Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks guys for your help got it working now. I have a problem with a second infobar i have the two infos for the current program and the next program and have installed all secondbars but it does not show up. I have second infobar selected in the settings so its not that. Which is the correct second inforbar to install?

Also is there any chance in having the rwd/fwd speeds when you playback a recording as they are not showing and dunno what speed i am rwd/fwd.

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    What's the pin Scwheeler for mymetrix.de?
    Hi Igleave - there is a tutorial on the mymetrix website -
    Code:
    http://live.mymetrix.de/?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=39&cntnt01returnid=70
    - which will explain it much better than I can.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

duoduo (21-06-13)

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxylady View Post
    Scwheeler,
    Of course she's happy, she can watch her csi lol.
    A few things lol:- on page 40 i post about the text of ecm and freeview as circled.
    I have changed all colours to every part and does nt change anythign, it is vey hard to view as the font itself is too small.
    Could maybe this be corrected in future update?
    Also i stand corrected on teh swap file.
    If no file active and i want to changed colours on mymetrix and go to save, the box crashes.
    If the file is active it does the changes without issue.
    Thank you
    Thanks for the update on swap file.
    I"ve been playing with the fonts overall and I'll see if we can the ecm info a bit more visible over the weekend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

Foxylady (21-06-13)

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    The ECM info is now larger/realigned on next update. Still playing with fonts.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

Foxylady (23-06-13),Larry-G (23-06-13),shizik (23-06-13)

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Timeshift icons added to Movieplayer screen:

screenshot-7.jpg

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

Foxylady (23-06-13),geeebeee (23-06-13),Larry-G (23-06-13)

Title
    Thanks

MetrixHD_MOD

Hi, nothing to do with the skin. I notice that some of the picons are missing like watch HD, Dave HD, and movies Disney HD etc. I downloaded the latest picons from the ocram website. Still the same. Any idea? I am sure they are there but just not showing up?😕

Title
    Thanks
    Hi all, I just installed this skin on my vu+ solo2 with vix image and I see it is not supporting hebrew fonts in epg. Is it true? Is there any way to fix that? Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jugulator View Post
    Hi, nothing to do with the skin. I notice that some of the picons are missing like watch HD, Dave HD, and movies Disney HD etc. I downloaded the latest picons from the ocram website. Still the same. Any idea? I am sure they are there but just not showing up?😕
    All picons are there for uk at least.
    If they are not showing which some now will not this is due to the channels some of them changing frequencies.
    Simply have the picons folder on your pc and open the folder so you can see picons.
    They are indiviaully named in numbers i.e 1:0:19:FD4 etc.
    You need to change this number which is called SERVICE REFERENCE NUMBER.
    Simply have the new channel on your tv as thou your watching it, then on your remote.
    Press MENU, INFORMATION & SERVICE
    At bottom the service reference number is there, simply rename the picon that goes with the channel to the number shown on your tv i.e. 1:0:1:EE6 etc.
    (the : shown on tv is _ on your pc for example, your rename 1:0:19:FD4 with 1_0_19_FD4 on your pc as your renaming them)
    Now put that new named picon back on your usb, internal drive etc which ever is your chosen preference and picon will show once you change channel and go back to that channel again.
    My picons are saved on external usb so not to slow the responce in channel changing.
    Best wishes
    Last edited by Foxylady; 23-06-13 at 18:58.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxylady For This Useful Post:

gaz31 (24-06-13)

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Hi, nothing to do with the skin. I notice that some of the picons are missing like watch HD, Dave HD, and movies Disney HD etc. I downloaded the latest picons from the ocram website. Still the same. Any idea? I am sure they are there but just not showing up?��
    I agree with Foxylady, the picons are probably there but due to the service number changing need renaming. Ocram will do this but remember you will need Vix to update before the feeds do. I can see on Ocram's github that his picons were updated today so you can either wait to see if next Vix update fixes or follow Foxylady's method.

