Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2 - 11/06/2011 - Discussion

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsat View Post
    Sorry there will be also a new bug with Shoutcast ! After installing Shoutcast in the ViX 2.2 image, Shoutcast is missing in the BlueButton (Applications)
    have you looked in the plugins menu to see if its there, presuming it installed properly. otherwise the title of your reply is very misleading.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

ESM
    For a few weeks now the weather plugin all of a sudden is no longer under the blue button (in PLi, so also in VIX now). I only find it in the apps section.

ESM
    Two more bugs:

Shoutcast installs, but after installing and exit it says Shoutcast is not available (something about ´name´)

Netcast gives a green screen after installing and trying to run. Crashlog included.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dvsat
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    have you looked in the plugins menu to see if its there, presuming it installed properly
    Ofcours, I'll know
    After installing, there is no Shoutcast in the Extension//BlueButton apps..
    As soon you go to the applicationmenu (after a boot), the message will be; "not available Extensions/Shoutcast ('name')''

Title
    Thanks
    Just a small one, had a crash and green screen loop after installing IrishChris' retro skin.
    Crashlog attached

Actually thats the wrong log I'll find the correct one and repost it shortly.
    Last edited by banie01; 12-06-11 at 17:09.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    also dont forget people, where possible, fill out your username and email details in the new logs manager app within VIX 2.2, and use this to send the logs directly to andy as-well as posting them in the post. this way he can keep you upto date with a fix for your problem etc. and he gets the logs quicker without having to go through dozens of posts looking for them.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi everyone ive installed vix 2.2 but sadly i get this error so iam going to hve to go back to 2.1 for now
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    U got one error and so u go back to 2.1? I dont get that. That error shouldnt give u any problems anyway.
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Title
    Thanks
    Iam going back to 2.1 until i can find out what the issue is with 2.2,lets be honest would you want that popping up on your screen every few minutes spoiling your viewing?Just to add the problem is gone back on 2.1 so ideas on how to resolve would be appreciated
    Last edited by jcm193; 12-06-11 at 17:49.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher View Post
    U got one error and so u go back to 2.1? I dont get that. That error shouldnt give u any problems anyway.
    and people wonder why we dont rush releases when every one is yelping for them.

cant please every one mate.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Yes i understand where your coming from pheonix,iam just saying there is a problem for me,i know that everyone has worked really hard on this and previous images and i like many others appreciate it. Iam just offering some feedback and telling you guys what I need to do to continue with my excellent vix experience at this time
    Last edited by jcm193; 12-06-11 at 18:07.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcm193 View Post
    lets be honest would you want that popping up on your screen every few minutes spoiling your viewing?
    No, but we've had it as beta testers... As pheonix said, ppl moan wanting image releasd asap, but when its releases with minor little bugs like that, they're not happy... Bedt thing would be to stick with the image, and help us find the problem when it does occur...

Sent with Tapatalk
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

dnme
    Here's three threads I posted recently, 2 bugs and 1 request.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-MyTube-Plugin
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-Bug-ZAP-event
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...uest-Quick-Zap

Fees a bit like I'm talking to myself. There are so many forums on here that I don't know where to post anymore

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dnme View Post
    Here's three threads I posted recently, 2 bugs and 1 request.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-MyTube-Plugin
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-Bug-ZAP-event
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...uest-Quick-Zap

Fees a bit like I'm talking to myself. There are so many forums on here that I don't know where to post anymore
    your not talking to your self, your posts have been noted but also submit any logs via the logs manager within VIX 2.2 it self. this way andy gets them directly but remember to fill in your username and email address prior to sending them.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pooface View Post
    No, but we've had it as beta testers... As pheonix said, ppl moan wanting image releasd asap, but when its releases with minor little bugs like that, they're not happy... Bedt thing would be to stick with the image, and help us find the problem when it does occur...

Sent with Tapatalk
    I could not agree with you more pooface and i would love to try and fix any bugs on the images but i know my limitations and i would not know where to start,all i can do is let you know if there are problems.
    Last edited by jcm193; 12-06-11 at 18:26.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast