its correct bbc 1 wmids, but of course then dont get hd channels of itv , channel 4 and 5 ? anyone help ?

top plugin

Thanks

Read my post number #659

neil0129
11-04-13, 09:25
hi, been using this plugin it for months now, works great.
Just having 1 problem I hope someone can help me with. I have added some channels (mtv trax, irish ones) using the supplement file. This worked as expected, i added them to spare numbers 992-995.
I then wanted to swap these channels. I edited the custom text file, and for example added the line 168=992. But this did not work. The custom swap worked fine for channels 101-105, they swapped no problem, but none of the supplement added channels would move, they stayed in the 992-995 area.
What am i doing wrong?

Alanp
11-04-13, 15:37
That part I know it's easy.

Press tv on remote, highlight the hd bouquet press menu, enable move move.by pressing ok. Press ok on the hd bouquet it will go highlight red.cursor the bouquet to the position you want then press ok again. It is moved now.

Now you go to autobouquets plugin press menu again and change "make default bouquets" to no.

There you're done!

When I do it this way it affects the sky numbering ie 501 is no longer sky news HD plus most of the others are affected too

mickyblueys
11-04-13, 15:41
What are your settings?

Alanp
11-04-13, 18:01
HDBouquet Selected
NIT Scan Selected
Parental Not Selected
Custom Selected
Numbered Not Selected
Placeholder Selected
Default Not Selected
FTA only Not Selected

mickyblueys
11-04-13, 18:26
Unselect hd bouquet first

Alanp
11-04-13, 20:19
Unselect hd bouquet first

Looks like its worked thanks for your help

chaser
12-04-13, 13:22
hi, been using this plugin it for months now, works great.
Just having 1 problem I hope someone can help me with. I have added some channels (mtv trax, irish ones) using the supplement file. This worked as expected, i added them to spare numbers 992-995.
I then wanted to swap these channels. I edited the custom text file, and for example added the line 168=992. But this did not work. The custom swap worked fine for channels 101-105, they swapped no problem, but none of the supplement added channels would move, they stayed in the 992-995 area.
What am i doing wrong?
From what I've been able to establish, you can only do a swap if channels already exist in both locations. I'm guessing that no channel exists on 168 which is the reason for it failing. If this is the case, then just modify your supplement.txt file to add the channel in location 168 (00a8) instead of location 992 (03e0).

selondoner
12-04-13, 16:21
Ive tried reading through the thread but cant find a specific answer to this question so hope people dont mind me asking.

Ive created my own bouquet (based on Mr Mister settings) with channels in a custom order.

Is there anyway of using this fine app to simply update these rather than create brand new bouquets? Dont mind a bit of leg work to do what I want to do.

Larry-G
12-04-13, 21:52
Ive tried reading through the thread but cant find a specific answer to this question so hope people dont mind me asking.

Ive created my own bouquet (based on Mr Mister settings) with channels in a custom order.

Is there anyway of using this fine app to simply update these rather than create brand new bouquets? Dont mind a bit of leg work to do what I want to do.

No this will not update your existing bouquet but create its own while keeping the original intact.

selondoner
13-04-13, 00:39
Cool. Thanks phoenix. Not one for me maybe.

filman
16-04-13, 20:36
I have this plugin on DM 8000 openpli image, how can I make the new update? I have the version from August from last year. Thank you

abu baniaz
16-04-13, 21:01
I have this plugin on DM 8000 openpli image, how can I make the new update? I have the version from August from last year. Thank you

Post 1 has both the old version and 01/03/2013 version.

flash2004
17-04-13, 19:56
This plugin is amazing. Great job by LraiZer....
Just a minor annoyance is how do you get rid of all the empty slots. e.g. there is an empty space between 116-BBC Four and 118-ITVHD2. similarly there are loads of other empty spaces between 167 and 170 etc...

