Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: HD1+ Crashing Randomly with usb hdd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    What version of CCcam was you using? Where did you get if from? How did you install CCcam?
    Tried 2.1.3.....2.2.1......2.3.0 all with same problem.

FTP'd then blue button etc...

Title
    Thanks
    Was on to supplier (no hassle) and box is on its way back.
    The problem was happening even without any usb devices or plugins or cams installed also.
    It reminds me of a similar problem I had once with a pc which turned out to be faulty ram.
    Looking forward to getting it back up and running as the hd2 I have is excellent.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I also purchased a HD1 + with twin tuner,which i received today.
    Got exactly the same problem of random reboots but is alot worse when a recording is going on in the back ground.On vix 735 and running CCcam 2.2.1 which i have ftp in after downloading from this website.The reboots also happen when changing channel.
    I usually go for the vu duos but i thought i would give these a go.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leewez View Post
    Hi,
    Got exactly the same problem of random reboots but is alot worse when a recording is going on in the back ground.On vix 735 and running CCcam 2.2.1 which i have ftp in after downloading from this website.The reboots also happen when changing channel.
    Sounds more or less the problem I had !!

I am glad in a way that others have the same symptoms are they are so silly (switches off on channel change !!!). I thought I was nuts !

Anyway, mine back to sponsor. P.O. state he should have it today. Would be interested to know what debug logs show ?

Cheers

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leewez View Post
    Hi,
    Did you fit HDD youself or was it preinstalled or are you recording to USB ?

Title
    Thanks
    Sponsor contacted me to explain there is a faulty capacitor problem in a certain batch of hd1 plus boxes.i have now sent it back.