Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How to Install CCcam/MGCamd/Others on Duo/Solo/Uno/ET9000/ET5000/ET6000 ViX

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    just download in yr case

CCcam.2.2.1
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    Download the exact one that is mentioned in the tutorial. It uses the latest version.
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Title
    Thanks
    Good evening!
    Just loaded vix 2.2 onto my brand new Xtrend ET 5000, and everything“s been peachy except for the mgcamd not working.
    It installed right away, and it starts up just fine when rebooted, but I don“t get a picture.
    I know with certainty, that my newcamd.list is accurate, so that leaves the mg_cfg.
    I“d be ever so grateful, if anyone that got mgcamd working on the Xtrend ould like to share their mg_cfg.

Thank you in advance!

//Korpen

Title
    Thanks
    anyone know how to make the mgcamd stay active all the time? i have to restart the cam quite a lot..i dont have the same issue on my other vu+ box it just seems that this one is being very tempremental...must be time of the month for it

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    few people have mentioned changing the box type in the mgcamd config file from 00 to 06 i think. i dont use it so not sure but if you do a search on the forum, the information is there
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks will give that a go, thick 6 is the dreambox in the config file so maybe better.

thanks as always punisher

Title
    Thanks
    Hi,

Need a hand with this.

Got a Vu+ Solo working very well with CCcam 2.2.1 using the files from this thread. However, I have been recommended by payserver to try Mgcamd for better performance, so I downloaded 1.35a (from page 1 of this thread again) and installed as usual. Put config files [mgcamd config.zip] downloaded from http://www.filecrop.com/mgcamd-config.html in /usr/keys, input server information and changed box type from 00 to 06.

But it doesn't work. Same payserver works fine with CCcam so I can't understand where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks for your help

Title
    Thanks
    I have afew questions about the vu+uno . I want to flash it with the latest vix image is there anything i need todo before i flash as i read on another form something about having flash kernal first ? I want to run cccam and mgcamd I know how to install the cams but dont know where to put the c:/n: lines as i have been told they are different config files and dont come with the cams when installed Where can i get both config files and where do i put them. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dean_m View Post
    I have afew questions about the vu+uno . I want to flash it with the latest vix image is there anything i need todo before i flash as i read on another form something about having flash kernal first ? I want to run cccam and mgcamd I know how to install the cams but dont know where to put the c:/n: lines as i have been told they are different config files and dont come with the cams when installed Where can i get both config files and where do i put them. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    you need to go back and read the rules you agreed to when you set up the account.

Code:
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?2
    3. Emulator config's can be discussed ONLY to use Official subscription cards in a members receiver.

3a. NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN!
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Thank you

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rikesh View Post
    Hi,

Need a hand with this.

Got a Vu+ Solo working very well with CCcam 2.2.1 using the files from this thread. However, I have been recommended by payserver to try Mgcamd for better performance, so I downloaded 1.35a (from page 1 of this thread again) and installed as usual. Put config files [mgcamd config.zip] downloaded from http://www.filecrop.com/mgcamd-config.html in /usr/keys, input server information and changed box type from 00 to 06.

But it doesn't work. Same payserver works fine with CCcam so I can't understand where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks for your help
    Solved this problem using Mgcamd 1.38 from: http://linuxsat-support.com/mgcamd-f...html#post34305

I would recommend these files are added to page 1 of this thread! No need to change box type either, they've fixed this in 1.38.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Downloading CCcam 2.3.0

Hi,

I am trying to get CCcam 2.3.0 from 4shared but it doesn't work. I tried several times but it's really slow and it stops after a little while ( it's still there at 15% after 30 mins) or it stops before it gets to 100%. I tried the torrent file but it doesn't seem to work at all.

Is there another site from where I can download it?

G

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    I have just tried it this very second and its working fine mate.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman View Post
    I have just tried it this very second and its working fine mate.
    I tried it too and this time it worked at the first try. Maybe there was a kink in the 'tubes somewhere (for two days?).

Thanks,
    G

Title
    Thanks
    hi.

I`m using ET6000.

at first, when I want to connect to my box via filezila it does`n connect.

What is the user and password for my box?I did not edit anything.

Here are the settings which I have assigned...

IP : 192.168.0.9
    Subnet : 255.255.255.0
    DNS1: 8.8.8.8
    DNS2: 4.2.2.4
    gateway: is my pc`s ip >> 192.168.0.1
    user : root
    pass : password ( I even tried empty field )
    Port: 21

But in the end it says unable to connect.

Thanks in advanced

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast