Hello,

I am reaching out to some experts who can help a relative newbie with some advice on buying their first satellite box. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am new to the world of satellite!

I have listed some key points below which will hopefully narrow down my options...

1. I have a Sky dish which has 2 cables and has the Sky HD type LNB (not the Sky Q type).

2. I would like the ability to pause, rewind, record multiple programmes at the same time and schedule recording in the future with series link - similar to Sky TV.

3. I have hard-wired Ethernet and WiFi but preference would be to connect over Ethernet.

4. In addition to watching FreeSat/FreeView TV, I would also like to view other channels, such as IPTV.

5. I would like to view/stream live/recorded programmes on other devices such as phone, PC etc (not sure if that's possible).

6. Budget wise I don't have a limit as such, but am looking for the best value for money as if it works well I will look to purchase additional boxes in the future.

7. 4K is not a must-have requirement.

8. I am not sure if this is possible so it is not a must-have, but ideally I would like a box that can run Android apps that I can sideload. I saw something about the Zgemma H10 having Android dual boot but believe that's not released yet.

Thank you, I really appreciate any help people can provide.