Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ultimo restarting and booting problems

Title
    Thanks
    I have this problem after losing power, which happens sometimes in the rural area where I live. The 3.0 image will not start normally again. when you try to flash again and reinstall setting and/or plugins it will not run either. This weekend was the third time that I should do a full installation manually (as if it was a new box), due to powerloss. I hope you great tech guys will find a solution . For the time being I will install 2.4 till it is solved

Regards Marcel
    VU+ DUO 4K 2x FBC Twin Tuner

Title
    Thanks
    I have this problem after powerloss or when I use the main switch on the backside of the ultimo.

It is a lot of work to reinstall all. Because a new flash of the box with vix 3.0 and a backup reinstall doesnt work either. It is hanging itself also. Can one of you experts please test this for this a dirty one

Regards

Marcel
    VU+ DUO 4K 2x FBC Twin Tuner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12