Title
    Thanks
    On the subject of picons, mine don't show up with this skin unless I put them in /usr/share/enigma2/picon

I currently have the Ocram shd picons installed but when I update them from the feeds I then have to ftp into my box and move the picon folder from media/hdd to the directory mentioned above.

Is there a way around this?

Title
    Thanks

MetrixHD_MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Foxylady View Post
    All picons are there for uk at least.
    If they are not showing which some now will not this is due to the channels some of them changing frequencies.
    Simply have the picons folder on your pc and open the folder so you can see picons.
    They are indiviaully named in numbers i.e 1:0:19:FD4 etc.
    You need to change this number which is called SERVICE REFERENCE NUMBER.
    Simply have the new channel on your tv as thou your watching it, then on your remote.
    Press MENU, INFORMATION & SERVICE
    At bottom the service reference number is there, simply rename the picon that goes with the channel to the number shown on your tv i.e. 1:0:1:EE6 etc.
    (the : shown on tv is _ on your pc for example, your rename 1:0:19:FD4 with 1_0_19_FD4 on your pc as your renaming them)
    Now put that new named picon back on your usb, internal drive etc which ever is your chosen preference and picon will show once you change channel and go back to that channel again.
    My picons are saved on external usb so not to slow the responce in channel changing.
    Best wishes
    Thank you for this. I will try. But finding the missing picon to rename from the 1000s available will be hard task! Is there an easy way than viewing each picon on an image viewer?

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yuvusolo2 View Post
    Hi all, I just installed this skin on my vu+ solo2 with vix image and I see it is not supporting hebrew fonts in epg. Is it true? Is there any way to fix that? Thanks
    While I don't know anything about this, Sowa may be able to make a suggestion, as he has translated into Russian and may know how it works.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

yuvusolo2 (24-06-13)

Title
    Thanks

MetrixHD_MOD

Quote Originally Posted by wezlyons View Post
    On the subject of picons, mine don't show up with this skin unless I put them in /usr/share/enigma2/picon

I currently have the Ocram shd picons installed but when I update them from the feeds I then have to ftp into my box and move the picon folder from media/hdd to the directory mentioned above.

Is there a way around this?
    I normally save it on usb/picon and it picks up easily. It is highly recommended to keep to USB as if you keep it internally, 1- it will take much of flash memory, slowing the system and 2- constant write/read from the flash each time you change the channel can damage the internal flash.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jugulator For This Useful Post:

wezlyons (23-06-13)

Title
    Thanks
    I normally save it on usb/picon and it picks up easily. It is highly recommended to keep to USB as if you keep it internally, 1- it will take much of flash memory, slowing the system and 2- constant write/read from the flash each time you change the channel can damage the internal flash.
    I usually have them stored on my hard drive but they aren't being picked up with this skin (but are by every other skin I try).

I had a look on the openstore website to see if there is an answer to this problem and it says "Simply extract the XPicon image files to /usr/share/enigma2/picon".

I will try them on a usb stick to see if they are picked up from there.

Title
    Thanks
    Thank you for this. I will try. But finding the missing picon to rename from the 1000s available will be hard task! Is there an easy way than viewing each picon on an image viewer?
    Easy way and i use windows 7 for example
    Open picons folder on you pc, and in the top right corner under the red cross to close window is SEARCH bar.
    Go to old channel on tv which no longer works i.e press UP in circle of duo remote , then press GREEN/SATELLITES, press on old channel no longer working, then go to service reference, there you see number, start typing that number in the search of the picons windows and it will appear.

Also for other's viewing thread, i never download the of picons via plugins.
    Remove usb drive from rear of duo, plug in pc, download the 7zip file the ocrams github site and having teh picon folder, place the new latest picons in there.
    Once done, put usb back into the duo and all will be working.
    Channels change frequencies often and as like mentioned already by scwheeler, you have to wait for updates from github site, but if you want them asap there is nothign stopping you as how to is stated.
    I do this way always as keeps my mind fresh on how to with the duo.
    Best wishes
    Last edited by Foxylady; 23-06-13 at 20:01.

Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast