Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: Narrator voice on Virgin channels

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Attachments
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Narrator voice on Virgin channels

Title
    Thanks
    People driving themselves crazy with all this. Why not just wait for a fix when the guys have come up with one. Surely SD isn't the end of the world for the moment.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blueboy81 For This Useful Post:

invisiblelayer (16-11-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blueboy81 View Post
    People driving themselves crazy with all this. Why not just wait for a fix when the guys have come up with one. Surely SD isn't the end of the world for the moment.
    No one is driving themselves crazy, I think this issue is bigger than a simple fix, people are just trying to work out if they need to start doing things manually and using e-channaliser to sort all these problems out or whether a software update would just fix the problem.

But yh i agree we just have to be patient, i do not understand why softcam talk is being mentioned here, the issue is sound and narrator thing. I did not think picture was an issue here

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,056 Times in 7,638 Posts
    This thread is very close to being locked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpen15 View Post
    Anyone please tell me why im not seeing virgin area in providers list withn new ABM config file. Do i need to edit somewhere. Also JonMMM. You say you not usung ABM. How did you setup with out ABM. I thought this is only way to scan in channels?
    Area is set up in tuner config, and I do use ABM, think you have me confused with someone else

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Running latest vix build, updated ABM config files and now no picture for me - read elsewhere that updating ABM kills the cam.
    Oh

See i do not use ABM with my cable channels, i just scanned and organised them the way i liked it and have had it like that for around a year now. I do not know if that makes a difference. But the issue with this thread was sound and the voice narrator. SOFTCAM talk should not be mentioned.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    This thread is very close to being locked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would it not make sense to warn the users who mention anything that breaks rules rather than shutting the thread down

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,056 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joysleep1 View Post
    Would it not make sense to warn the users who mention anything that breaks rules rather than shutting the thread down
    All users have to accept the rules before even starting to post. All members should be fully aware of the rules.

This the last warning, any more cam, line talk will result in this thread being locked.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

cactikid (16-11-17),GDF68 (16-11-17),khan888 (16-11-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Apologies.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i know members should know the forum rules by now but is there a pop up warning to read again before entering forum to post as we have seen that before?

Title
    Thanks
    everyone knows the rules, yet look it does not stop the mentioning it. even when told not to do so

Title
    Thanks
    guys i am using dm800se using openpli4 image
    i have auto bouquet maker (2.0) and has no update config open within its menu. i tried to remove plugin and install latest ipk but doesnt seem to wanna install

its there a ftp download to force install? or a manual script i can update ( i thought i read ealier in thread not to update script if i dont have the "update config" option)

some advise would be appreciated for my next step to fix only have NAR audio on the HD channels.
    thanks

Title
    Thanks
    just updated ABM to 2.6 tried to updated config file but it says needs version 2.8 ( i cant find it anywhere - is there an update ftp?) and also tried the config from post #192 https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoB...aker/providers

but HD channels are not working and those that are still only have NAR audio stream
    am i missing something ?
    Last edited by grantsmith82; 17-11-17 at 00:31.

Title
    Thanks
    After today ABM config update on my openATV all working but just Disney remain same no problem keep up good work guys who involved

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tosh2004 View Post
    After today ABM config update on my openATV all working but just Disney remain same no problem keep up good work guys who involved
    Has the problem been solved, apart from the Disney channel, on Open ATV, but still remains on VIX?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    I am in net ID XXX
    I am on XXX image, version XXX
    I did XXX
    I use XXX emulator
    These channels have XXX problem
    These channels no longer have XXX problem
    For the benefit of those who are treading eggshells, the only mention of emulator allowed within the rules is what abu baniaz stated in post 186 (for test clarification) and nothing more...........

this is a really important thread so please don't ruin it for the rest of us... (trouble is we are always going to see some uneducated pleb stumble over the forum because of this NAR issue and their first post will be right here, having not read the warnings and emulator>> BOOM.)
    Technomate-TM-Nano-3T - Vu+Solo - Dm800HD - DM518

Inverto MultiConnect LNB system - 1m Orbital dish - zone 2 28e dish

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast