Quick update, ive changed all the cables again, bought a supreme intelligent dark motor, new lnb which was a darkgold that came with it and the ultra black i already had just bought and for some reason i still cant get a good signal on some channels. Obviously had to redo putting the satellite dish and motor up, positive its straight. Good signal on every satellite from 30w to 28e that i could always get. Currently checking and just as an example canal sport 1 71% snr, 100% agc, canal+ sport 2 pixelates and says tuner failed then comes back in every few seconds at 69% snr and 100% agc but keeps losing lock.

The above is an example but loads of other channels do this, just check and novella tv which is on 11662 v 26500 3/4 does the same, cana.l sport 2 is 11448 h 26500 3/4. Others on 7/8 and higher or lower in frequency do the same. Does anyone have any idea what else it could be? Im using a vu+ duo original so its fairly old but i find it odd that theres only a few signal problems. Any help is much appreciated as ive spent quite a bit to sort this out with nothing to show for it