Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
When you clone the build environment, you are cloning the the build environment for all the OE-A images. All the OE-a images can be made from that directory. I'd ignore the instruction in the making openatv 7.2, vix 6.3 directories and use the branch name that you are forking. e.g "OE-A_5.2".

The adduser part has always given me grief with having to rights etc. Probably have to do something that is not written down and is meant to be common knowledge. Again, openvixbuilder, openatvbuilder or any other name can build any image in the OE-A team.
hey ! can you please say how? Do you mean I download everything normally then I create a folder myself, for example OE then clone the git into the OE folder? but think in the sanity conf with the # is enough! I'll stop depending on the with cmod 777 * and then close again up to the build folder! thanks ! I also think it's funny as root other images like tuxbox neutrino and actually all the others can't be built with root for security reasons! thank you mfg