Quote Originally Posted by sundancer View Post
Unless you are right on the welsh/north west coast with a large dish 1.5m+ you are not going to get Saorsat. Any further out from the coast and you are going to hit issues from frequency reuse from another Ka band spot beam, any dish smaller than 1.5m and i doubt you will get a signal either

I also doubt that the switch would work with circular polarity either.

No i would use a converter plug, and scarcasm wont get you any further help. What you are planning to do is nigh on impossible without a large dish and being in the right location.

I would suggest you find a satellite company that can do this install for you with qood quality equipment. If you use cheap crap it will come back and bite you, that i do know from experience.
Genuinely wasn't sarcasm! I have a dislike for using adapters and from reading your replies so far, I expected you to have a similar viewpoint.
I'm in Northern Ireland and am currently getting the signal on 0.8m dish, but upgrading due to weather interference.

I have spoken with their tech dept and it does work with the Saorsat signal and polarity.