Quote Originally Posted by basilyoung View Post
thanks for your reply, and thought as much cost wise, as you are most likely aware, with 3D, bigger is better, so I would be looking for at least a 55" screen or more

the plan is, to move the sammy into another room, but in any event, it will be xmass before I can look at this seriously

a jealous basil
Yeah bigger is ALWAYS better :P There are 65'' passives available stateside from Vizio, LG and soon Toshiba.
Unfortunatly all the biggest they seem to be releasing in Europe is 55' and from talking to various reps unless you bring in bigger from the states it will be upto a year before bigger gets released here in a passive format
But to be honest thats as big as my chimney breast can handle :P

For anyone interested, I'm currently watching the Rangers v Hearts match(And not at all happy with the score )
But I currently have the trumotion turned off(Habit I got into from Plasma TVs) and the motion is actually excellent!
No smearing or ghosting(Which every LCD i've had previously has suffered with to some degree)
Also PQ is excellent especially when I consider my previous TV was ISF calibrated.
No banding and a superbly sharp image
It blows my previous TV out of the water(Samsung PS50A556)
I'm getting happier and happier with this purchase....Just hope my Bank Manager feels the same :P