Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Which full HD television model is best for Vu+ duo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks
    2 reasons to buy plasma & panasonic

To watch sport response time the best led/lcd 3ms plasma 0.001ms handles quick movment so much better

To watch movies true black led/lcd do not produce light there fore they have a backlight working all the time even producing dark colours if a plasma wants to do black it doesnt give out any light hence ink black (not grey)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sorry lads but a plasma is way better than an LCD.
    I have a pioneer 50 inch which is a year old and the picture is far superior than any new LCD out today.long live the debate lol

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Samsung D8000

004.JPGRMC30D1P.jpg I think the samsung D8000 LCD 3D SMART TV has it all internet, and you can watch tv on you android phone or tab.

digidude
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu-ray View Post
    004.JPGRMC30D1P.jpg I think the samsung D8000 LCD 3D SMART TV has it all internet, and you can watch tv on you android phone or tab.
    this is what i have, i bought it based solely on the 'connected' side of its reviews, as well as being fortunate enough to work with TVs so was able to try out all of the offerings from samsung, panasonic, sony, LG, etc, etc, before buying one.

i have the smart TV and smart Blu-ray player, both fully operational from my HTC