I a little stuck with my new ET6000, picture quality. I have found that the HD picture is very good but the SD is very poor. I have the setting as 1080i played about with the Video enhancement setting, turned of video enhancement on the TV LG 47inch LED. Also downloaded the auto resolution plugin which has not made much of a difference.

I know that its not the best picture it can be because when I plug the old box (AZbox Premium HD) the picture HD & SD is excellent. Love all the other things on the box, VIX image is the ONE, speed is lightning quick but the SD image is very poor.

The picture in SD is not sharp at all. Looks like you are looking through a tinted galss. The writing (logo and feed along the bottom) on the news channels look very pixelated. I would have to say its worst then the Sly box.

I have been told that this could be because I have a LED TV and E2 boxes work best with plasma TVs. Apparently the SD image with Enigma boxes is not very good on LCD or LED TVs. I just need to check if this could be the case.

I have heard many people says the image is excellent but what type of TVs do you have? Does anyone have a LED which has good SD picture? Is there any setting I should tinker with to try and fix this. Not sure what all the picture settings change.

Need to decide if I keep the box so want to find out if it can be fixed or I go back the the Az.

Many thanks