Quote Originally Posted by fintannl View Post
my setup is likewise basic. cccam, crossepg and tsmedia. of the three plugins only crossepg is supplied as a download on the vix plugin stream. so I have a request. I totally get the idea that vix will only supply plugins on its stream that it considers appropriate. on this basis you must use the vix cam pack on the world-of satellite website to manually install a cam. so if vix has an issue with plugins being in the feed could they then create a sticky thread with available other plugins that they do not wish to supply within the feed (as they do with the vix cam sticky). it saves users much torture looking across the internet for plugins that work on the vix platform.

in truth, with the oncoming new release of vix, I have no wish to upgrade as I have no idea what plugins will in fact work on this new system. will I be able to load cccam, will I be able to load tsmedia. there are simply no guarantees so what does the new system offer. a new kernel and not much else. please keep this in mind
you wont even notice the difference between ViX 3.0 and it's successor barring a new boot screen, and there is no kernel update either, all the changes are with the Core of the image ( OUR OE ) as we now build our own so have no reliance on Pli, our Enigma2 is still loosely based on pli but thats as far as it goes.

Plugins as judge says should still work as there has been nothing changed in this respect but of course we need people to tell us when they dont. The choice to upgrade as with all previous Image revisions is yours to make, but when the new image is released we will cease all support for ViX 3.0. There will be no further updates or fixes for ViX 3.0 but we will maintain the plugin feeds for the time being as we do with older images.