Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 20 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    Thanks
    Its just be being fussy.::.

I prefer the numbering to be exact like the sly box epg...
    Still love the plugin...Thank LraiZer for the great work.
    Looking forword for the next version.
    was getting sick of using the online database plugin as its never up to date....

just to report one small problem
    For some reson my sky atlantec has irish addverts on and some other sly channels are the same.
    mabie the regions are a little wrong..
    I am using west scottland settings for central scotland to let you know.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie-warez View Post
    Its just be being fussy.::.

I prefer the numbering to be exact like the sly box epg...
    Still love the plugin...Thank LraiZer for the great work.
    Looking forword for the next version.
    was getting sick of using the online database plugin as its never up to date....

just to report one small problem
    For some reson my sky atlantec has irish addverts on and some other sly channels are the same.
    mabie the regions are a little wrong..
    I am using west scottland settings for central scotland to let you know.
    As already suggested why dont you change your region to SD ie London SD not London HD
    VU+Duo2 5.2.025

Starred Wolf Nu
    Quote Originally Posted by irishchris View Post
    Find hd swap perfect but just a shame that bbc one, itv and channel 4 are in sd in beginning of entertainment bouquet when there are the hd versions but are scattered further down the channel list. Other than this everything is perfect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Same here, I always manually move those. Great if I didn't have to

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Starred Wolf Nu For This Useful Post:

irishchris (14-09-12)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    here is latest test script to play with.

no service scanning should be required in this latest test version. the channels and transponders are now hopefully automatically updated and written to lamedb by just running the scirpt. this should now be service scan independent once you have done an initial 28.2e service scan on a pre autobouquets system.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

givecredit (15-09-12),Huevos (15-09-12),judge (14-09-12),Larry-G (14-09-12),mcquaim (15-09-12),micscave (15-09-12),Mr. Mister (15-09-12),Rahat786786 (14-09-12),twol (15-09-12),ukbob (14-09-12),wiz569 (15-09-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Mate, are the dating channels also removed from sky uk bouquet now? They should also be removed to keep it child-friendly. Also, are the first 100 channels no longer HD channels and just placeholders? If not that needs to be changed as it causes problems when going channel up or down.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,987 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahat786786 View Post
    Also, are the first 100 channels no longer HD channels and just placeholders? If not that needs to be changed as it causes problems when going channel up or down.
    Just to clarify a couple of points.

The plugin in the feeds is the one that contains the HD first bouquet. While LraiZer was on holiday Andy did some modifications to LraiZer's brilliant plugin and placed it in the feeds. Features added were, amongst others, schedule scan, built-in service scan, PLi 320 style placeholders so the placeholders are skipped, HD first bouquet, collecting all the files into one plugin directory, ipk installer, along with various skin customizations.

The plugin in this thread (not the one in the feeds) continues with the development of the original plugin and the latest version addresses the core functioning of the plugin such as things like eliminating the need for the very time consuming service scan, instead getting the transponder info from the NIT and writing it directly to lamedb.

So, if you want the HD first bouquet or any of the other modifications done by Andy you need to download the plugin from the feeds... and if you want to keep up to date with the latest developments LraiZer is making to his plugin use the version in this thread.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Huevos For This Useful Post:

bassethound (15-09-12),givecredit (15-09-12),im85288 (15-09-12),LraiZer (15-09-12),mcquaim (15-09-12),twol (15-09-12),wiz569 (15-09-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 2,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Just to clarify a couple of points.

The plugin in the feeds is the one that contains the HD first bouquet. While LraiZer was on holiday Andy did some modifications to LraiZer's brilliant plugin and placed it in the feeds. Features added were, amongst others, schedule scan, built-in service scan, PLi 320 style placeholders so the placeholders are skipped, HD first bouquet, collecting all the files into one plugin directory, ipk installer, along with various .
    So assuming this great tool continues development for a while and Andy has time, can we have an updated Andy/LraiZer plugin with each new stable VIX image?

