Hello

There have been now several image updates (i'm on Apollo 40) and there has been no improvements on the Multi-Transcoding plugin.

My main issues are as follows:

1. It does not work from a browser on a PC using webif. (normal streaming does work)
2. it does work (sometimes) from a browser on IOS using webif but it normally needs a few tries to maybe start working. Aslo normal streaming does not work at all.
3. It can not transcode recordings.
3. when i change bitrate form webif the next time i go back to has reverted back to 10000Kbits (the lowest) setting.
4. quality of the transcoded stream has gone down a lot.

In general the multi-transcoding plugin is flaky, unreliable and drives me bonkers.

Is there a way i can revert back to the old transcoding plugin until the multi-transcoding plugin (hopefully) gets sorted out?

Somebody said i could install Apollo 24 copy the transcoding folder from "root\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins " then install Apollo 40, uninstall the muti-transcoding plugin and copy the old transcoding folder to the same location. Will that work? if not can somebody send me the .ipk file for the old transcoding plugin?

Finally will the old transcoding plugin work on Apollo 32 and later?

Thanks

Now relax, calm down and breath...