Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Nordvpn-openvpn-enigma2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
    The reason I've not put on here is because I can't get it to work.
    V8rick has it working and has been helping me to try to get mine working, with no luck.
    It looks like mine isn't working because of my virgin router.
    I told him I would update this thread when I got it working, I haven't so..
    we pm'd each other because there was only us 2 with the problem, we then figured it out between us.
    As for "no one pulls you up on it", if it wasn't for us pm'ing each other we wouldn't having a working guide now, the only guide on all of the internet I might add. I know I've looked.
    I don't see the problem?
    The problem is it is a support forum and between you, you made progress, the reason you can't find any info is because like minded people don't or wont share.

I have owned forums and I am still admin on many and over the 20 years I have been doing this it drives me made the way attitudes towards helping others has changed.

If I did not share what I know with others I can assure you the sat scene would be very different.
    Vu Duo 4K - Vu + Solo4K - Vu + Uno4K - Vu+Uno - Vu+Ultimo4K - Vu+ Zero - Vu+Solo-SE (In Black Evo ) - PrismCube

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Donnie For This Useful Post:

roy0110 (30-08-17)