Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ViX Team ET9x00 Image v2.3 -07/12/2011

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry I missed PM notification, asnwered you now.

Title
    Thanks
    when I try to install cccam info get this:

Code:
    Welcome to ViX for et9x00
    ViX v2.3
    et9x00 login: root
    root@et9x00:~# cd /tmp
    root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccam
    info_svn-2940-r0_all.ipk
    Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo (svn-2940-r0) to root...
    Collected errors:
     * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigm
    a2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo:
     *      twisted-web *
     * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo.
    root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp#
    then I try to install twisted-web:

Code:
    root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install /tmp/twisted-web_2.5.0-r0_mipsel.ipk
    Installing twisted-web (2.5.0-r0) to root...
    Collected errors:
     * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for twist
    ed-web:
     *      zope-interface *
     * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package twisted-web.
    zope interface is installed when I looking in packet manager, and twisted web too.
    is there any working cccam info that working with this image?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by halflife View Post

Code:
    ViX v2.3
    root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccam
    info_svn-2940-r0_all.ipk
    Collected errors:
     *      twisted-web *

Code:
    root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install /tmp/twisted-web_2.5.0-r0_mipsel.ipk
    Collected errors:
    ed-web:
     *      zope-interface *
    zope interface is installed when I looking in packet manager, and twisted web too.

where did you get the ipk installer for CCcam ?

also try this start a telnet session
    Code:
    opkg update && opkg upgrade
    then try installing the cam again.

use one of the cam from here
    Code:
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Torsven (10-12-11)

Alias1
    Try this
    cd /tmp
    opkg -force-overwrite install package name

Title
    Thanks
    Any Prof. could possibly assist me with the mentioned semi-bricked box ?

Your help will be highly appreciated ,

Thanks in advance ,,,

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by halflife View Post

Code:
    ViX v2.3
    info_svn-2940-r0_all.ipk
    Collected errors:
     *      twisted-web *

Code:
    Collected errors:
    ed-web:
     *      zope-interface *

your trying to install cccam-info plugin which is already embedded, doing this will cause you issues.

it will appear automatically in Softcam / CI and extension list, IF you have CCcam installed.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Thanks
    I can't believe that I am reading harsh criticism from some users of the image. The team here give up there free time to develop and improve the software. They take potential risks in bricking their boxes. They work hard and are always here to help out and support!! Instead of criticism, give some positive feedback about what is not working and support them. Where would we be without their support!!!

WELL DONE TO THE TEAM!!!

Keep up the good work!

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flyingpig For This Useful Post:

andyblac (10-12-11),bassethound (10-12-11),Larry-G (10-12-11),pooface (10-12-11),Rob van der Does (11-12-11),roomen (11-12-11),Sicilian (10-12-11),Stanman (10-12-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig View Post
    I can't believe that I am reading harsh criticism from some users of the image. The team here give up there free time to develop and improve the software. They take potential risks in bricking their boxes. They work hard and are always here to help out and support!! Instead of criticism, give some positive feedback about what is not working and support them. Where would we be without their support!!!

WELL DONE TO THE TEAM!!!

Keep up the good work!
    dont worry about it pal. it's not to every ones tastes, we can live with that just fine.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig View Post

WELL DONE TO THE TEAM!!!

Keep up the good work!
    as phoenix said, we are not forcing anyone to use our image, and tbh i don't even care if people don't like it. it is their opinion and they are entitled to it. there are plenty of other team image to choose from.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

bassethound (10-12-11),Larry-G (10-12-11),Sicilian (10-12-11),silverfox0786 (10-12-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Mates,,, Anyone have the same experience ? can you technically assist me please ?
    Last edited by Torsven; 10-12-11 at 17:15.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Torsven View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the quick response,

When it doesn't boot-up I can't do anything except flashing the image and when I flash the image using USB then it's feasible to telnet or ftp the box

unless I shut it down . so any solution to install or re-install an appropriate boot-loader using telnet after flashing image and before shuttin down the box ?

First time I flashed the image,then ftp using ccc or dcc and then installed couple of plugins and uploaded the channel list ,, but afterwards

I found out the compatibility issues may be concern , thus I just flashed the image and didn't install ANYTHING but following the wizard and scanning services(for the 2nd,3rd,4th times image-flashing) and still have the same problem .

I tried couple of times doing flashing the image and box boots properly as long as I do not shut it down works well. I have a 2TB WD-Green SATA installed as well .

I'd be so glad to provide more details if required .

Thank you again for the kind assistance .

Best Regards.
    Can you try by disconnecting everything. Unplug your actual f-plugs (cable to dish) - make sure this is done whilst box is powered off. Then, disconnect any network cables, usb cables/sticks etc. All you should have is the hdmi cable and audio cables (if you use them). Then, re-flash the image. At end of flash, start up, go through wizard. Don't scan any satellites. Do not restore any settings. Just set it up normally. Then, try rebooting or powering down. Let us know the results
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pooface View Post
    Can you try by disconnecting everything. Unplug your actual f-plugs (cable to dish) - make sure this is done whilst box is powered off. Then, disconnect any network cables, usb cables/sticks etc. All you should have is the hdmi cable and audio cables (if you use them). Then, re-flash the image. At end of flash, start up, go through wizard. Don't scan any satellites. Do not restore any settings. Just set it up normally. Then, try rebooting or powering down. Let us know the results
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for responding,

I accurately did what exactly you clarified and again I have the same problem , It's messed up ,,, I'd be very happy if you could provide me with a proper boot-loader to reflash and see if it's gonna work or not , I seriously can't flash an image every time I need to turn on the Box ,,,,

I'm awaiting for your response Doc ,,

Thanks again,,,

Regards

Title
    Thanks
    Very impressed with the new version, love the new night skin, box is more respsonsive; thanks very much to all who spent their time working on it.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Torsven View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for responding,

I accurately did what exactly you clarified and again I have the same problem , It's messed up ,,, I'd be very happy if you could provide me with a proper boot-loader to reflash and see if it's gonna work or not , I seriously can't flash an image every time I need to turn on the Box ,,,,

I'm awaiting for your response Doc ,,

Thanks again,,,

Regards
    The boot loader posted in the release thread was the proper boot loader... I flashed my box with that boot loader, and never had any of the problems you are experiencing...

Have you tried downloading both the image and the boot loader again?! Through a different browser? Tried ref lashing again with a different usb stick?!
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pooface View Post
    The boot loader posted in the release thread was the proper boot loader... I flashed my box with that boot loader, and never had any of the problems you are experiencing...

Have you tried downloading both the image and the boot loader again?! Through a different browser? Tried ref lashing again with a different usb stick?!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure , I've already done that , using different USB sticks as well as means of download ,, still the same problem ,, any solutions to check the installed bootloader ?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast