Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: How To Setup XBMC To Stream Live Tv And Recording From An Enigma2 Box...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks
    I agree with stevedynamite we need a plugin either as a addon or a ipk file. Tried the VIX downloadable plugins available on the receiver with no success. The use of IPTV or XBMC needs a tutorial that is CURRENT and for the Vu+ products. I have a Vu+Duo2 and Im hoping to be able to put in my own internet links or get some good English language links. NOTE: I wish to run it from the Vu product. If you suggest otherwise ... what is the problem. TUTORIAL please.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Guys think ye are on the wrong thread.
    This thread is not about using XBMC on your satellite receiver.
    Its about putting XBMC on a PC, Raspberry PI or Android device and using an XBMC plugin so you can watch Streams from your sat box on PC, Raspberry PI or Android device.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Garglo View Post
    I agree with stevedynamite we need a plugin either as a addon or a ipk file. Tried the VIX downloadable plugins available on the receiver with no success. The use of IPTV or XBMC needs a tutorial that is CURRENT and for the Vu+ products. I have a Vu+Duo2 and Im hoping to be able to put in my own internet links or get some good English language links. NOTE: I wish to run it from the Vu product. If you suggest otherwise ... what is the problem. TUTORIAL please.

Title
    Thanks
    OK I finally understand this thread now. Back to the web to find good links on what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by dfdream View Post
    Guys think ye are on the wrong thread.
    This thread is not about using XBMC on your satellite receiver.
    Its about putting XBMC on a PC, Raspberry PI or Android device and using an XBMC plugin so you can watch Streams from your sat box on PC, Raspberry PI or Android device.

D