judge
17-04-13, 20:01
This plugin is amazing. Great job by LraiZer....
Just a minor annoyance is how do you get rid of all the empty slots. e.g. there is an empty space between 116-BBC Four and 118-ITVHD2. similarly there are loads of other empty spaces between 167 and 170 etc...

there should be a use pli place holders type option in the plugins settings.
Try that.

flash2004
17-04-13, 20:05
there should be a use pli place holders type option in the plugins settings.
Try that.

many thanks, that sorted it..

milkybar1983
18-04-13, 14:44
I am having trouble with this plugin. I can do a scan and it finishes without any errors and all the channels work fine. But when I download the bouquets into dreamboxedit - make changes and transfer back all the channels are greyed out and it says cannot tune :(

Its like dreamboxedit is changing the satellite.xml maybe?

twol
18-04-13, 15:42
I am having trouble with this plugin. I can do a scan and it finishes without any errors and all the channels work fine. But when I download the bouquets into dreamboxedit - make changes and transfer back all the channels are greyed out and it says cannot tune :(

Its like dreamboxedit is changing the satellite.xml maybe?
What sort of changes are you doing? It works for me using DBE.

milkybar1983
18-04-13, 15:43
What sort of changes are you doing? It works for me using DBE.

deleting the sections I don't want like religious etc.

twol
18-04-13, 15:48
This is a great plugin and has worked from day 1 without any problems until last night:confused:
This morning, I had no channels and basically all the tables were screwed. Last log from LraiZer,s plugin showed that the plugin had not finished updating but had obviously ended - I manually rescanned and everything is now Ok, reran plugin which completed OK.

Anybody seen anything similar?.?.

mickyblueys
18-04-13, 15:49
You don't have to use dbe for that you can use remote and delete.

But it sounds like you're dbe settings are wrong.

milkybar1983
18-04-13, 17:05
You don't have to use dbe for that you can use remote and delete.

But it sounds like you're dbe settings are wrong.

would still like to have a backup in DBE, settings are just default - running latest version

Does there have to be a full channel scan done before running autobuoquets for it to work?

Alanp
18-04-13, 17:41
would still like to have a backup in DBE, settings are just default - running latest version

Does there have to be a full channel scan done before running autobuoquets for it to work?

you should be able to just scan one transponder then it should work

milkybar1983
18-04-13, 18:58
you should be able to just scan one transponder then it should work

OK its getting stuck on this now:

http://i.imgur.com/EEAV9OV.jpg

tried 3 times

abu baniaz
18-04-13, 19:14
Have you disabled the script checking?

milkybar1983
18-04-13, 19:28
Have you disabled the script checking?

get this with script checking disabled:

http://i.imgur.com/UrhqYtv.jpg

twol
18-04-13, 19:53
get this with script checking disabled:

http://i.imgur.com/UrhqYtv.jpg

You need to run a full manual scan on yoour tuner(s) deleting anything that was there... Your tables are screwed or were never there

milkybar1983
18-04-13, 21:17
ok just started again with clean flash,

1. did full scan - 940 channels
2. installed latest AB plugin and did full scan - no errors and all channels sorted
3. rebooted and all channels greyed out with 'check tuner configuration'

Didn't even touch DBedit :(

Larry-G
18-04-13, 21:20
ok just started again with clean flash,

1. did full scan - 940 channels
2. installed latest AB plugin and did full scan - no errors and all channels sorted
3. rebooted and all channels greyed out with 'check tuner configuration'

Didn't even touch DBedit :(

Dont know if your aware but ABM does not require you to scan any thing prior to running it unlike this plugin

milkybar1983
18-04-13, 21:25
Dont know if your aware but ABM does not require you to scan any thing prior to running it unlike this plugin

tried with and without, I think its because AB is changing the name of 28.2 in satellites.xml

Larry-G
18-04-13, 21:28
tried with and without, I think its because AB is changing the name of 28.2 in satellites.xml

Have you compared the satellites.xml file from the box before and after running AB or ABM to see if it does write any new data to it or not ??.

milkybar1983
18-04-13, 21:30
[QUOTE=pheonix;208925]Have you compared the satellites.xml file from the box before and after running AB or ABM to see if it does write any new data to it or not ??.

ah its not, only on my version after DBedit import - sorry for confusion

Larry-G
18-04-13, 21:43
as far as i'm aware AMB does not write any data to the satellites.xml file i'm assuming this is the same as with AB ??.

milkybar1983
18-04-13, 21:44
whats AMB?

also what does the option for NIT scan mean?