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahat786786 View Post
    Mate, are the dating channels also removed from sky uk bouquet now? They should also be removed to keep it child-friendly. Also, are the first 100 channels no longer HD channels and just placeholders? If not that needs to be changed as it causes problems when going channel up or down.
    sorry, not yet in this version. this update only has addded NIT scanning for testing. your previous feedback about these issues are already on the todo list.

all feedback is tasked and prioritized on the plugin todo list in a position of importance. parental control for gaming and dating, and HD First option are on the list but not quite at the top. the next task on the list was to add NIT scanning so that we could update the transponders in lamedb and become independent of service scanning. we will get round to looking at all your tasks in time. thanks!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

bassethound (15-09-12),delboy13 (16-09-12),givecredit (15-09-12),judge (15-09-12),Larry-G (15-09-12),mcquaim (15-09-12),twol (15-09-12),wiz569 (15-09-12)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    LraiZer, I installed latest version (14th sept) Takes only 8 minutes for plugin to complete process on Vu+duo. All seems to work as it should. Thank you again for this great plugin and the time you are putting in making it even better.
    May I suggest for your "todo" list that you look at creating a freeview only plugin or modify exising one so there is an option that freeview channels are all allocated their own genres, Entertainment, Lifestyle and Culture, Movies etc..
    Suggestion for Andy and yourself if you are considering inserting "schedule scan" In Andys modifed version there is an option to set weekly scans. It would be nice to also have the option to pick a particular day in the week for the scan. Sky seem to make most changes/add channels on Tuesday so I would like to schedule my scan for weekly on tuesdays.
    It may also be a good idea that when your plugin/extension is installed that it appears under Menu/setup/service searching (Similar to how the plugin "remote channel stream converter" appears.)

Just some feedback from a Happy user. Thanks again for this great plugin.
    Last edited by givecredit; 15-09-12 at 18:09.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to givecredit For This Useful Post:

LraiZer (16-09-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi

Great plugin lraizer. Did anyone try republic of Ireland hd. All is fine but can't find any of the itvs. Can I just add manually to the bouquet or will this upset the scan etc or cause any issues

Title
    Thanks
    Any reason why comedycentralx has Irish adverts?

Many thanks
    Stuart

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.
    Run a VU DUO for 3 years with OpenVIX,since 2010. Running a VUDUO2 since 2012, again with OpenVIX :-)
    Now running extra VU+ Zero's in other rooms from my Duo2!

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,937 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu_iow View Post

Many thanks
    Stuart

probably because there are both a English and Irish version, and your likely watching the Irish one.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard55 View Post
    Hi

Great plugin lraizer. Did anyone try republic of Ireland hd. All is fine but can't find any of the itvs. Can I just add manually to the bouquet or will this upset the scan etc or cause any issues
    yes, i have just tried republic of Ireland hd with latest test script for the autobouquets plugin and all is fine! the entertainment bouquet contains itv2 hd,itv3 hd,itv4 hd,itv1+1,itv1 hd,itv2+1,itv3+1,itv4+1,itv2,itv3,itv4.
    maybe you are not using the latest test script or you are using the vix version that does not add these channels?

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stu_iow View Post

Many thanks
    Stuart

if you have irish adverts, then the channel data that is transmitted in the stream for you area is the irish version and is correct for your region as dictated by the provider. if you feel this is wrong then you would need to contact the provider that you think they are trasmitting the wrong data. i can only read the data transmitted and generate bouquets accordingly.
    Last edited by LraiZer; 16-09-12 at 23:37.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,937 Times in 12,378 Posts
    post number 1 now updated with the latest test script to make it easier for users to find. from now i or another member of staff will update post 1 as and when new updates are available.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

judge (16-09-12),LraiZer (16-09-12),Rob van der Does (17-09-12),ukbob (17-09-12)

Page 20 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast