Hello
I'm a newcomer to Enigma2 and Vix. I've set up my Vu+4K-SE and Denon AVR2700H Receiver and Sony Bravia as best I can and I have a number of difficulties. For clarity I'll keep them separate. I have read large parts of the relevant manuals and being pretty technical I've managed to figure a lot out even when the manual is different or silent. So I've tried to do my homework before bombarding anyone with silly Qs! So that's the context.

My aim in purchasing the STB is to have a unified system combining FreeSat and French TNT, preferably in one list. I have tuned the box to FreeSat and TNT using the two physical tuners installed. I'm near France and get my service xmitted from Rennes. My dish is fitted with a hybrid LNB and I am using two universal feeds as WB is not supported by the tuner. I frequently update all parts of the system software so I think I am up to date.

If I run UpdateProviders I get an err 404 for F Terrestrial (created by ABM, I think). This may be a clue.

I have two All Channels bouquets, one for FSat and TNT. I can select FSat channels but if I select a TNT channel i often get no sound. The sound is shown as PCM or PCM zero or MPEG. Sometimes selecting Ch+ gives me the next channel with sound. Then, usually, Ch- gives me the desired channel with sound. If there is still no sound I restart the GUI and the sound miraculously appears on the desired channel.

A potentially related sound problem is that if the sound is not AC3(+) or AAC - ie it's pcm or mpeg, the sound levels are very low indeed forcing me to turn the volume up very high. Both the AC3/AAC downmix settings are set to Passthrough. Any way this can be fixed to avoid low-flying speaker cones when the audio stream (or channel) changes?

Thanks for any help.