Larry-G
18-04-13, 21:51
ABM = AutoBouquetsMaker

It's our own plugin built directly into the ViX image and can be accessed from Menu> Setup> Service Searching> AutoBouquetsMaker.

tomthebomb1968
18-04-13, 21:57
Phoenix is correct no scan required with ABM.. I set my mates duo up on Saturday last and thought I did have to but ran it anyway to be sure. Brought in the channels in less than a minute.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Larry-G
18-04-13, 22:03
Phoenix is correct no scan required with ABM.. I set my mates duo up on Saturday last and thought I did have to but ran it anyway to be sure. Brought in the channels in less than a minute.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

yup i always set mine up strait after setting up the receiver as there is no need for a scan prior, were also looking at integrating it directly into the FIW = first install wizard, along with the usual tuner setup.

jordie
21-04-13, 18:21
any handy way of putting bbc1 - c5 in hd at the beginning

rossi2000
21-04-13, 18:29
use hd swap option in the setup of the plugin?

mickyblueys
21-04-13, 19:49
use hd swap option in the setup of the plugin?

That way does work, but that also screws up the order from original sky order,
If you want to keep sly order and hd first you are better off using the custom.txt file in the plugin

Read my post #659 from earlier. This is best solution

Larry-G
22-04-13, 06:42
That way does work, but that also screws up the order from original sky order,
If you want to keep sly order and hd first you are better off using the custom.txt file in the plugin

Read my post #659 from earlier. This is best solution

Thats a area where ABM works great with no additional tinkering needed, just select HD swap and forget about it.

mickyblueys
22-04-13, 15:35
Thats a area where ABM works great with no additional tinkering needed, just select HD swap and forget about it.

Granted yes, but there is areas where it is lacking functionality, unfortunately.

Larry-G
22-04-13, 15:38
Granted yes, but there is areas where it is lacking functionality, unfortunately.

I absolutely agree yes, while they may appear the same they are in truth very different animals and both have areas in which they excel and lack in comparison to each other.

There however is nothing wrong in pointing out where one may be better suited over the other for different users.

chaser
22-04-13, 17:40

...unless you live in Scotland, in which case channel position 103 becomes blank because STVHD (or ITV1 HD) doesn't exist at channel position 178. You can of course modify a file to avoid this happening, but that requires an element of tinkering :p

Larry-G
22-04-13, 18:24
...unless you live in Scotland, in which case channel position 103 becomes blank because STVHD (or ITV1 HD) doesn't exist at channel position 178. You can of course modify a file to avoid this happening, but that requires an element of tinkering :p

as has been said many times, ABM follows the sky channel line up, we cant exactly be held accountable because Scotland dont have a regional HD variation of the STV channel yet.

Larry-G
22-04-13, 18:27
as has been said many times, ABM follows the sky channel line up, we cant exactly be held accountable because Scotland dont have a regional HD variation of the STV channel yet.

in fact if you look at the screenshot i uploaded there are Two channels there which dont have HD versions and that does not throw out the sky uk numbering.

chaser
22-04-13, 18:30

Which is fine, but the hd swap script of ABM just blindly assumes that each region has a HD channel at 178, which is wrong. All I was doing was pointing out that for some, tinkering is necessary. No big deal, but necessary none the less if we want to keep the sky numbering with HD swap.

chaser
22-04-13, 18:47
in fact if you look at the screenshot i uploaded there are Two channels there which dont have HD versions and that does not throw out the sky uk numbering.

