Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: Debug log file just says NUL, CrossEPG not downloaded for Channel 4 & No Free tuners to Download CrossEPG

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No

Thread: Debug log file just says NUL, CrossEPG not downloaded for Channel 4 & No Free tuners to Download CrossEPG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    1. Not sure why you use Crossepg(and it doesn‘t work in Python3 so you will have to change) - alternatives are OpenTV EPG Downloader or EPGimporter.
    2. You have probably covered this before, but why don‘t you install Unicable LNB‘s as you have 2 boxes with FBC tuners ? .. and forget about some of the issues you are getting with no tuner available.
    I used CrossEPG as I thought that was the thing I had to use and I've always been using it. I'm not familiar with using the other two. How do you use them?

Then my 2 Sky+ HD boxes wouldn't work with the dish as there's not enough universal LNBs ports on my 2 dishes.
    Last edited by SkyFan; 10-10-21 at 10:27.