Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: OpenViX Now officially available for the Vu+ Zero.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I have been using openvix-3.0.802-vusolo2_usb as my image for the last year+ without issue. However, this morning the box would switch on but there were zero channels and it would only show the VIX splash screen. Even the EPG was totally empty.

I'm thinking it needs updating now, but the only latest image I can find is openvix-Apollo.142-vusolo2_usb. Is this the same image and will it work on a SOLO2? i.e is the Apollo the new SOLO2 image? Also is the zero a new box and if so, I think this is in the wrong place as I own a SOLO2. Please move it if it is and I'm sorry as I thought that the zero was an image.

Thanks,
    Dibs
    Last edited by Dibs; 13-02-15 at 15:21.