I have a VU+ Ultimo 4K bought from WoS a while ago and am happy with it. I recently upgraded the f/w to 6.3.002.

I had a Technisat 4+4 LNB installed pointing at 28.2E. The SCR output was feeding Tuner I with Tuners K, L and M all set up and working. The legacy outputs were feeding my recently purchased (from WoS) Octagon box, a Freesat TV and a Freesat 4K Box. All perform okay.

Next, I uninstalled Tuner M and using a splitter connected the Octagon to the SCR using the now available Userband 4. No problems.

I then bought a GT-SAT GT-S3dCSS24 and swapped out the Technisat LNB. The three legacy outputs are now feeding the Freesat TV and a Freesat 4K Box. All work okay.

The cabling indoors remained unchanged.

I set up the Octagon to Userband 1 (975 MHz) and tried Userband 2 (1025MHz) as well. No problems. So far, so good.

Next came the task of reconfiguring the VU+'s tuners, which should have been straightforward. I randomly chose Userband 11 (1475 MHz) for Tuner I and followed on with Tuners K, L and M. Initially, I chose 'User defined' for 'SCR type', with 'SCR JESS' for 'Format', but later on in another post found that 'dLNB dHello' was the correct 'Model' and 'Manufacturer' 'GT-SAT' which chose the correct frequency for the Userband.

Then I got the Tune Failed message.

I rechecked my typing then hit the forums for help. I downloaded 'satelliteequipmentcontrol' plugin and followed the relevant post by starting at 0800 and moving upwards then stopped at 2500.

Not sure what to do next. I attach a couple of relevant screenshots.

Tuner I setup.jpgSatellite Equipment Setup.jpg