all, i have battled with this for some time. prior to vu+ i have 3 years of experience in dm800 and have always used inadyn. yet i am still not happy. what i siad initially is not true. inadyn is not by default on the vix image. my guess here is that when i installed the ipk supplied by skin the inadyn files were imported to the necessary directories. so the inadyn.conf file was in the /etc/ directory. now i really want this to work, but for starters the ipk inadyn file does not do what is required. likewise the other option of loading inadyn and inadyn_script does not work. i have crashed my vu+ so many times trying to get this right as its a great plugin. so i accept no credit. i'm using vix 1.1 (what an image) and nothing suggested on this forum currently corrects the inadyn conundrum.

what i did do was prove hat it was possible to get inadyn to work on a working image but every time i reboot the box it hangs. so i'm sorry, as of yet i have not solved this problem. what i find is strange is that when i remove all the files and executable commands the box sill wont boot under the vix image. simply weird.

bottom line. inadyn is a hugely important plugin and i really hope that vix can supply this as a workable downloadable solution. my knowledge (be it some years at linux) is not good enough to get this solution to work manually.