Quote Originally Posted by dntaylor View Post
I have a GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K and recently upgraded my dish & also LNB to a Opticum Red Robust Legacy Unicable 2 SCR 2 LNB / 8+2 Receiver (8 subscribers) I had issues with dropped recordings until I updated to the their resent driver update which was added to (5.3.020.010) where they say 'Fixed Unicable issue and Improved tuning speed -. Fixed DiSEqC Loopthrough issue if Tuner B is connected to Tuner A'.

The reason I did not want to update to the new drivers was because of the juddery recordings you get with the new drivers which has been an issue for some time. But I was force to do this as the wife was not very happy with these dropped recordings and this driver update has resolved this as I have not had any dropped recordings since. But the juddery recordings is back. The only difference I can see we have is my LNB is for 8 subscribers and yours is for 16 but I don't no how that can make any difference though.
If Gigablue have updated the drivers on a previous update it couldn't have worked as i'm having those problems with a newer image.