Hi Guy's, I'm hoping someone out there can help with this issue:

I have triple quad 19.2˚E, 23.5˚E and 28.2˚E lnb monobloc setup and can receive signals and tune channels from all three satellites by using disecq switching on my VU Duo2. However I have now acquired a Manhatten SX "freeview" receiver and I would like to connect it to one of the lnb feeds to receive UK tv feeds with full EPG on my second TV. I have connected the Manhatten box to an individual feed from the monobloc however I get no signal. After a little investigation I have found that the triple monobloc I have defaults to the Sat A 19.2 lnb with no disecq switching signal. This is obviously not the correct lnb as the lnb signal the "freeview" box is looking for to tune it's channels is Sat C 28.2, and as there is no option in the Manhatten box to use disecq control to switch to the correct lnb it sees no signal.

I have thought about realigning the dish to receive the 28.2 satellite on the 19.2 lnb, but this defeats the purpose of having the triple monobloc and means loosing the signals from the other satellites. This is doable, as I primarily use the 28.2 signal, but before I do this I was wondering firstly if my analysis is correct, and if so, is there is another way of solving the problem without loosing my existing setup.

Therefore my question is, is there any way to change the default lnb from Sat A 19.2 to Sat C 28.2?

Below are the disecq specs for the Triple Feed LNB monoblock I have.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

Control, Satellite A/B/C/D Selection DiSEqC 1.0 (Sat A* = ASTRA 19.2° East, Sat B = ASTRA 23.5° East, Sat C = ASTRA 28.2° East)
* Default Satellite Reception

Polarity info

Polarity , Band & Satellite Selection V, L, 19.2°E 13V, 0kHz, DiSEqC1.0: Sat A
Polarity , Band & Satellite Selection V, H, 19.2°E 13V, 22kHz, DiSEqC1.0: Sat A
Polarity , Band & Satellite Selection H, L, 19.2°E 18V, 0kHz, DiSEqC1.0: Sat A
Polarity , Band & Satellite Selection H, H, 19.2°E 18V, 22kHz, DiSEqC1.0: Sat A
Polarity , Band & Satellite Selection V, L, 23.5°E 13V, 0kHz, DiSEqC1.0: Sat B
Polarity , Band & Satellite Selection V, H, 23.5°E 13V, 22kHz, DiSEqC1.0: Sat B
Polarity , Band & Satellite Selection H, L, 23.5°E 18V, 0kHz, DiSEqC1.0: Sat B
Polarity , Band & Satellite Selection H, H, 23.5°E 18V, 22kHz, DiSEqC1.0: Sat B
Polarity , Band & Satellite Selection V, L, 28.2°E 13V, 0kHz, DiSEqC1.0: Sat C
Polarity , Band & Satellite Selection V, H, 28.2°E 13V, 22kHz, DiSEqC1.0: Sat C