Hi All,
I have recently acquired my first ET9000 box. At the moment I am exploring different images that would give me ...

a. Media-box capabilities - None of the images seem to be able to give me audio on some of the mkvs that I have on my hard drive. ViX media player is a bit rough

b. User-friendliness for UK user - wifey and kids would be using it extensively as the primary box

c. Multi-boot option - I can experiment with different images while wifey and kids use the image they are used to (ViX).

d. DLNA - Saw this option in Blackhole image. Good to have but not a must

I tried installing Egami 1.3 for the multi-boot option. Everything went well and I installed the Vix image through the multi-boot plugin. However, when I boot the multiboot option does not give me the options to boot into the ViX image. I am suspecting its to do with the bootloader JFFS2 or UBFIS (not sure which one I have).

Q1. How do I find out which bootloader version do I have ?

Q2. How do I decide whether to change/update the bootloader ?

Q3. What can I do to play the mkvs that don't give me audio? How do I get the file info to post for the great developers to check?

Q4. Is there a way to get DLNA in ViX image ?

Q5. Did not find a way to install CCcam 2.2.1 on Egami image. I searched the forum and the cam pack for Egami image seems to be deleted. Can somebody PM please.

Thanks in advance !!