Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re-organising channels, adding spaces / blanks?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dalep View Post
    Ive sorted it, it seems not to be a limitation of the Enigma 2 OS, more to do with a limitation with the editing feature of DBE, if you insert a blank line as per this :

#SERVICE 1:0:1:0000:0000:233A:EEEE0000:0:0:0::<SPACE>

The <SPACE> is actually a space, this simply inserts a totally blank line in the EPG, also when using the channel up / down buttons, the channel gets skipped, the only error i can find, if choosing the channel number directly from the keypad causes a 'Service Unavailable' message.

This now looks much better:

Attachment 18178

IMHO this looks and acts just like i wanted / expected it to

Dale
    How do you set this up in DBE?

Title
    Thanks
    if you can please upload your settings thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XRD View Post
    How do you set this up in DBE?
    Unless someone else would like to correct me, you cant as DBE doesn't allow you to save 0000 in the transponder settings as it throws up an error, I created a new Bouquet called blank, added the line in the post above, then now, when using DBE or iDREAM, you can simply copy the blank line into the Channel list where you need it!

Now CBBC is back on 70, where my daughter expects to find it lol

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie-warez View Post
    if you can please upload your settings thanks
    Create a new Bouquet , FTP this to your computer.

Open it in a text editor, then copy this line in:

#SERVICE 1:0:1:0000:0000:233A:EEEE0000:0:0:0::<SPACE>

The <SPACE> is actually a space, this simply inserts a totally blank line in the EPG

Now, go to DBE or iDREAM and simply drag to blank line from your new bouquet , into your normal bouquet, then drag it up/down to where you want the blank to appear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12