Yes. ABM isn't attempting to swap channels 110 or 115, which is great. But for Scotland it is trying to swap 103 with 178, which leaves us with a blank channel 103. Since the Sky lineup doesn't include a channel at 178 in Scotland, in my opinion the HD swap script shouldn't be trying to swap 103 with 108. Easy fixed by removing the channel swap from one of the files, but this requires tinkering.

twol
23-04-13, 16:50
Gone Again!!
For the 2nd time, I have found that after the 01.00 morning update all the channels on my main receiver (Xtrend ET9200) are greyed out and I have to rescan all satellite channels to get everything back.
Any one any ideas of the problem? It would appear that the tables have been screwed up, the plugin can not read the Service description Table or access the PID's

The only potential conflict is that there may be a remote channel stream running at the time from my ET9200 to the ET5000, so I guess one of teh sat cards would be potentially locked.:eek:

Rob van der Does
23-04-13, 17:51
A stream is handled the same as a recording, so depending on settings streams can indeed correctly 'grey out' channels.

twol
23-04-13, 21:10
A stream is handled the same as a recording, so depending on settings streams can indeed correctly 'grey out' channels.
The problem seems to be that with a "slave" system streaming from my ET9200, when the plugin runs it fails at some point and screws up the channel tables such that I have a msg that says tuner problem check status of setup.
The only way round is to manually re-scan deleting the current dbase at the start of the tuner scan.

Rob van der Does
23-04-13, 21:55
..... when the plugin runs......
What plugin?

twol
23-04-13, 22:26
What plugin?

Lraizers autobouquet:)

judge
23-04-13, 22:35
long shot, have you done a full scan today so? if so, reboot the box now & see if the plugin creates the same issue on it's next run.

other than that, as Rob says, tuners could be tied up on streaming, have you devices streaming that aren't freeing up the tuner properly when finished?

twol
24-04-13, 10:29
long shot, have you done a full scan today so? if so, reboot the box now & see if the plugin creates the same issue on it's next run.

other than that, as Rob says, tuners could be tied up on streaming, have you devices streaming that aren't freeing up the tuner properly when finished?

I have tried scans both with and without the remote receiver streaming and can not break the system.
Guess I will manually scan for the moment, not a big deal.

buzzkillingtonl
25-04-13, 00:28
yes, i have just tried republic of Ireland hd with latest test script for the autobouquets plugin and all is fine! the entertainment bouquet contains itv2 hd,itv3 hd,itv4 hd,itv1+1,itv1 hd,itv2+1,itv3+1,itv4+1,itv2,itv3,itv4.
maybe you are not using the latest test script or you are using the vix version that does not add these channels?

I'm using "enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel.rar" with the region set to "Republic of Ireland HD" and I
am not seeing the above channels in the EPG. Am I doing something wrong?

LraiZer
25-04-13, 16:54
I'm using "enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel.rar" with the region set to "Republic of Ireland HD" and I
am not seeing the above channels in the EPG. Am I doing something wrong? no, you are not doing anything wrong. ROI does not have ITV channels as default in its epg. i coded them to be included in the old script version of the plugin, but this was not carried over to latest binary version of the plugin. these channels will again be coded to be included into ROI area selection in the next version. here is a patched 201303010205 version for you to test with for now.

just drop the relevant patched autobouquet file for your box into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/ folder to overwrite the old autobouquets file.
running plugin again should now also add all itv channels to ROI area selections.

buzzkillington1
25-04-13, 22:50
Thanks, that worked brilliantly. I have one feature suggestion, could you make the inclusion of some of the
bouquets optional? e.g, the box office, religion, and shopping bouquets.

LraiZer
25-04-13, 23:28
that feature already exists.

in AutoBouquets settings, turn "Make Default Bouquets" option = NO

delete your box office, religion, and shopping bouquets using your remote.
these bouquets will now not be included next time you run AutoBouquets.

wrenxz
28-04-13, 15:42
Can some one help me please? I have a VU+ Solo box and I have currently downloaded the file " enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel " file. How do i install this? I am currently running the latest ViX image and I know how to FTP to the box. Its just the the file has so many folders i i dont know which directory to place them in. I will be using Sly uk and i already have every thing else set up, am i right in thinking this program will auto update the channel frequency if any thing changes? i just need the program for that and adding new channels...

Thanks for help in advance....

Larry-G
28-04-13, 15:49
I will be using Sly uk and i already have every thing else set up, am i right in thinking this program will auto update the channel frequency if any thing changes? i just need the program for that and adding new channels...

Thanks for help in advance....

yes but then again so will the built in ABM plugin already in the ViX image.

mickyblueys
01-05-13, 16:54
Can anybody using this plugin confirm they have TLC HD on channel 125.

I am unable to pick it up on either of my duo's and was wondering if it was down to this plugin or not?

I can receive the sd channel and +1 channel, just not the HD.

LraiZer
01-05-13, 17:48
what version are you using?
what is in your autobouquets log file?
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquets.log

#POS 125 #EPG 3812 #807:f34:19 #NDS TLC HD
#POS 195 #EPG 5451 #90b:ccde:1 #NDS TLC+1
#POS 239 #EPG 5450 #7d9:1859:1 #NDS TLC

just ran latest version from POST #732 (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=209937&viewfull=1#post209937) for:
Tyne HD
Tees HD

both areas tested grab all 3 TLC variants and put them in their correct epg postions just fine!
all other new channel changes are also detected fine too.

check you are not using any of these channel new postions AND/OR epg_id's for these new channels in your custom.txt or supplemental.txt files?

abu baniaz
01-05-13, 17:52
Can anybody using this plugin confirm they have TLC HD on channel 125.

I am unable to pick it up on either of my duo's and was wondering if it was down to this plugin or not?

I can receive the sd channel and +1 channel, just not the HD.

On 125 here.

mickyblueys
01-05-13, 18:25
I'm not using latest version, I'm using 21st Feb version.
My custom txt file is not using 125.

mickyblueys
01-05-13, 18:31
I'm not using a supplemental file.
In my log I have the info for 195 and 239 tlc channels, but nothing for 125.

abu baniaz
01-05-13, 18:40
As you are not using the latest version, could you try it and see if it has TLC HD on 125?

chaser
01-05-13, 18:48
I'm not using latest version, I'm using 21st Feb version.
My custom txt file is not using 125.

I'm using the 1st March version, and picking up TLC HD on channel 125 no problem. Perhaps worth updating to a later version and trying again.

...or is it possible you're doing something with the 'Use HD first' option?

mickyblueys
01-05-13, 18:49
In the middle of doing it now, will report back

abu baniaz
01-05-13, 18:56
I'm using the 1st March version, and picking up TLC HD on channel 125 no problem. Perhaps worth updating to a later version and trying again.

...or is it possible you're doing something with the 'Use HD first' option?

I tried with and without the hd first option, pulled it in on 125 on both runs.

mickyblueys
01-05-13, 19:03
Ok 1st March version sorted it, cheers!

rizla13
26-05-13, 10:34
Hi guys

I was using the latest version on this plugin and was working fine

All of a sudden i get an error when it runs now

This is the error i get. I have deleted the plugin and re-installed it but same error

By the way i am always zapped on a 28.2 channel before i start it

All help appreciated.

abu baniaz
26-05-13, 11:02
I have just run it, no such error. My version is 01/03/2013, what version is yours? (Press blue button)

Larry-G
26-05-13, 11:07
check to see if you can access the plugin feeds or do a opkg update via telnet.

then read this

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?19472-AntiVirus-protection-for-the-VU-Duo&highlight=wget