Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Help with PVR problems

Title
    Thanks

Help with PVR problems

Hi guys,

Could anyone help me with an issue i have that is really annoying me! Im pretty sure the fix is simple but i cant figure out how?

Basically ive mounted a 512mb memory stick for picon/swap/epg.

My problem is that somehow i must have set up a timer to record BBC news every sunday night. This then records to the USB stick, fills it after a few minutes then crashes my solo. If i remove the usb stick the recording is still there but it records to the flash and crashes the system. The only way i can fix this is to ftp into the box and remove the BBC news recording.

I guess my question is, where is this hidden timer stored and how do i remove it?

Edit - im using VIX

Cheers guys
    Last edited by Allanf; 18-09-11 at 22:11.

Title
    Thanks
    I think if you press the green button on the remote it takes you to timer,select the timer you want to remove and press red button to delete.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to killz187 For This Useful Post:

Allanf (18-09-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Cheers, the green button didnt work, but thats what i was hoping to hear, that there is an autotimer menu.... and there is. Its menu - timer. Dont know how i missed it!

Ive deleted the BBC news within the menu so im guessing this has fixed the problem. Cheers!