Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: A better UK powewr pack for AXHD61

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks
    thanks for replies, I dont like cutting plugs!! but in this case it will be the best solution if it works. I have lots of boxes with 2 pins and use the usual adapter like as shown above. Here are a few pics of this new beast.

Is it possible to just use a 3 pin plug with 3 amp but is this not an adapter ie it puts out 12 volts!! The one I have for a solo 2 fits the axhd61 slot but that outputs 12v to 3.5amp . I dont like messing with plugs so tend to use what came but this one is horrible and box is not cheap.

Is it possible to get a nice uk one with exact same specs as per my 5th pic? These pics are what I got from WOS. The normal adapter won't fit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bmitie; 08-09-20 at 18:21.