Hi m8s,

First of all, I would like to congratulate the ViX team on the 2.3 image....(in time for X-mas that a few on this forum were wishing for ). I have used it for just 2 hours now and am loving it. Its an EXCELLENT image, very stable (like all ViX images !!), very user-friendly (as is always the case with ViX images) YET if you want to take control there's an option for it.

Couple of quick queries :

1) I was eagerly waiting to see if the new image would manage to give audio on my collection of Bluray rips X264 DTS. I still don't get any audio ..is this still WIP, any chance of getting this improvement any time soon ? This is one feature that I am really eagerly looking for to in the ET9x00.

2) Can someone give me a short tutorial on how to use the HDMI-CEC features? Can't seem to make it work with my Bravia EX4 series TV.

3) Any tutorials on how to use the uShare DLNA ?

4) How do I use permanent time-shift ? I have enabled it but still can't seem to be able to use it.

5) How do I get rid of some of the info on the info bar like signal strength, satellite/transponder info etc?

Thanks in advance !!