Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vu+ duo stream your box via Internet from anywhere in the world

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    using the program from no-ip DUC is says its updated btw just wondering are you using the latest vix image ? Vu Duo ViX 2.3 (Linux 3.1.1) 25-12-2011
    thats the one im using
    Yeah thats the one im using as well, did you change the new default http port from 8080 to 80 ?

What happens when you try to access it through Direct Streaming (LAN) mode ?

Title
    Thanks
    i'm on the lastest image too, have you run the system update on your vuduo?
    have you entered your anadyn dns into the vu duo?
    Last edited by cboy; 04-01-12 at 22:52.

Title
    Thanks
    using the program from no-ip DUC is says its updated btw just wondering are you using the latest vix image ? Vu Duo ViX 2.3 (Linux 3.1.1) 25-12-2011
    thats the one im using
    I just checked something thereto be sure, was your VPN showing connected ?? I just removed my no-ip Dyndns address from general settings, made sure my VPN was connected and it worked, because using it in VPN mode is like being connected to your LAN

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DJS View Post
    Yeah thats the one im using as well, did you change the new default http port from 8080 to 80 ?

What happens when you try to access it through Direct Streaming (LAN) mode ?
    yep i changed the port and my image is updated when i try to run direct streaming over 3g i get the same error message time out while trying to view the bouqets but if i run it over the wireless i can stream fine

Title
    Thanks
    yep i changed the port and my image is updated when i try to run direct streaming over 3g i get the same error message time out while trying to view the bouqets but if i run it over the wireless i can stream fine
    when i picked my dyndns there were 3 options DNS Host (A) DNS Host (Round Robin) DNS Alias (CNAME) i went with ADNS host they had these to options also but i left them blank Port 80 Redirect Web Redirect

Title
    Thanks
    Direct streaming mode is not for use with 3g, change it to VLC(LAN or 3g-VPN) mode and connect your VPN and make sure it says connected. Then view bouquets, if you can using wifi, rather than 3g to test

Title
    Thanks
    when i picked my dyndns there were 3 options DNS Host (A) DNS Host (Round Robin) DNS Alias (CNAME) i went with ADNS host they had these to options also but i left them blank Port 80 Redirect Web Redirect
    Did you leave Port 80 Redirect and web Redirect unchecked ?

Title
    Thanks
    if i select VLC(LAN or 3g-VPN) mode and connect to my VPN i still cant get the bouquets timed out error if i choose wifi when in VLC(LAN or 3g-VPN) mode it disconnects my VPN but i can get the bouquets but when i goto stream mx player says video cannot be played,but thats just the player i have at the moment.As for those 2 options Port 80 Redirect and web Redirect unchecked i left them both unchecked.

Title
    Thanks
    if i select VLC(LAN or 3g-VPN) mode and connect to my VPN i still cant get the bouquets timed out error if i choose wifi when in VLC(LAN or 3g-VPN) mode it disconnects my VPN but i can get the bouquets but when i goto stream mx player says video cannot be played,but thats just the player i have at the moment.As for those 2 options Port 80 Redirect and web Redirect unchecked i left them both unchecked.
    MX player doesnt work. Download Daroon Player, its free and one of the only 2 players to work. Try connecting to your VPN using your wifi and try it again.

Title
    Thanks
    MX player doesnt work. Download Daroon Player, its free and one of the only 2 players to work. Try connecting to your VPN using your wifi and try it again.
    my wifi disconnects my VPN everytime in (LAN or 3g-VPN) mode

Title
    Thanks
    my wifi disconnects my VPN everytime in (LAN or 3g-VPN) mode
    Connect to your VPN using wifi on your phone. Dont connect your VPN using 3g then try and change to wifi,

Title
    Thanks
    Connect to your VPN using wifi on your phone. Dont connect your VPN using 3g then try and change to wifi,
    lol cant it wont connect.only 3g connects to it

Title
    Thanks
    lol cant it wont connect.only 3g connects to it
    That is very strange, you should be able to connect to your VPN with any available connection

Title
    Thanks
    That is very strange, you should be able to connect to your VPN with any available connection
    hate to say it but this has me beat really wanted to use the feature as well

Title
    Thanks
    hate to say it but this has me beat really wanted to use the feature as well
    Do you get an error when trying to connect to the VPN using wifi ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast