Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New plugin on the way called XBMCAddons for enigma 2

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Phoenix, therefore the ipk file posted by the dev recently should work straight away? This is not the case for me, I will try and upload the logs later as I dont know where I am going wrong. Youtube works, Sportsdevil doesnt.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi All
    First off thanks to pcd for all your hard work im sure this is going to be a great plugin, I am using the latest vix build on a vu+ duo the plugin works fine but i cannot get any of the addons to load i have installed all the plugins requested for the addons to work but it doesn't do anything, the plugins are showing however.
    Last edited by skratch; 10-09-13 at 14:39.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    When you say all the additional modules, do you actually mean all or just the ones it says when you try to access the sportsdevil addon after initial installation?
    I double checked and can confirm it is working for me, just streamed some football highlights.

I installed the ipk provided by pcd here, first step after that I installed the sportsdevil addon from the "Install Addons" menu, next I installed everything found in the "Install Script-modules" menu, then I did the same for everything (except for the part where it says for OE-2.0) in the "Install Software" menu

After that it works fine for me. Have you followed these steps?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to im85288 For This Useful Post:

skratch (10-09-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by im85288 View Post
    I double checked and can confirm it is working for me, just streamed some football highlights.

I installed the ipk provided by pcd here, first step after that I installed the sportsdevil addon from the "Install Addons" menu, next I installed everything found in the "Install Script-modules" menu, then I did the same for everything (except for the part where it says for OE-2.0) in the "Install Software" menu

What box and image are you using mate?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,936 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Guys when making reports please state the following.

Recevier make and model
    What image used, if ViX state the build number.
    What skin you used
    What version of the plugin you used.
    What exactly happened in as much and detailed information as possible.

Please also provide all crash logs and debug logs corresponding to these times.

If you follow the above format you will help the author a great deal more in finding out exactly what is going on.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Ok i am using xbmc 3.0 r0 i have installed every script and can confirm some of the plugins are now working i will upload a log file later, thanks to pcd.
    I would love to see daily flix addon working on this.
    I have a VU+ Duo2 always updated to the latest Vix build using the default skin.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    When I install the .ipk file on my Vu Uno all I get is add ons settings and exit. I can seem to install any plugins at all on it

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,936 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tandaman View Post
    When I install the .ipk file on my Vu Uno all I get is add ons settings and exit. I can seem to install any plugins at all on it
    we need more information than that.

Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    Guys when making reports please state the following.

Recevier make and model
    What image used, if ViX state the build number.
    What skin you used
    What version of the plugin you used.
    What exactly happened in as much and detailed information as possible.

Please also provide all crash logs and debug logs corresponding to these times.

If you follow the above format you will help the author a great deal more in finding out exactly what is going on.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 1,139 Posts
    Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by tandaman View Post
    go to addons there you have the opportunity to install plugins and scripts.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    right guys, solo 2 running vix 3.0 build 735 fresh install no back up, only plugins installed are ts media and the latest version of xbmc provided by pcd,also using the vix basic skin have not changed any settings since my fresh flash, so I have installed all the available script modules and also all the software except the OE2 bit.

addons I have tried so far and can not get them to work
    sports devil
    ice films
    1channel
    izleyince
    movie 25
    ria on demand

all these addons simply will not open when I click ok to open them so nothing happens, no crashes or anything just don't open.

addons I have installed and work ok
    youtube
    video devil
    mediaintheuk

have not tried any others as the ones I can not get to work are the main ones that I would like to work especialy sports devil

I have enabled debug logs went into xbmc and tried to open the addons that will not work a few times, please can some one look at the log to see whats going on and maybe make a fix to get this plugin working with vix

log attached...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius For This Useful Post:

duoduo (11-09-13),Larry-G (11-09-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    right guys, solo 2 running vix 3.0 build 735 fresh install no back up, only plugins installed are ts media and the latest version of xbmc provided by pcd,also using the vix basic skin have not changed any settings since my fresh flash, so I have installed all the available script modules and also all the software except the OE2 bit.

addons I have tried so far and can not get them to work
    sports devil
    ice films
    1channel
    izleyince
    movie 25
    ria on demand

all these addons simply will not open when I click ok to open them so nothing happens, no crashes or anything just don't open.

addons I have installed and work ok
    youtube
    video devil
    mediaintheuk

have not tried any others as the ones I can not get to work are the main ones that I would like to work especialy sports devil

I have enabled debug logs went into xbmc and tried to open the addons that will not work a few times, please can some one look at the log to see whats going on and maybe make a fix to get this plugin working with vix

log attached...
    Edit.... new log attached as last log did not look like it showed enough information.
    Attached Files Attached Files

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius For This Useful Post:

irishchris (11-09-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Is your cache folder in the settings menu pointing at a valid location? I think it points at the media/hdd by default.

Title
    Thanks
    Is your cache folder in the settings menu pointing at a valid location? I think it points at the media/hdd by default.
    Yeah mate I tried it as default first then tried it a different location still not working?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hey Sirius,

I'm also running solo2, Build 735 and vix 3, I agree with your post and have struggled to get the main addons to install, i've also had no crashes etc but I have managed to get Sports devil to work, certanily on live tv, picture quality though is pretty poor. Ive found that you have to be very patient after pressing ok for the next menu to load. If you get the spinning VIX. I 've found the programme will load .eventually ...! With Icefilms nothing changes at all although all the scripts are installed

Thanks
    VU+ Solo 2 1Tb
    Vix 3.0 Hopefully I've been of some help, can't get it right all the time, but remember the Thanks button

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by craig37 View Post
    Hey Sirius,

I'm also running solo2, Build 735 and vix 3, I agree with your post and have struggled to get the main addons to install, i've also had no crashes etc but I have managed to get Sports devil to work, certanily on live tv, picture quality though is pretty poor. Ive found that you have to be very patient after pressing ok for the next menu to load. If you get the spinning VIX. I 've found the programme will load .eventually ...! With Icefilms nothing changes at all although all the scripts are installed

Thanks
    No spinning vix for me when trying to load sports devil, have been patient pressing it only once and waiting for as long as 20 mins to see if anything happens.

I get spinning vix right after pressing ok on movies 25 but same again wait and wait and nothing happens

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast