Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
I hear what your saying mate, i hate my galaxy s7 im stuck with lol, but i just dont see how its possable to be the tv at fault when earlier versions of vix run perfectly, in my case anyway as you know.

Not sure about the over scan issues the OP is having unless store demo mode is enabled like mine was....but he has noticed a big loss in picture quality too after upgrading.

What box do you own @champs4life?

Tweaking indeed helps in earlier versions but no matter what i try in 4.2 i just cant get a decent picture.

For example in 4.1 using the openvix red-HD skin i have to set video output to 720p otherwise i get heavy jagged lines, ok so that could be a skin fault...but in 3.2 i can leave video output at 1080p and the skin works fine.
I have a TM Nano 3T

The quality of SD and especially HD isnt as sharp and crisp compared to before updating the latest image.

Could the skin I have be an issue?

Whether its the image or even TV/receiver at fault I have no idea.

I hate anything technical/advanced as I stress myself out which in turn never solves the issue.

So I think I am just going to give up and accept 16:9 with overscan on and loss of picture quality. Dont know how much is cropped with overscan but whatever now.