Hi, Please help as CrossEPG isn't showing programmes in the EPG which I know are on because I can see them on my Sky+ HD box as well as on the RadioTimes.com TV Guide. This started to happen a few days ago after the Queen died when the TV channels got their schedules shuffled up.

Doctors is on at 1.45pm on BBC Two today and has been for the past couple of days which is usually on BBC 1 because of all The Queen programmes which have been put on BBC 1. However despite me setting CrossEPG to download an update every day, it's still got Eggheads listed instead of Doctors and BBC 1 still has Doctors listed even though it's not on that channel now. I've seen many examples like this ever since the schedules were mixed up due to The Queen dying. But even before that, I'd occasionally see similar glitches like this everyday for years in the EPG but nowhere near as bad as it is now.

It's unusable at the moment as I can't trust the EPG that I see. I'm having to use the RadioTimes.com TV guide to find things to record.

Here's some screenshots as an example of the problem:

Sep 11 = The Queen in Her Own Words on ITV was on at 7;40am-8.35am.jpg

As shown above, The Queen in Her Own Words on ITV was on at 7:40am-8.35am but other programmes are showing in the EPG in that time instead. You can check this yourself on the RadioTimes.com TV Guide which lets you look at previous days.

Sep 11 = The Queen in Her Own Words on ITV was on at 7;40am-8.35am.jpg

As shown above, BBC Breakfast is on at 6am-9am yet looking at the EPG it looks like Match of the Day is on during that time but it isn't.

I set CrossEPG to save to my hard drive. I set it to use the OpenTV provider and "Sky UK OpenTV (Astra2 on 28.2)". I set it to download every day at 6.25am. Have I setup CrossEPG correctly? Is there a better EPG to use than CrossEPG that won't have these problems? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks