Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ViX Team ET9x00 Image v2.3 -07/12/2011

Title
    Thanks
    Hi , guys, finally , my favorite Image, works like a charm! thx guys!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toxic For This Useful Post:

bassethound (09-12-11),Larry-G (09-12-11)

Title
    Thanks
    very good image, thanks a lot! but I have a problem with my dvbt usb stick. it has chipset it9135. I was download drivers from server. after install and reboot, I have file "dvb-usb-it9135.ko" in /lib/modules/3.1.0/kernel/drivers/media/d
    vb/dvb-usb. then I was transfer firmware "dvb-usb-it9135.fw" in lib/firmware, give right 755. everything seams good, I can get epg data from dvb-t transponder, but no signal and no picture. and ofcourse, no dvb-t tuner in tuner list.
    here what I get from dmesg:
    dvb-usb: found a 'ITEtech USB2.0 DVB-T Recevier' in cold state, will try to load
    a firmware
    dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-it9135.fw'
    IT9135: This is IT9135 chip v1
    IT9135: ~~~ .Fw file only include Omega1 firmware, Scripts1&2!!
    IT9135: =========================================
    IT9135: DRIVER_RELEASE_VERSION: v11.08.02.1
    IT9135: FW_RELEASE_VERSION: V1_0_26_2
    IT9135: API_RELEASE_VERSION: 203.20110426.0
    IT9135: it9135_device_init success!!
    dvb-usb: found a 'ITEtech USB2.0 DVB-T Recevier' in warm state.
    dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.
    DVB: registering new adapter (ITEtech USB2.0 DVB-T Recevier)
    DVB: registering adapter 1 frontend 0 (IT9135 USB DVB-T)...
    dvb-usb: ITEtech USB2.0 DVB-T Recevier successfully initialized and connected.
    usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_it9135

on pli image 3.1.0. everything works fine. please help me cause without dvb-t usb working, I cant use this wondeful image.

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by halflife View Post
    very good image, thanks a lot! but I have a problem with my dvbt usb stick. it has chipset it9135. I was download drivers from server. after install and reboot, I have file "dvb-usb-it9135.ko" in /lib/modules/3.1.0/kernel/drivers/media/d
    ahere what I get from dmesg:
    dvb-usb: found a 'ITEtech USB2.0 DVB-T Recevier' in cold state, will try to load
    a firmware
    dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-it9135.fw'
    IT9135: This is IT9135 chip v1
    IT9135: ~~~ .Fw file only include Omega1 firmware, Scripts1&2!!
    IT9135: DRIVER_RELEASE_VERSION: v11.08.02.1
    IT9135: FW_RELEASE_VERSION: V1_0_26_2
    IT9135: API_RELEASE_VERSION: 203.20110426.0
    IT9135: it9135_device_init success!!
    dvb-usb: found a 'ITEtech USB2.0 DVB-T Recevier' in warm state.
    dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.
    DVB: registering new adapter (ITEtech USB2.0 DVB-T Recevier)
    DVB: registering adapter 1 frontend 0 (IT9135 USB DVB-T)...
    dvb-usb: ITEtech USB2.0 DVB-T Recevier successfully initialized and connected.
    usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_it9135

on pli image 3.1.0. everything works fine. please help me cause without dvb-t usb working, I cant use this wondeful image.
    to install the usb tuner helper

Code:
    opkg install usbtunerhelper
    and reboot
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Thanks
    How can I edit the path of picons to usb

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    Just move them over to your usb path /picons and delete them from whereva else they may be stored. The image will auto detect it
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher View Post
    Just move them over to your usb path /picons and delete them from whereva else they may be stored. The image will auto detect it
    Correct, and make sure not to leave the empty picon-folder behind.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Thanks
    opkg install usbtunerhelper
    that's it! now everything works fine

9. The Following User Says Thank You to halflife For This Useful Post:

andyblac (10-12-11)

Title
    Thanks
    I was some bug in plugin cccam.info. when I start it, box cant receive any command from remote ( forbidden sign ). only solution is restart e2 with telnet command or with web interface

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by halflife View Post
    I was some bug in plugin cccam.info. when I start it, box cant receive any command from remote ( forbidden sign ). only solution is restart e2 with telnet command or with web interface
    I tried CCCamInfo, but couldn't reproduce it.
    As you speak about a plugin: is your problem with the CCCamInfo that was on the box by default, or did you install a plugin yourself? If the latter is the case: don't.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob van der Does For This Useful Post:

Torsven (10-12-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Dear Buddies,

I hereby appreciate all your efforts regarding image improvement and I'm pretty grateful that you guys support ET9000,

I've first flashed new BootLoader '' ET9X00 '' & then flashed the new Image , Everything is perfect upon restarting the box,

When I restart the box (but not Enigima) or deep-standby and then try to turn it on ,, It wouldn't boot , couple of blue blinking on the power button and then ET9X00 will appear on the front LCD-display and I'll just have the first Linux-tv logo as a video signal , The Box wouldn't boot-up and I need to re-flash the Image(2.3) again in order to boot the box ,,, the box works in order as long as I don't shut it down , and every time I need to turn it on to boot the box I have to flash the new vix image .

Therefore I would be thankful of you could assist me resolving the fault of the box (or image/bootloader) , I've also tried to downgrade the bootloader
    & image to et9000 & 2.21 but failed.

Any idea ,technical help , suggestion or advisement will be of course highly appreciated .

Thank you beforehand.

Regards

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob van der Does View Post
    I tried CCCamInfo, but couldn't reproduce it.
    As you speak about a plugin: is your problem with the CCCamInfo that was on the box by default, or did you install a plugin yourself? If the latter is the case: don't.
    I was try with cccaminfo that was in box by default

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Torsven View Post
    Dear Buddies,

I hereby appreciate all your efforts regarding image improvement and I'm pretty grateful that you guys support ET9000,

I've first flashed new BootLoader '' ET9X00 '' & then flashed the new Image , Everything is perfect upon restarting the box,

When I restart the box (but not Enigima) or deep-standby and then try to turn it on ,, It wouldn't boot , couple of blue blinking on the power button and then ET9X00 will appear on the front LCD-display and I'll just have the first Linux-tv logo as a video signal , The Box wouldn't boot-up and I need to re-flash the Image(2.3) again in order to boot the box ,,, the box works in order as long as I don't shut it down , and every time I need to turn it on to boot the box I have to flash the new vix image .

Therefore I would be thankful of you could assist me resolving the fault of the box (or image/bootloader) , I've also tried to downgrade the bootloader
    & image to et9000 & 2.21 but failed.

Any idea ,technical help , suggestion or advisement will be of course highly appreciated .

Thank you beforehand.

Regards
    When it doesn't boot up, can you still ftp or telnet in to the box?

As part of your setup, have you installed any plugins?! From feeds or manually?!

What happens if you just flash the image, then don't do anything else at all after the wizard. Then, do a deep standby or restart of the box, and see if you still have the problem...
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pooface For This Useful Post:

Torsven (10-12-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Any news about my channel switching with numbers? I sent that logs you asked Can you confirm it's some bug or should I reflash my box or something?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aslain For This Useful Post:

Torsven (10-12-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pooface View Post
    When it doesn't boot up, can you still ftp or telnet in to the box?

As part of your setup, have you installed any plugins?! From feeds or manually?!

What happens if you just flash the image, then don't do anything else at all after the wizard. Then, do a deep standby or restart of the box, and see if you still have the problem...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the quick response,

When it doesn't boot-up I can't do anything except flashing the image and when I flash the image using USB then it's feasible to telnet or ftp the box

unless I shut it down . so any solution to install or re-install an appropriate boot-loader using telnet after flashing image and before shuttin down the box ?

First time I flashed the image,then ftp using ccc or dcc and then installed couple of plugins and uploaded the channel list ,, but afterwards

I found out the compatibility issues may be concern , thus I just flashed the image and didn't install ANYTHING but following the wizard and scanning services(for the 2nd,3rd,4th times image-flashing) and still have the same problem .

I tried couple of times doing flashing the image and box boots properly as long as I do not shut it down works well. I have a 2TB WD-Green SATA installed as well .

I'd be so glad to provide more details if required .

Thank you again for the kind assistance .

Best Regards.

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aslain View Post
    Any news about my channel switching with numbers? I sent that logs you asked Can you confirm it's some bug or should I reflash my box or something?
    did you not get my PM ?
    D I S C L A I M E R

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast