Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What movies made you cry ?

Title
    Thanks
    Field Of Dreams - the Kevin Costner baseball in a cornfield movie. For very personal reasons really, as one of the movies themes is being granted the opportunity to tell your Dad that you loved him, something I never had the chance to do before he passed away.
    DrHD F15 on a 1.2M Laminas dish with a Clarke Tech Diseq motor
    58°E to 24.5°W

Vu+ Solo on a four dish multisat set up.
    15 sats, 30°W to 45°E

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,056 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetpete View Post
    For very personal reasons really, as one of the movies themes is being granted the opportunity to tell your Dad that you loved him, something I never had the chance to do before he passed away.
    Know how that feels m8ty.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Braggster View Post
    After putting our family pet dog (Brandy) down 4 weeks ago today she was an Alsation of 15 btw.. We as a family watched Marley and Me on Mothers Day n gotta say guys abosulutly gutted us all as it was just like real life of the emotions of what we had just gone through!! Not seen the other film first mentioned by Phoenix, Hatchiko, but i have it on Hard Drive for when we can come to get our heads around to watch it as were all still gutted at the loss of Brandy :-(

But before that E.T for me when he dies then comes back to life
    Ahhh man....sorry mate. It's horrible loosing one of yer best mates....they aint just dogs they are family!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moogwai For This Useful Post:

Braggster (18-04-11)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    my sisters keeper......

Title
    Thanks
    Long time since I saw it but remember the movie "dad" made me well up
    Good movie

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

ET8500
    80cm motorised triax TD88

Title
    Thanks
    Wow pheonix you suprised me there buddy !! but im with you, anything with the dogs and thats me done for, we lost our german shepherd at 13 last year and it left such a void, we now have 2 labradors though, a 9mth old black boy 5 gen pedigree, and a 5 mth old choc girl 5 gen pedigree too, the other old one for me was champ,

Guv

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,936 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guv'nor View Post
    Wow pheonix you suprised me there buddy !!
    lol iv'e lost count with how many times thats been said. you lot must think i'm a serial killer or summet lol.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    lol iv'e lost count with how many times thats been said. you lot must think i'm a serial killer or summet lol.
    Well..............funny you should say that LMFAO ,just shows your human though m8 or superhuman lol

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,936 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guv'nor View Post
    Well..............funny you should say that LMFAO ,just shows your human though m8 or superhuman lol
    now come on mate no need for swear words. LOL, although i wouldn't go that far.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

The Guv'nor (17-04-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Lmfao, the other film i was thinkin off was Marley and me, not the best film to watch 3 days after loosing your shepherd of 13yrs

Title
    Thanks
    Most of the Monk detective shows. Especially the one when he realized he would be a bad parent for a little child he wanted to adopt.

Title
    Thanks
    Movies related to love story when a girl friend or boy friend leave each other due to some misunderstanding.This really hurt me lot.

Alias1
    None make me cry but Boy in the striped pajamas was moving

Title
    Thanks
    The Mrs had a few tears at Braveheart and Titanic though it's the animations that really get to her I was in stitches when we took the kids to the cinema to see Toystory 3 she was absolutely gushing!

Title
    Thanks
    Oooo yes, wanna make your man cry..Watch Brave Heart, and right at the end before he dies and he sees is wife walking towrds him dear lord...every man wants to crawl into bed amd hide under the covers with Ozzy Ozzborne playing loud as hell so he can BAWL his eyes out..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast