Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Tivusat Oscam configuration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks
    Thank you soooo much Bobby C. I have that working now. I downloaded your files and copied over to the STB, downloaded the latest oscam as you suggested, disabled the older softcam, rebooted and restarted oscam, and after a few seconds all was up and running. I owe you 'a rake of pints' - as we'd say here in the Irish Midlands - or a vat of wine, or something significant for your generosity and help. What do you think the problem might have been? Do oscam plugins need to be updated from time to time? Does something change on the Tivusat side that requires a change in the files? One other question: is that softcam file meant to be there too?
    Thanks again. Very grateful.
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggysdomain For This Useful Post:

BobbyC (19-04-21)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggysdomain View Post
    Thank you soooo much Bobby C. I have that working now. I downloaded your files and copied over to the STB, downloaded the latest oscam as you suggested, disabled the older softcam, rebooted and restarted oscam, and after a few seconds all was up and running. I owe you 'a rake of pints' - as we'd say here in the Irish Midlands - or a vat of wine, or something significant for your generosity and help. What do you think the problem might have been? Do oscam plugins need to be updated from time to time? Does something change on the Tivusat side that requires a change in the files? One other question: is that softcam file meant to be there too?
    Thanks again. Very grateful.
    Haha no worries, sure you can't be that far from me, I'm in Ennis, a rake of pints sounds the job lol

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BobbyC For This Useful Post:

ziggysdomain (25-04-21)

Title
    Thanks
    And have you any idea why my old configuration stopped working? Any idea what, if anything, changes on the Tivusat side? Or is it something with the softcam that alters?
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K