Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cool epg Guide Sky Skins by fraggle121

fraggle121
    on two another subject

this may sound crazy and may be pointless for me any way,
    my nephew asked me to make him a skin for coolguide that is football themed.i hate football if I did make one he wants crystal palace does any one think they would want one made in there team....if I did make him one it would be easy for me to edit that and change it to whatever team I wanted.before u say anything I know palace are crapp..

I know it may be pointless I just wanderd what u guys think is it a stupid idear......or should I go to the shops and see if I can get myself a life.
    I think if I was going to do something like that it would be better to have the whole image themed rather than just cool tv guide,,,but that will take to long and I haven't got the patience for making a complete skin for the box..
    Last edited by fraggle121; 13-12-13 at 08:28.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi fraggle
    well managed to get cool guide installed and now shows in plugins. I removed the folder and replaced with yours. However still not there yet as I cannot see your guide, only the original coolguide. getting there bit by bit

fraggle121
    sent u a pm m8

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fraggle121 For This Useful Post:

fast65 (13-12-13)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle121 View Post
    on two another subject

this may sound crazy and may be pointless for me any way,
    my nephew asked me to make him a skin for coolguide that is football themed.i hate football if I did make one he wants crystal palace does any one think they would want one made in there team....if I did make him one it would be easy for me to edit that and change it to whatever team I wanted.before u say anything I know palace are crapp..

I know it may be pointless I just wanderd what u guys think is it a stupid idear......or should I go to the shops and see if I can get myself a life.
    I think if I was going to do something like that it would be better to have the whole image themed rather than just cool tv guide,,,but that will take to long and I haven't got the patience for making a complete skin for the box..

No i dont think it's stupid at all, while i cant stand football my self there are plenty of users who would like the EPG skinned to their team same as some who run custom bootlogos.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

fraggle121
    cool I might spend a little time and do one for the nephew and then if I know what teams to do next ill do that..

just a shame I haven't managed to make the ipk it would be so so much easier for people to install instead of replacing files..
    however its not that hard to replace a few files..
    Last edited by fraggle121; 13-12-13 at 17:35.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi fraggle121,

Uploaded your Sky skin into VU+ Uno, but keep getting
    Green Screen (Crash) will test and report back.
    It works OK until I press one or two other EPG Info buttons.

Thanks for Good Work, BF.

fraggle121
    it might need quick multi button istalled some button might be mapped to cool guide and standard guild
    with multi quick button u can use that to try and configure the buttons that are crashing,,

I will be making another version with my latest skin sooon with the latest cool tv guide
    hope that irons out any probs,,,

Title
    Thanks
    Hi fraggle, will you be making a version of this for openvix?

fraggle121
    someone on another forum is sending me a box with vix on it.i will be getting that tomorrow.
    when its arrived I will be looking into modding the standard guide to look like sly but I wont know if any thing can be don until I have the box
    I have worked out the colours can be changed to a certain point.i will investigate further when box comes,,

Title
    Thanks
    having problems with this ive followed it all done to the letter and here is what ive got in pictures below
    photo 1.jpg
    this what I get once copy and install your guide, I press menu on remote and get this
    photo 2.jpg
    ive tried changing the cool 3d to standard, skin design and my design all do nothing
    I press red to save then restart still nothing
    any ideas how I sort this out thanks

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    It should work on skindesign

fraggle121
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2stuff View Post
    Hi fraggle, will you be making a version of this for openvix?

still more to do on that 90% done

fraggle121
    I was replying to if this is going to be done on a vix
    90% done it using standard vix tv guide.few bit left to sort out but it has got sly logos and its the same blue with yellow looks very similler to the cool guide sly skin
    all working on my box at the moment..

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle121 View Post
    I was replying to if this is going to be done on a vix
    90% done it using standard vix tv guide.few bit left to sort out but it has got sly logos and its the same blue with yellow looks very similler to the cool guide sly skin
    all working on my box at the moment..
    probably best to make a different thread for the ViX based skin your working on to differentiate it from this one which needs the CoolTV guide installed to work.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

fraggle121
    u get around

yep I agree will do at some point

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast