I've recently ordered/installed a ZGemma H7S, and it's been an "interesting" journey so far..

I have a former Sky dish (SkyHD not Q - LNB from approx 2011), and Terrestrial (Mendip region).
First issue was that attempting to set up using AutoBouquets detected literally nothing on either Satellite or Terrestrial.. 😱

I reconnected the satellite feeds to the old Sky box, and all seemed fine; channels where expected, I also attempted adding extra channels using frequencies from Astra2e list (high/low, H&V), all as expected. I
checked installer settings, and confirmed the LNB was set up as "Standard" (Low band 9.750GHz, High Band 10.600GHz).

Back on the ZGemma, a general automatic scan worked for Terrestrial (channels detected on the correct frequencies/muxes). An automatic scan for satellite (set to Astra 28.2) failed completely - no channels found.
I then attempted a blind scan on Satellite - which found hundreds of channels (all those I'd expect to see), however frequencies did not match those published e.g. More4+1 on 10721 (should be 10714.25), Sky Intro on 12333 (should be 12324).

I've since done some fiddling with settings for Satellite tuners set to advanced rather than simple, and found that setting Low band to 09743 and High to 10591 seems to bring the channels to their expected frequencies (ABM now works for Freesat channels).
However ABM is still failing for Freeview (Mendip), with an error about no signal on 698MHz (which according to Mendip info isn't a frequency used by Mendip)..?

So my main questions..
- Is my box ok for satellite connections/tuners i.e. is it likely that my LNB is inaccurate, the Sky box is more "forgiving", and ZGemma needs advanced settings as I've found (are these ok?)? Or is this an indication there is a problem with my ZGemma and I should return/replace?
- Any ideas/suggestions why ABM fails for Freeview (with a frequency that doesn't seem to be used)?

Hope this is ok - apologies in advance if I've missed anything daft.. 👍